[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Dropping by to share this gif XD They were definitely shy.  Weird. lol  It's been like 3-4 yrs since they have known each other so why the shyness? lol.  But then again, they know each other so well that just by one look, they can read what the other is thinking.  *their words, not mine* hahaha   so hmm Nadech, what kind of look were u sending her that made her shy away huh? lol

@Queenyeon, I was playing with that scene also lol.  I love it how Nadech was so hesitating, and it actually was Yaya that pressed her lip against his first hahaha.  

My edition.  Just a little touch up lol

Anyways, thank you all for keeping this thread busier than ever!  I've been so busy, so all your works are appreciate much na:)  I'll be on vacation from tomorrow so I hope to contribute more alsoXD. 

Thank for the gif, I love it! I agree they looked so shy especially on the moment. Yaya always have to divert her eyes from Nadech's when they meet.  
I love your edit as well! That scene is totally one of my favorites of them. I actually never noticed until you pointed it out! It's true, Yaya was the first one to press her lips against his. :heart: I was so lazy when I did that gif didn't even bother to frame it and put my logo on it lol I need to repair that!

and yes do come here spazz with us more!  :spin:  the more the merrier! 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies'!!!!

Lol that's true YAYa k. We're not making anything up lol just going by the sweetness that we see hehe

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for beautiful pictures, clips, gifs and translation. Congrats us too for page 400, the lakorn just start filming but we have gone this far, haha.

I'm at Chiangmai now, cannot go to the Thoranee filming place as I travel with big family group, however, the weather is very nice and the air is super fresh. How to say it, big city with lots of tree and everyone is sabai sabai ( not in hurry), so peaceful. I think Yadech started feeling for each other during Thoranee filming, if not yet, they should come back here to see their hearts clearer. Haha.

@ Tippy: Does Lays taste good ? Yaya's one is sweet like her, right ? ^^

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya  ohhh, i like the peaceful place as u described......enjoy urself with ur family.... :cheer:

but i always think they start feeling since begining, i mean dja, i can feel it during the interviews and bts during that time... and get knowing each other better during grgr, get very close during thoranee, and begin to be bf / gf after thoranee....lol.... :woot:  :woot: so during RFTD, they get "engaged" (ok, for that i was kidding according to the news, but i thought in this way coz their families were extremly close...lol..)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Hi Key! How is Ramadan going so far? It's near the end already! Time sure flies! 
Yeah, I agree! Yaya looks esp gorgeous on that shoot! our girl is flawless  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi queen may i call u tat ? and it sounds grand i like it hehe ! ramandan is more than just fine im so used 2 waking so early n after tat checking this site out, sth motivational n fun ! hope ure all prepared n ready ! ikr yaya is absolutely stunning!  soon ill run short of my limited vocab 2 describe our gorgeous girl lol ! love yr new poster, so sexy, ure another of da creative dot.com girl queen ! O 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Haha yes you can Key! or you can just call me Amal( that's my real name) 
well to be honest, I can't wake up early because I usually stay up the whole night. I'm lazy ._. but you're lucky to be able to wake up early, i wish i could!
Only a few more days and it's over!  
I agree, I'm always at lost for words when I try to describe Yaya. One word can perfectly describe her though: GORGEOUS!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful pics, vid clips, translation, comments, and gifs mak mak na.
@keylargo and Falada, love your siggies
@Lu, you're so lucky to be there.  Have fun na ja.
meocutduoi said:
Here is the translation, ladies! I saw it in https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=639735906056705&set=pb.214651858565114.-2207520000.1375703296.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2F553072_639735906056705_165431102_n.jpg&size=960%2C960

"The entertainment reporter asked Yaya that Nadech & Yaya has recently gone to make merit together in many places with both of their mothers so there is a rumor that both of them are already engaged. Yaya denied about the engagement and explained that both of their family like to make merit so Nadech's mother invited her mother & Yaya to make merit. About Nadech & her relationship, Yaya told the reporter that they are best friend and asked for everyone's support in their drama together instead."

