[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

The 11th Komchudleurd Awards -   Nadech and Yaya were nominated for the following categories:

Favorite actor and actress

Favorite Lakorns:  Rang Pratana, Maya Tawan, Dao Ruang

Favorite Movie:  Koo Kum

Congratulations and good luck to our Yadech...!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

OK! Awards 2013 will be announced on October 28th.    Nadech and Yaya were nominated for the following categories:

Nadech - Female Heartthrob and Media Darling

Yaya - Male Heartthrob

Congratulations and good luck to our Yadech...!!! 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
- I love looking through videos and pics of the Mother's Day merit. Like some of you said, it's like I'm watching an engagement/wedding event. Especially the part where Nadech screams during the march, that's something the groom would do on the way to pick up his bride on their wedding day! Haha. If Yadech gets married, I can picture them having the crazy, outgoing, country-like wedding where everyone screams and dances during the march. Hahahaha. Either that or they'll have a glorious sunset wedding at the beach. :yes:

- While I'm on the subject of getting married, let's talk about kids. After seeing Yaya's wonderful artwork up for auction, I can't help but think "Damn these two are talented!" Not only does Nadech can act, sing, dance, play instruments, cook, clean, sew and photograph well......but his girl Yaya doesn't fall too far behind. Yaya can also act, sing, dance, speak 5 languages and now I find out she can also DRAW! Wow. On top of that, they're both great looking AND smart! If they ever have kids, their kids are going to be multi-talented!!!! Anyway, Nadech can always take pics of his Nong Sao and she can always draw pics of her P' Chai, it's like they both always even out. Haha.

- Next subject,  the super cute pics of Yadech playing Jenga behind the scene of GRGR! Omg, they are both so adorable! I love seeing pics of them when they first started working with each other. I always try to imagine how each of them must have felt at the moment (probably shy). Lol.

- Also, those two new Dior pics......WOW! That's all I can say. Drop dead gorgeous, both of them. Another pre-wedding photo. :thumbsup:

- Nadech giving his jacket to Yaya during that event where they sang that new song.....what a true gentleman. Yaya's so lucky! Also, I loveeeee how Nadech wants to hold on to the gifts from his fans! He is so considerate and appreciative of us, that's why I love him!

- Finally, about Nadech moving abroad for 3 months. I would be sad but I'll be happy for him. Hopefully our Yaya is teaching him better English (like how he taught her Thai), haha. I want Yaya to study abroad too. Maybe she can give an excuse that she'll be with her "sister" in England and can secretly meet up with Nadech where-ever. Lol. After all, Nadech did say he wants to live on his own without his mother so who knows.....hmmmm. More privacy.  :pervie:   Hahaha. Anyway, whatever happens, I just hope they'll come back stronger than ever in the future! I'll be here to support them 100% always!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Besides playing Jenga, they also played tag, tic tac toe, and patty cake, lol.  The media asked Yadech why are they always play together and they said because they weren't many people around their age on the set.  As I recalled, there were many young people especially at the Gor Min village.   

Nadech is a thoughtful and considerate guy.  We all know that Yaya has a migraine headache and she cannot stay out in the sun for too long.  Whenever Yaya had to film her scenes (without Nadech), Nadech would hold the umbrella for her and walked her to the set and back when she was done with filming.  The staff could do that for Yaya, but Nadech preferred to do it himself....how sweet   :heart: :heart: :heart:     Yaya also takes good care of her Pe Chai too.  Remembered the bts where they were on the boat and Yaya wiped sweat for Nadech.  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Vimalee! Yes, they are always thinking of each other! Didn't Nadech went out of his way to hire a driver for Yaya and her mom too??? No normal friend would do that. Lol. And yes....as I recall there are many people with them during GRGR like the girl who plays P'Mami and P'Jack, they can easily play with someone else. Haha.

Thanks for the welcome back greeting Falada! :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Neezy & Vimalee! Thanks falada for the pictures. I love all that you ladies had mentioned. It sure did feel like I've watched & looked at engagement party/pictures during the merit. I can't even fathom how their official wedding will be. I imagine HUGE!!! I still enjoy watching the bts for GRGR. When they were playing tic tac toe & patty cake. Lol They are indeed very talented, loving, smart, considerate, humble & down-to-earth! They are meant for each other! ❤❤❤
I really cannot wait for RFTD!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies, thank every1 for sharing these nice pics and cmts!!!! I love them all! :dance3:
Happy Thai's Mother day ka! As I know, this day is celebrated for the birthday of Queen Sirikit! :D
I think Ya cooked these dishes for Mea Pla! :dance1:
Cre: Barry.Ya

Ya looks like her mom a lot, except the brown skin. :D
Cre: Warunee FC NY Sriyochan

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely ladies 4 all your cmns, tots, translation, info, pic, vdo sharing : vimalee, nee, m9, meo, falada, mc ausa : ure all so kind n generous, we're v much obliged !
love all u mentioned nee, vimalee n m9 ! meo yayas cooking looks good n healthy ! i love da last bali pic by m9, so couple like n nadech looked happy, satisfied while yaya looked happy, shy !!! love yr vdo ausa ! thank u ladies, wif appreciation !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, just dropping by for awhile. If possible, please like the pic posted by imagemagazine on instagram.because more demand means more likely to see yadech on image mag once again!! ^^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing mak mak kha.

Here's the clip of  Mother's Day greeting  from Nadech via Rangsit newspaper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pexJWYFYM&feature=youtu.be
cr:journalism ca-rsu

It was so nice and thoughtful of Nadech to wish the Holy Mother to protect every mothers and wishes them happiness.  He emphasizes that the children
should do good and show their love to their moms.

Here's the old clip of Yaya singing  Wind Beneath My Wings for her mom on Mother's Day couple years ago.   She sang  beautiful!y, and I just want to share
it on this special Mother's day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbITcabr1Q
cr:niranam4971

Here's the clip of Yaya at Ponds event.  Yaya's singing Bao Bao, (tenderly).  I love the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHyzVRDrL98&feature=youtu.be
cr:Iamyayasgirl

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba hope u had a great weekend n r well rested ! thank u 4 sharing these vdos ! yadech sure love n respect their moms, so sweet ! love yayas rendition of da songs n such a nice message from nadech ! applause 2 yadech, they wear their hearts on their sleeves proudly ! thanks bubba ! imu

hi tippy thanks 4 da lead, will act ! hope monday went well 4 u ! O

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks falada, m9, meo for beautiful pix of yadech! thanks mrschum, bubba ( :heart: yaya singing wind beneath my wings, she sang very well and got me so touched by it!) for the videos and esp ausa for another awesome video(LOVE :heart:  IT), vimalee for the info about yadech award nominations (hope they win!!), nee and key for the lovely comments and good observation about their LV wallets! my monday went well because of everyone of you here. :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE GREAT MOTHERS OUT THERE! 

cr: @urassayasHappiest 24th anniversary mummy and daddy  @csperb we miss u catty

yaya is dressed so prettily! wonder where she's going hehe
cr: @keaw_jung

mae keaw must be so proud to have such a filial son. i'm proud to be his fan too  :heart:

nadech guiding his elderly dad into the restaurant  :heart:

japanese food for dinner yumz 

yaya with nadech's aunt :)