[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Any interesting fan account here? Saw fin fin when doing translation. Lol.

http://web.stagram.com/n/tidti5678/

tidti5678 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! อย่าถามเลยว่าฟินไหม????????ตอบเลยฟินทุกๆๆทีที่อยู่ใก้ลเธอ.....ณ:::::ขอนแก่นแอร์พอตตอนตีห้าไปรอนางแต่นางยังมาสนามบินก็ยังไม่ได้เปิด ...ไฟมืดมิดมีรถคันเดียวที่จอดอยู่ เวลาล่วงเลยไปแปดนาฟฬิกาเวลาเป้ะ เครื่องลงจอด เสียงประกาศจากพนักงาน. เฝ้ารอ และส่องทางนางพ้นประตูทาง ออกมา มองเห็นไกลๆข้างในรุมถ่ายรูป ซุปตากันยกให่ญคนข้างนอก ก็รอต่อไป**แบรีนำหน้าอุรัสยา ตามหลัง นางเห็นป้ายไฟทีถือไปชูขึ้น นางยิ้มสวยๆแล้วบอกว่ามีป้ายไฟมาด้วย!!!คนถือรู้สึกเป็นเกียรติ แล้วนางก็ถามว่ามานานหรือยัง ค่ะ? !!มีรถตู้สองคันมาจอดคอย ที่สนามบิน นางกำลังเดินจะไปขึ้นอีกคัน แม่แก้วค่ะหรือคุณแก้ว จับเอวนางแล้วบอก ว่าญ่าขึ้นคันนี้ลูก!!!ฟืนค่ะฟินตรง ใหนแบรี่ก็ขึ้นคันนี้คร้าา!!! 555 คณะบุญรถตู้4-5คันวิ่งตามกันมาจากสนามบินมุ่งตรงไปวัดมีรถนำขบวนคือตำรวจ ถึงทางเข้าวัด โอ้วเจ้า&&***ประชาชนรอซุปตาสองข้างเต็มไปด้วยผู้คนมากมาย 13h

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i rewatched tnnkk and just want to say that the ring on yaya's ring finger definitely means something. of course, we know there is something going on between them. but we also can think maybe we r too delusional and maybe she doesnt know the meaning of the ring and finger, so she could put it on any fingers as she wants... but in tnnkk, Darunee knows the meaning of left hand for the ring, p'veth wanted to put the ring on her left hand for propose, and nee changed immediately to right hand, and in the end, Ahtit asked her only hand up her left hand and he puts a ring on her ring finger....it is just in the lakorn, but as the actors, yaya and nadech should know that meaning of left hand and ring from their acting.....and recently she always put a ring on her ring finger when she is together with her brother out of job.....hahahaha!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr: imkoong onus

is that only female could put flower on their clothes?

cr: as tagged

cr:pitta
eyes..... r u tired to stare at ur sister, p'nadech?

i guess pitta will offer us another beautiful great work soon.... :woot:  :woot:  :woot: i like all her mvs...

my lovely yaya... :cheer:  :cheer:watch and ring...

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
the two photos that i love the most from this merit

Love is two ppl look at the same direction always...

i m always there for u....

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks ladies for the updates, love the merit pix! so sweet sweet  :heart: thanks bubba for translation! oh no... it is taking forever to film rftd :( lol @nett's comment about neck growing like a giraffe! wonder if khun ja is back from her trip... 

cr: @dangaded  

any idea what watch is she wearing? 

cr: @natty_thong
according to thai fan account, nadech insist on holding all the gifts given by the fans. people who offered to help him carry some was rejected by nadech and he assure them that he is able to carry all of it. i guess this is the way nadech shows his appreciation to his fans, by action! :)

cr: @peeda36
looks like nadech went to film rs1 today... 

cr: @by_imkoong_onus

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
i rewatched tnnkk and just want to say that the ring on yaya's ring finger definitely means something. of course, we know there is something going on between them. but we also can think maybe we r too delusional and maybe she doesnt know the meaning of the ring and finger, so she could put it on any fingers as she wants... but in tnnkk, Darunee knows the meaning of left hand for the ring, p'veth wanted to put the ring on her left hand for propose, and nee changed immediately to right hand, and in the end, Ahtit asked her only hand up her left hand and he puts a ring on her ring finger....it is just in the lakorn, but as the actors, yaya and nadech should know that meaning of left hand and ring from their acting.....and recently she always put a ring on her ring finger when she is together with her brother out of job.....hahahaha!
hi Charlenem

i'm so glad for this recent analysis of yours about yadech's current love affair(call me crazy but they are hinting already hahaha) so by that time yadech were filming tnnkk that was the moment yadech became aware of the romantic significance of an engagement ring to be worn at the left hand ring finger :heart:  :heart:  :heart:.omg i'm having butterflies again in my stomach :woot:

Charlenem keep it up your insightful analysis i'm becoming your fan :woot:cause you really always make sense.and i love it lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u charlenem n tippy for sharing beautiful pic, all r v lovely, wif appreciation ! O
good morning falada thank u 4 pic, wish u a v happy sunday ! O

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u falada ! yaya is so cute and adorable, so many fans love her, including us all here !

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I agree about yaya's ring, i don't think yaya doesn't know the significance of wearing it on the left ring finger. I mean in 2 of her lakorns, it's in the script. I rewatched grgr over the weekend too and couldn't resist screencapping this. Hehehe 

http://s1284.photobucket.com/albums/a565/charmie13/?action=view&current=photo_zps101bfd82.png

In Ep 8.2 

Fah: You wear the ring on your left finger! Dont say that..you've accepted to get married to P'mor? Yes! i'm going to have a brother in law now. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Thank you for sharing!!

Cr: As Tagged

Too cute!

I tell ya, angle of the camera does play with your imagination & fool the eyes lol

Omg! I edited all the photos but idk why it turned out like this! O_0
Sorry! I didnt realize that most of the pictures had already been posted. It's been a long weekend for me. Extremely tired!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
(1) First and foremost, thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and comments, videos, pics and news of Yadech!!! I have been gone for soooo long (so it feels like) and there's so much to catch up on! You ladies are the best at keeping this thread going! Thank you QueenYeon, Falada, Tippy, Meocutduoi, Ausa, Vimalee, Keylargo, Charlenem, Cookiies, LuLoveYaya, Charmz, Soso68, Bubbles8, Lovely_K, M9, YayaKugimiya, Amya, Pinky3 for contributing to this thread! Also a big thank you to Bubba for translating like always and MrsChum for sharing the new youtube channel "Lakorn Crack" with us!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone, but thank you all!

(2) Big warm welcome to all the newcomers TrTran, Dami1025, Sovatana, Devotely and Nett! Enjoy your stay ka! :welcome1:

(3) I'm 10+ pages behind so I haven't had time to read through all the comments yet but here's something I want to share with you guys. Not only does Nadech and Yaya have the same sunglasses, shoes, phone cases and etc......but apparently it looks like they like the same taste in name brands (other than Dior)! Correct if I'm wrong but aren't they both carrying Louis Vuitton wallets?!! My eyesight is pretty bad so someone please confirm!!! Hehe. If true....it's cute how they always match! :dance1:

Nadech holding his wallet with his mouth this past weekend.

Nadech ordering food for Yaya in Japan with her wallet! It's so cute how they're comfortable and trust each other with their belongings. I can imagine Yaya saying "Yeah, here's my wallet, buy me whatever. You owe me a romantic dinner though." Lol.

Yaya carrying her own wallet this time.