[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
cr as tagged

love this pic, seems like there's unspoken words between them  :heart:

this pic really have the wedding feel! everyone in it have a smile on their face. 

yadech looking so serene here :)

nadech's ears are so red!

grgr bts!

hope imagemagazine choose maldives for yadech photoshoot, yaya's wish will then come true! ^^

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy n nett love all pic u posted ! though may have already been posted never tired seeing again ! yaya is so gorgeous in da white dress ! thanks tippy thanks nett

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Tippy, I like your pictures. Key thanks. I like very much too. Yeah, looking at their pictures make my day.

They do look like a newly wed couple. How I wish they can marry each other early. Can't wait to see how their kids look like. Am I too delusional? Haha.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Pond event

Yaya looked pretty here. Did she used to wear watch or she just started to wear it nowadays?

Credit as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
agree wif u nett, yadech look like newlyweds praying 4 blessings, eternal love n happiness ! hope they receive all these !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@net i hope to see their fathers together too! it would be soooo complete! ^^

@falada thanks for the clip!

WOW...!! yaya replied to imagemagazine!!!! im speechless and heading to c9 this moment!  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Wow! so many pictures to see this morning. They look so happy with their family. Thanks for sharing everyone.

So who does Yaya miss in her comment above? NY?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yes that's it hehe thanks m9 for posting the pic together with the comment! i guess we can take that she is giving some hints to us :D but i find her comment so funny, didn't she met nadech just yesterday, or maybe even today..? hehehe both of them are inseparable sweethearts  :heart:

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for the wonderful jobs that ur doing right now! Im so happy to jump into this page by coincidence and that i have found lots of new people w the same interests! I 'like' lots of Nadech-Yaya page on Face, and whenever i saw a new status (in Thai) I know that this is the place that I can keep track of them ;)
So again, thank u guys!!!! Have a blessing new week <3

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for all the pics, translation, mv clip and all the lovely comment. Always nice to come here and read all the comment, it's like reading and following a love novel of Yadech. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Rak thuk khun pen yang mak! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, I just went on Image Magazine instagram and I can't believe how many people want to see Yadech in Maldives next!!! Almost EVERYONE voted for them to shoot in Maldives! Maybe our lucky Yaya will get her wish after all! Lol.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow thanks girls for all the beautifuls pics, vidéo,mv
Love all yours comments
Always happy to be here with You girls

Have a good week