The content is similar with the interview that Lovely_k translated. Ya is so intelligent and ingenious when answering these types of ques :dance3: Ok!! Ya ja, we, your loyal fans, can wait until the day when you give us the wedding invitation of you and "your best friend" :dance1:We have enough patience for that day and we'll always support both your lakorns and your emotion!!! :pervie:

Thanks c1ndy for the article and meo for the translation na.

Yaya handled the interview very well like a pro.
Yaya was startled with the news that she and Nadech got engaged.
It was cute the way she replied when asked about it.

Yaya:     "Not true.   Not reach that point yet.   I still don't think about it as well.    This is the first time I heard.   If P'Nadech hears about this, he would surely laugh.    I want everyone to see P'Nadech and I as the best friends....................."

Ah....Yaya,  it's okay,   you're both still young.    It's understandable that you haven't thought about it yet.   Finish school first and take your time to enjoy life as the best friends to the fullest na.   Of course,  P'Nadech would laugh because he's so happy about the news ja :pervie: .   When the time is right,   we'll wait and see na ja.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
If I am not mistaken , seem like ny fan at pantip seem to think na was also there with ya cuz Mae kaew also posted a
Pic of her at a mountain top looking at a beach haha . Correct me if I am wrong but what a coin incidence .. Lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
omd, we've reached 400 pages.... :dance2: hehe, and RFTD hasnt finished filming yet....cant imagine which page we will be when it is on air...1000?lol! i m really happy to be here with all of u even i dont have much time right now to hang online coz i have to spend much more time with my families who come to visit us from another country, but i come here everyday as i can.

i made my little cousin interested in NY now, ok, actually she is interested in nadech...hahaha, and she thinks yaya is very suitable to him. my another cousin said she thought they were a real couple for her first impression when she saw yadech's fanmade mv as i showed before i introduced them, and i told her that they didnt admit more, then she said it is impossible that they r not falling love to each other because the eye contacts and facial expressions r too obviously. i have my mother to watch grgr finally, well, she didnt comment anything on their looking, she only asked me if they were couple in real life and she said they both did very good acting, esp. this young boy, she cant trust that they were just 18 and 19 in that time....lol...i tried to make every family member become a yadech fan....hahahaha. :woot:

@ bubba, thank you for translation and explaination....can u promise me one thing if i dont ask too much? pls never leave us... :cheer:i m happy to get informations and comments from u..
 hehehe, and all of us, never leave here, ok?
=================================================
Yaya:     "Not true.   Not reach that point yet.   I still don't think about it as well.    This is the first time I heard.   If P'Nadech hears about this, he would surely laugh.    I want everyone to see P'Nadech and I as the best friends....................."
================================================
 why do i feel that they really slowly begin to admit something? or it is bcoz i cant read well english? :woot:  she said not reach that point yet, does it mean they have reached some points of their relationship between them? :drools: like they r already in the level of bf/gf, just not in enagement level? can i understand it in this way?  :p

besides, she hasnt said they were pe/nong laterly during interviews, she always says they r best friends now....they r lucky to be in love with their best friend...lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba n thank u! So happy 2 read yr translation n having a big grin at yr adds-on abt nadech being happiest! Yes dun ever leave us we're selfish 4 yr devotion n help in updating us wif yadechs latest! And bubba we love u 4 all uve done! HAK

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful pics, vid clips, translation, comments, and gifs mak mak na.
@keylargo and Falada, love your siggies
@Lu, you're so lucky to be there.  Have fun na ja.

Thanks c1ndy for the article and meo for the translation na.

Yaya handled the interview very well like a pro.
Yaya was startled with the news that she and Nadech got engaged.
It was cute the way she replied when asked about it.

Ah....Yaya,  it's okay,   you're both still young.    It's understandable that you haven't thought about it yet.   Finish school first and take your time to enjoy life as the best friends to the fullest na.   Of course,  P'Nadech would laugh because he's so happy about the news ja :pervie: .   When the time is right,   we'll wait and see na ja.
Thanks for the translation bubba!  :heart:
 I just have to spazz about the fact that she said 'not reach that point yet' she didn't exclude the possibility of that happening in the future? 
Well that is enough for me! You both enjoy your friendship and bond, and let the future tell us  :dance1: