[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!

Thank you for the pics, comments and videos :) @tippy @m9 @bubba @queen @amya @c1ndy @neezy @mrschum @key @yaya @falada They do look oh so good hehe. I found these pics but as per usual we know their together but WHY no pics of them together common oh but.....maybe they only take pics together on their personal phones. Can you imagine the type of pics they have of each other  :woot:  :coverlaf:  :blush:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u lovely 4 pic ! Id like 2 think they took private pic 4 their own view hehe more fun n lots more cute adorable posts! hope ull njoy da remaining beautiful wkend! X

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
Hi pinky3!!!!! I haven't had my iPad to talk to you! I know you've been talking to my hot head cousin hehe

Love that they're singing different songs too.
Hey girl !Its ok na , take ur time..lol
She is actually fun to talk too.. i enjoyed it ,not sure about her..haha
btw , i send u the photo through msg me , cuz that's the only way i know how.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
I don't know about you guys but I felt them a little distant in that performance. Idk 

AND am i seeing little kids filming Yadech's performance with their cameras....or my eyes are betraying me??

credits as tagged
 I do agreed but they seem more shy though..haha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Charlene, the producer is enjoying her vaca in Cali. Hopefully she will be back this wknd to continue with the filming. I know how you feel, we all been waiting and waiting for a very long time already... :(

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning ladies!!! :heart:
Thanks all u guys for sharing the nice pics and vids na kha! I think Ya and Na in the  yesterday event were so beautiful and really good together. I love the song they sang and this pic most!!! :dance1:

Ya glanced at Na a lot! Na rak makkkk!!! I think Ya might have moved from the red light to the yellow light :bhehe: I hope that i'm not delusional! :pervie:

Cre: BarryYa fb

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all pictures & update ladies!! I love their performance & song selection. I love how she did the introduction for Nadech's entry plus they kept giving each other the look plus smiles. There is definitely something there. ❤
Here's more beautiful pictures! ❤❤❤

Cr: As Tagged

I really want her camera. ALL her photos are so flawlessly beautiful ❤❤❤

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I think they are delaying the filming of RFTD cuz of his small sickness. They probably want him flawless first. He's already flawless to us but u know what I mean. Lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
at this pace, I wonder if we'll get to see Rising Sun Serie airing next year.
But I do understand though, Nadech's health comes first!! Hope he will get well soon!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^what is actually wrong with Nadech?

The whole Thai entertainment would just blow up if Yaya suddenly catches a mouth sore *wink*wink* dont cha think?! LoL

Btw I see that Bie was at the same event Yadech was at as well. Im so in love with Bie at the moment. Lord I would love to see Bie with Yadech for an event. *cross-fingers* ....I mean Nadech use to do Bie impressions all the time behind the scenes...come on! LoL

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone,

keylargo said:
hi sasha welcome, hope ull hv a wonderful time here like all of us, its really fun and sweet haven of yadech ! selamat berpuasa !

thank you keylargo, selamat berpuasa 2u2 

tq Neezy, m9saeteurn1, mrschum, Falada, tippytoes and everyone... tq for such sweet and warm welcome, feels like one big happy family everytime i comeback here.

when i 1st found this thread i just keep silent bcoz i tot everyone else must be Thai speaking and that makes me feel so small and awkward  coz i dont understand thai at all thats one of the reason why i became a silent reader. i went through almost 3/4 of the 300 over pages in this thread juz to makesure that i catch up with whatever i've missed... it was then that i learnt that actually not all members are Thai speakers. i'm so surprise to find out that many of us here are non-Thai speakers and whats more non-Thai... except for a few like bubba and vimalee  and few others. i;m so happy to be part of this wonderful group that has brought together people from all over the world, different races. and we were brought together bcoz of  yaya & nadech... wow! juz imagine the power that these two have. they keep our hearts flutter with their cuteness and sweetness, cant get enough of them!!!

tq m9saeteurn1 for the pics on yum yum event , this pic below i dont know who's the lady standing between yadech she's a famous star i guess. eventhough yadech were seperated by this lady in this pic but i'd like to think that nadech's hand is holding/touching yaya's instead of resting at the back of this lady hihihi... :bhehe:

m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, they look so cute for yum yum

i like yaya's cheetah printed short dress. and i cant help but notice eventhough yaya dressed sexily during work or off work lately but she always maintains her modestness... any other star may just forgo putting on camisole of tube to show off some cleaveage but yaya always put on a tube. apart from shorts and microminis she doesn't dress provocatively. i wonder if her dressing style will change as she gets older but i like her the way she is.