[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Sasha - So glad to have you voice your opinions with us! We would love to hear more from you! It's always nice to read everyone's comments here. We really are like one big family. Hehe. Anyway, that lady in the middle is a veteran actress name Aump Patcharapa. She is considered the sexiest actress in Thailand for many years now. Her and Nadech share the same manager I believe.

Kashie & Lovely_K - Thanks for sharing the photo! I love Nadech's hair! If he wants, he can easily style it into a mohawk. However his stylist will style it, I'm sure it will turn out nicely. Nadech always has the best hairstyles (more than I can do to my own hair). Lol.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na.
@Sasha, welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun with us here.

meocutduoi said:
Good morning ladies!!! :heart:
Thanks all u guys for sharing the nice pics and vids na kha! I think Ya and Na in the  yesterday event were so beautiful and really good together. I love the song they sang and this pic most!!! :dance1:
Ya glanced at Na a lot! Na rak makkkk!!! I think Ya might have moved from the red light to the yellow light :bhehe: I hope that i'm not delusional! :pervie:

Cre: BarryYa fb

Another heartwarming comment on this picture written by a gentleman .

Thank you very much krub......Before I know Nadech-Yaya,  there was a time when I had problems in my life.   I was looking for a solution. 
I always thought that it must be something out there to make us smile, to relieve our stress, and to make us happy.    I tried very hard to
make myself happy and smile.

But, it lasted only a few minutes until I came across a beautiful smile of Nadech-Yaya when they're together.   It's very bright and beautiful
with lots of aura.    Thanks to the two stars that shine the light of happiness.    In return, I'll help to support their works and any products that
they're represented so they can stay in this business the longest time.

Thanks heaven that create these two.    May the good deeds that they've done give them a lot of luck and happiness in this life and every life
krub.   May nong (Nadech-Yaya) overcome any obstacles in life......Life can be a challenge before ones can find a true happiness.   It's hard
for me to love someone.  But, once I love,  it's hard for me to change my mind.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Bubba! It always makes me smile to know something as simple as two people (Nadech and Yaya) making a lakorn or attending an event together can make another person happy. Yadech has touch us all in so many ways. I have never been a fan of an American or Thai celebrity to THIS EXTENT, but it's just something about them. I don't know. Their lakorns always put me in a much better mood after a crappy day.....and I don't mean because it's due to the scripts which makes us all laugh, but it's because of their chemistry. That untouchable, magical, very very rare chemistry that all of us enjoy and hope to find ourselves. Their chemistry, down-to-earth personalities, amazing good looks....they are what romantic novels are made of. :yes: :heart:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
WELCOME SASHA!!!! In this thread, we all get corny and delusional together with no shame and no bashing. I love everybody here in this thread. Yadech brings back fairy tales and old butterly feelings that alot of us can't seek anymore in the real world. Like Neezy said, the lady in between them in that picture is Aum Patcharada. She's a vet actress and is definitely one of A Supachai's (also Nadech's manager) successful kids. Stay with us and comment more...we're pretty much very diverse here.

Thanks bubba for sharing that comment. That makes me feel happy reading it cuz I feel the same way about Yadech.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m72uEJ1t6eM
yaya is being rumour to act with the two james, wonder who will be the lucky one. Its cute how james ma called her oh

Oh gosh pinky3 I'm just so kaya kayaeng about one of those James lol I just want to see more of both James(s) work. I'm not a fan by hype like some people we know so whenever I see any news about them I skip it lol thanks for the update Na. I think after Dao Ruang, I can watch Yaya with anybody now.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks bubba for the heartwarming comment. Doesn't matter young, old, female or male we all feel the same when it's come to the love for Yadech. I watched Thai lakorn for a very long time now but never follow any Thai celeb like I follow Yadech. To me Yadech is different, I didn't became their fan because of how pretty Yaya is or how handsome Nadech is. I became their fan because of their personality, they are who they are not pretending to be someone else. I like how they can be acting silly and goofy but still cute at the same time. Since I follow Yadech, I have met a lot of wonderful yadecher and my life is never boring, always have someone to talk to about my love for Yadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely thanks 4 pic ! pmai sure is a very creative n talented hairstylist, styled yadech hair so perfectly on many occasions !
thanks a lot bubba, it sure is a v nice complimentary cmn by da gent, how v sweet and much love he has 4 yadech !!!  i can feel his love !
hi nee totally agree wif u can only squeak with delight n love whenever watching yadech lakorn or yadech anything !
hi mc love yr heartfelt cmns, true yadecher from da heart ! m so glad youve found so many friends thru yadech, i hope 2 reach da same boat as u, yadech make us feel n share da love !!!
my special love n thanks 2 lovely falada 4 creating this v cute poster :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Amya said:
WELCOME SASHA!!!! In this thread, we all get corny and delusional together with no shame and no bashing. I love everybody here in this thread. Yadech brings back fairy tales and old butterly feelings that alot of us can't seek anymore in the real world. Like Neezy said, the lady in between them in that picture is Aum Patcharada. She's a vet actress and is definitely one of A Supachai's (also Nadech's manager) successful kids. Stay with us and comment more...we're pretty much very diverse here.

Thanks bubba for sharing that comment. That makes me feel happy reading it cuz I feel the same way about Yadech.

hi Amya

i would like to correct you we are just crazy not delusional i've realized this after Charlenem's insightful posts.i will consider us a total delusional once yadech will stop being sweet to each other and they will stop their merits together.when all of yadech's bfgf things are no where to be seen then we are all DELUSIONAL here :rant:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling

Neezy said:
Sasha - So glad to have you voice your opinions with us! We would love to hear more from you! It's always nice to read everyone's comments here. We really are like one big family. Hehe. Anyway, that lady in the middle is a veteran actress name Aump Patcharapa. She is considered the sexiest actress in Thailand for many years now. Her and Nadech share the same manager I believe.

Kashie & Lovely_K - Thanks for sharing the photo! I love Nadech's hair! If he wants, he can easily style it into a mohawk. However his stylist will style it, I'm sure it will turn out nicely. Nadech always has the best hairstyles (more than I can do to my own hair). Lol.

Neezy - - thanks for the info. so it's Aum patcharapa, now i recall her from the photoshoot with yadech and weir i think. And same here i've never been a fan of MY celebrity b4 the way i've been following yadech...  i coming here i get to watch their life snippets... 

Amya said:

tq Amya!! hahah ur comments make me smile ;-)

bubba said:
Thanks everyone for sharing na.
@Sasha, welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun with us here.

Another heartwarming comment on this picture written by a gentleman .

Thank you very much krub......Before I know Nadech-Yaya,  there was a time when I had problems in my life.   I was looking for a solution. 
I always thought that it must be something out there to make us smile, to relieve our stress, and to make us happy.    I tried very hard to
make myself happy and smile.

But, it lasted only a few minutes until I came across a beautiful smile of Nadech-Yaya when they're together.   It's very bright and beautiful
with lots of aura.    Thanks to the two stars that shine the light of happiness.    In return, I'll help to support their works and any products that
they're represented so they can stay in this business the longest time.

Thanks heaven that create these two.    May the good deeds that they've done give them a lot of luck and happiness in this life and every life
krub.   May nong (Nadech-Yaya) overcome any obstacles in life......Life can be a challenge before ones can find a true happiness.   It's hard
for me to love someone.  But, once I love,  it's hard for me to change my mind.

tq bubba for ur warm welcome. thanks 4 the translation... that was a nicely written comment. i feel the same.

tq m9saeteurn1... aww what happen to his face why it all covered with dirt. i see he maintains his bangs... to cover his forefead... he has a wide forehead which oldfolks says ppl with wide forehead supposed to be very bright... he is a smart & bright guy.

m9saeteurn1 said:
The finish look ;)

Cr: his mom

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you ladies for every single contribution to this thread! reading your comments certainly makes my mundane monday a whole lot better  :heart:  i wonder why there's so much dirt all over nadech during the haircut?? but still, he looks so handsomeeeee  :heart:

i love the song that they sang, esp the lyrics which i find it to be very meaningful. thanks mrschum for the mteam english version. mark can sing! but mint c is a no-no... 

@key @queenyeon love your siggy ^^

@kae_slowact
http://web.stagram.com/p/515605440822862244_20785087
i dont know why the fans release these clips until now...but its better late than never :) 

more pix from yesterday's event.
cr as tagged
our humble nadech doing a 90 degrees bow :)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
c1ndy said:
Please can help to translate this article.  Thank you so much.

credit as tagged
Here is the translation, ladies! I saw it in https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=639735906056705&set=pb.214651858565114.-2207520000.1375703296.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn1%2F553072_639735906056705_165431102_n.jpg&size=960%2C960

"The entertainment reporter asked Yaya that Nadech & Yaya has recently gone to make merit together in many places with both of their mothers so there is a rumor that both of them are already engaged. Yaya denied about the engagement and explained that both of their family like to make merit so Nadech's mother invited her mother & Yaya to make merit. About Nadech & her relationship, Yaya told the reporter that they are best friend and asked for everyone's support in their drama together instead."

The content is similar with the interview that Lovely_k translated. Ya is so intelligent and ingenious when answering these types of ques :dance3: Ok!! Ya ja, we, your loyal fans, can wait until the day when you give us the wedding invitation of you and "your best friend" :dance1:We have enough patience for that day and we'll always support both your lakorns and your emotion!!! :pervie:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks meo for the translation! hehe even reporters think they might be engaged, so we are not delusional...! as long as they continue to make merits together, we can safely say that their relationship hasn't change, if even better, going strong than ever before! :D that is why "lucky" is their song ;) yes we loyal fans are already supporting their unfinished/un-aired/in-production/rumoured lakorns hehe.. 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@tippy: I :heart: your thoughts! And I do agree with u "Lucky" is NY's song :heart: Since I listened NY sang this song, I love it better than ever! :thumbsup:
I love these two pics! How beautiful our lovely couple is!!!! :dance3:
Cre: NYVNFanpage FB
:dance1:And this pic was in Paris trip, right ladies? How do u think abt her gesture? ^^

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@meo thanks for the pix, love them! and yes, that pic was taken in paris. yaya wrote "until the sun rises again", reminds me of rising sun :) 

cr as tagged
love this pic, its like nadech watching yaya carry their younger daughter while being slightly worried that their daughter might be too heavy for her hehehe...

cr: @seng_khonkaenTake Care Man จริงๆณเดชน์ @keaw_jung @urassayas  :heart:  :heart: 

can i take it as nadech taking care of his dear nong sao? hehe dont know, from the way they sit and nadech's action which looks like he is gonna put food on yaya's plate (ok it may be he is taking food for himself but allow me be delusional :p ), just feels like they are a young sweet and loving couple... :heart:  

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
nadech's mom finally change her ig display pic into this:

@keaw_jung@ทุกคนFc ขอส่งภาพนี้ให้ทุกคนชมก่อนนอน ฝันดีนะครับ Goodnight krab 

correct me if im wrong... krab is used by men right? just feel like its nadech who wrote the comment.. 

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
First welcome thread @sasha hope You enjoy with us

Thanks @meo for the translation

Thanks @m9 and @tippy for all the beautiful pics You posted . Theses two are so great

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
The picture says it all! Lol

Thank you & you're welcome everyone!
I too was wondering why he was covered in dirt or whatever that is?? I cannot get enough of their cute pictures. I also must have watched their Yum Yum performance together probably 10x already. Lol I don't know but I love the song selection plus just the way it was sung. I love Nadech's voice in the beginning & Yaya sexy move while he was singing. She looked like she was feeling it. Lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don't think that pic of yaya is in Paris , cuz she just upload another one with Henry n cat , maybe she went home to pattaya . Correct me if I am wrong lol