[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i donnu if this video was already posted but anyways i still want to share this.i just love to see nadech's right arm cant let go of yaya :heart:
this is in response to all who got jealous for yaya when nadech took a picture w/ his hand at back of an unknown pretty girl :annoyed:  :yuck:  :bopping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTaKyb8c3bo

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi m9 aka Mey

hwaaaa! i tried to pm u the link but still the same the video automatically shows up not the link itself :scratchhead2:  :bopping:  :facepalm:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mey I saw that photo in one of the video I saw . I think it's when they asked yadech what do they do with their old clothes . They donate some to charity.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies. I was able to view the video from my bf's cell. I like that video too. Cute mak ;)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

U gals are fantastic. So many pictures, video, comments to pamper with. Thanks to every single friends here.

Set off to Khon Kaen

At Khon Kaen

Love every moments of these

If I am not wrong, this little girl adores Yaya. Not sure if the lady her mum

Na sat with her mum on plane cos' this mistine lady stick to Yaya (kidding)

Set off to BKK

Suvarnabhumi Airport
Read translation from Thai fan account. Korean fans bumped into Na who arrived at the airport last night. They were there to receive Korean star. They screamed on seeing Na and when the Korean fans told him that they came to receive the Korean star, Na followed their scream without even know who is the Korean star. Funny chap.

Credit as tagged

pinky3

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi jess 

i strongly disagree of nadech's idea even if it's only 3 months.filming crash course is not an URGENT MATTER so why in a hurry.i hope nadech is fully aware that more pra ek material daras are aiming to snatch his throne from him.if i am nadech he must focus on how to learn the english language how can he enroll abroad without knowing the universal language my gosh the medium of instruction is in english.i guess yaya is of big help and he cant live without her(my yadech heart is pumping with joy) :woot:  :woot2:

for the mean time he can do some research in the internet or probably there are film making courses available on line.i hope nadech will reconsider this.
Don't worry na , its only a short time .. lol i am sure he will have stuff for us to watch.I think he just need a break from things. Nadech knows english but not as much as ya but i think he is getting better.  

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone can translate this? Na and Ya schedule today?

[ @ ] nyfamily สวัสดีเช้าวันอาทิตย์ค่ะ
แจ้งคิวน้องๆวันนี้
+++++ วันนี้ยกกองถ่าย Rising Sun ค่ะ ไม่มีถ่ายละครนะคะ +++++
*** น้องญ่า ร่วมกิจกรรมกับพอนส์ จ.กำแพงเพชร สถานที่ บริษัทวาไรตี้ มินิโฮลเซลล์ จำกัด เวลา 13.00น.เป็นต้นไป (ภายในงานมีกิจกรรมก่อน น้องญ่าขึ้นเวทีประมาณ 15.00น.)
-----เดินทางด้วยสายการบินนกแอร์ DD8404
09:40-10:50 ดอนเมือง - พิษณุโลก แล้วนั่งต่อรถไปกำแพงเพชรค่ะ
*** พี่ณเดชน์ พักผ่อนค่ะ (อาจมีคิวงานแทรก) 23min

dami1025

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
i love yaya's alabaster flawless white armpit no wonder nadech loves to touch yaya's under arm to tease her :heart:

credit as tagged
hahaha yayakumigiya, what u said here is so funny, can't stop laughing ;P I remember seeing on a BTS clip of Kimberly and Nadech (sub by Kimberlyworldstattion) on YTB, Nadech DID put his hand under Kim's arm and then smell it :lol: =))) That's superr crazyyy!!
BTW i think thai fans are much more easygoing than the koreans fan, because u caould never see such thing happen btween idols :p

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett thanks 4 lovely pics u posted 4 our pleasure !!! esp love da loving stare nadech gave his gf, so tender ! nadech so spot on, love his spontaneity ! thanks nett v much !

dami1025

sarNie Egg
I don't know if any of you guys have seen these BTS yet, but I found them extremely cute and funny :) those vids were back in 2010, during Duangjai akkannee, when yaya was a newcomer, so she was kinda shy in the vid! But Nadech, Mark Prin and Boy were extremely "gossippy" =)) Surely an aspect that I could never expect from Korean entertainment industry (I'm a Korean variety shows fan :p)
So enjoy ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0p-6Ws4qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhLUL8a2l0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xnKNDys3k

I also found this video during my Yadech's exploration on YTB :p It was 2012 CH3 channel calendar signing event, and we have all of our young stars. This video confirmed my hope for yadech, as even Anne T. knew about this couple and she stood up to give her seat next to nadech to yaya :p However this vid is in Thai, so i don't understand much!! If anyone could help me w the translation, it would b so nice hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mxNpXDScv8

Thank u all for the lovely pics of yadech in the previous page <3 Let keep this topic stronger ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi everybody,   just want to stop by and say hello.  I'm pretty busy this weekend.
Thanks so much for all the updates na.  Will have to take a look later.

nett said:
Anyone can translate this? Na and Ya schedule today?

[ @ ] nyfamily สวัสดีเช้าวันอาทิตย์ค่ะ
แจ้งคิวน้องๆวันนี้
+++++ วันนี้ยกกองถ่าย Rising Sun ค่ะ ไม่มีถ่ายละครนะคะ +++++
*** น้องญ่า ร่วมกิจกรรมกับพอนส์ จ.กำแพงเพชร สถานที่ บริษัทวาไรตี้ มินิโฮลเซลล์ จำกัด เวลา 13.00น.เป็นต้นไป (ภายในงานมีกิจกรรมก่อน น้องญ่าขึ้นเวทีประมาณ 15.00น.)
-----เดินทางด้วยสายการบินนกแอร์ DD8404
09:40-10:50 ดอนเมือง - พิษณุโลก แล้วนั่งต่อรถไปกำแพงเพชรค่ะ
*** พี่ณเดชน์ พักผ่อนค่ะ (อาจมีคิวงานแทรก) 23min

The filming of Rising Sun is postponed today. 

***Yaya wiil have pond event at Kamphaeng Phet province starting @ 1pm ( Yaya will be on stage @3pm)
  Leaving:  Nok Air airline DD8404, Bangkok   @9:40am to Phitsanulok @10:50am

***Nadech will have a break (might have  last min. additional work)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks to
bubba - the translation. Oh oh! Postponed again. My neck is getting longer and longer just to wait for their filming. Almost look like a giraffe already...
key - u already claimed ya as na' gf but i liked it. Hope our delusional is proven not delusional one day...
dami - for the clips but can't watch with my iPad if the clip is in flash. Will watch later when I am on my pc.

@yaya kugimiya, su su .... 3mths is ok. This is considered a short course not like one, two or even three years. Actually I am hoping them to get marry to each other early. Cultivate continue love during marriage life, build up career at the same time. Have kids for us to cheer with. And we can get to see more of their lovey dovey pictures without them being worry to get notice by public. Haha .... But Na says he plans to get marry around late 20. :)