[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww! Is this at Nadech's house? ❤❤❤

Lol, you beat me to it Tippytoes ;)
Gosh, this is just too much to take in! LoL I'll just stay on c9 bkos there's no point in coming down haha...I seriously get the feeling we will hear they are a couple soon :) ❤❤❤

The pic is soo sweet... that was so nice for yaya to go and do that... mae keaw is giving out a hint ?

yep that na's house .. the give away are the green curtains... that means she has met his dad ... i wonder if her dad tagged along to Na's house .... family affair ....

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yep, they definitely met yesterday! Both Yaya and Mae Keaw are wearing the same outfits as seen yesterday! And yesssss, that is definitely Nadech's house! The green curtains and the purple couch is a dead give away! Omg, I feel so overwhelmed with joy!!!!! M9, wait for me, I'm going with you to cloud 9! Hahaha. Oh and yes that does mean Yaya has probably met Nadech's dad (wow, can't wait until Father's Day)! If only we have a pic of Nadech giving thanks to Yaya's mom! Then it will definitely be a big hint! :dance1:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
Thank s bubba for translation, ya ya is so sweet!

Trying to upload a pic using my phone. Sorry about the quality! Anyway here's prove that yaya met up with mae keaw yesterday. Paying respect to her future mother in law hehe!! This can be counted as big hint right? :)

On a side note, I think she went to nadech 's house? Anybody can clarify it? :)
Thanks tippy for the pic. let me join you up there in cloud9 :heart: .

I think its at Nadech house, cus i remember the curtain.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning ladies, thanks all for the beautiful pics, clips and cmts. Especially @m9saeteurn1 for the pic with Ya's cmt ka! Chop makkkkk tee sut ka! :heart: It made my day a lot! :heart:
Ladies, I saw this article and had Google translated from Thai to English: http://www.posttoday.com/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2/239645/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9B
Though it was not clear, I could understand a bit. This article is about the great love between suptar (Yadech) and their moms. And I love 2 these passages most. :heart:  I try my best na, if there r something unclear or unexact, correct me na!!!
About Nadech:
Nadech has become suptar, but his habit hasn't changed, he still likes laying his head on mom's lap to sleep, like singing loudly in the bathroom, and no matter how busy, he never forget to bring mom and dad to go eating out, always cares about parents's feelings, never makes parents hurt, always ignores the little things that the others say such as how clothes Mea Kaew wear, how lipstick mea choose,...
 Nadech is currently very famous and loved by a lot of people. But when Nadech comes back home, Na is "Por toon hua" of Mea Kaew (Mea Kaew calls him like that), is just her little boy to hug and kiss.  Sometimes when she calls Na as "Nou", Na will return to tease her "Nou ror?" (Nou?) And show his muscles for mea to see: "What's nou big like this ?" (laugh) :dance3:
And Yaya:
Yaya said that the event celebrates the annual Mother's Day, the children will entrust jasmine and prostrate themselves with moms. We can cook good food for mom in the morning and take mom to go eating out in the evening, and also add a cute thing as "coupon" for moms in this day! ^ ^ How will Yaya do ? "I will make coupons with my sister, make 5 coupon cards which r valid in 1 month for mami! ^ ^ In each coupon, I will write washing dishes, washing plates, cleaning the house, ironing clothes, massage for mami. Mami has completely use them na ka! (laugh) ^ ^ And there is more a piece of paper for mami consider. Mami also laughed with my idea! "^ ^

How adorabla and admirable our NY r! They have simply ways to express great loves to their mami!!! :dance3: Love all what they do!!! :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks ausa and nee for the confirmation! I'm still in c9 since last night! Hehe Ilike the word family affair, well it wwon't be surprising if both dads met up yesterday because we all know daddy sperbund is back in town with his beloved wife and daughter for wedding anniversary celebration as well as mothers day celebration! Just wondering if yaya went to nadech house after or before the dinner.. Okie I shouldn't be too greedy to dig out more details, the photo above should suffice! But like some of you here Ialso hhope to see nadech paying his respect to mae pla ^^

Most welcome mrschum! And thanks for confirmation too, Yay more yadechers in c9!! :D

Thanks meo for translating the article! You made my day! Just reading it puts a smile to my face :) nadech is always so sweet, caring, filial and thoughtful to his loved ones. Yaya is so cute making coupons for her mom! What a great idea!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
tippytoes said:
Thanks ausa and nee for the confirmation! I'm still in c9 since last night! Hehe Ilike the word family affair, well it wwon't be surprising if both dads met up yesterday because we all know daddy sperbund is back in town with his beloved wife and daughter for wedding anniversary celebration as well as mothers day celebration! Just wondering if yaya went to nadech house after or before the dinner.. Okie I shouldn't be too greedy to dig out more details, the photo above should suffice! But like some of you here Ialso hhope to see nadech paying his respect to mae pla ^^
I have a feeling he did... Fingers crossed mae kaew will surprise us later today again or even ya... Im assuming that mae kaew came back from that event and thats when we get na's photo and then later in the aternoon ya comes over before the families separate to go on their dinners... Lol or i hoped that ya would have tagged along to na's family dinner and drove her home to attend her family dinner ...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya went after their gathering with their family. I also hope and wish the dad was there too. I'm very happy to see the two family are so close and love each other very much. I'm all giddy right now after seeing the pic. So many thing run in my mind, just thinking the two family meet make me think of them planning the future for Yadech. Hope for more pic like that....

Neezy

sarNie Adult
At this point it is safe to say....although Yadech hasn't come out to "confirm" that they are dating, it is pretty clear that they are a couple or they are at least studying each other. Yadech did say if they were ever to date, they wouldn't be hiding it, they'll let it be. My theory is, they're doing exactly just that. Mae Keaw obviously feels comfortable enough to share some photos with fans and Yadech doesn't care who sees it because they are probably approving of it anyway. All the hanging out together everyday and doing merits together.....Yadech doesn't care if people know. THE THING IS.....maybe they decided NOT to "label" their relationship and give it a title. If they both agree not to give each other the boyfriend/girlfriend title but understands that they are exclusive to each other, then technically they are not lying to their fans. They're together without the title and they're letting it be. Whatever happens, happens. They don't seem to mind that people are wondering about them. That's what I think their relationship is at right now. A little delusional yes but yet still very possible. I wouldn't put it pass them, Nadech and Yaya are after all both very clever people. Haha.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
At this point it is safe to say....although Yadech hasn't come out to "confirm" that they are dating, it is pretty clear that they are a couple or they are at least studying each other. Yadech did say if they were ever to date, they wouldn't be hiding it, they'll let it be. My theory is, they're doing exactly just that. Mae Keaw obviously feels comfortable enough to share some photos with fans and Yadech doesn't care who sees it because they are probably approving of it anyway. All the hanging out together everyday and doing merits together.....Yadech doesn't care if people know. THE THING IS.....maybe they decided NOT to "label" their relationship and give it a title. If they both agree not to give each other the boyfriend/girlfriend title but understands that they are exclusive to each other, then technically they are not lying to their fans. They're together without the title and they're letting it be. Whatever happens, happens. They don't seem to mind that people are wondering about them. That's what I think their relationship is at right now. A little delusional yes but yet still very possible. I wouldn't put it pass them, Nadech and Yaya are after all both very clever people. Haha.
I agree with you Neezy, mayb Yadech don't have to announce their relationship. We as fans just want them to be happy and let them live their life.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I hope it's not with a timer! But you could be right.

Anyway, I wonder how Nadech feels about all this, seeing his Nong Sao hugging and thanking his mom? :scratchhead2:  As a fan, my heart almost popped out of my chest with joy! I can only imagine him grinning from ear to ear! He surely slept well last night, I'll tell you that much. Lol.

Thanks Meo for going out of your way to translate the article! I loved reading it! Nadech truly hasn't changed and now I know why Yaya is Thailand's sweetheart! She's just too adorable! Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks so much tippy 4 this so respectful pic ! i dun know how 2 decribe but its absolutely gracious of yaya 2 wei mae keaw, so much love from both in da hug !!! definitely a big hint in yadechs status ! m9 tippy nee mc im joining u ladies on c9, 2 happy rite now  !!! nee love yr tots ! n im wif u it has 2 b nadech taking this beautiful pic !
lovely meo thank u 4 taking time 2 translate such an awesomely sweet article of yadechs love 2 their moms ! i love reading all u have written, thank u meo !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
Just another question to ponder over, who was the one who took the family pic at yayas house? Clearly, Cathy wasn't there as mentioned by yaya.... ;-)
Haha, tippy! I never would thought of that and didn't even notice Cat not there. I wonder who to??
Hehehehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Tippy, I read your comment wrong! I thought you meant at Nadech's house NOT Yaya's house! Good question!!!! Now I'm wondering the same thing?!!! So many things going through my head....

(1) It was on a timer like you said.
(2) Henry took it???? Lol.
(3) Nadech dropped off/picked up Yaya at her house before/after she visited Mae Keaw and took the pic for them! :)

If the answer is number 3, did Nadech meet Yaya's dad? Did he taste her cooking? Was that his first time at her house? Ahhhhhh, so many thoughts!!!! By the way, I totally love Yaya's white gown, it looks like an old vintage wedding dress. Lol. No wonder she got all dressed up, she knew she was going to meet her P'Chai.....and Nadech was dressed up too! Hehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lmao, it's so funny how these two has us fans constantly playing the guessing game. I am enjoying it. Also, enjoying everyone's thoughts on this. Last picture we are waiting on are the fathers. ;) hehe Yaya will def. be love my Mae Kaew if they were to one day make it official. Sometime a loving mother-in-law is hard to come by.
I must say I love this forum. Since I've been here I have not heard 1 negative thing about Nadech like other *ahem* * cough* site. I forget that even that JJ dude even exist. Anyways, thanks to you ladies for keeping this site going about our lovely couple!! ❤❤❤

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Tippy, your question make everyone thinking na. I know Nadech didn't go with his mom to the award thing. Did Nadech have work that day?? Didn't see any pic of him doing any work. Or he could be at Yaya house celebrating Yaya parent anniversary, than take Yaya back to his house after.