[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, thanks for all the pictures. Hehe, the Spider-Man one is so funny. Face expression & all.
Haha right Kashie? I would enroll in the same classes as him too just so I can stare at him all day like Tun did in TNNKK LoL

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hi all! Sorry I haven't had much time to share anything special with you guys lately but I just want to say thank you all for sharing! As always, I am super grateful! I big thank you to Bubba who took her dear time translating the wonder fan account article with us! I can't stop smiling while reading it! Yadech never fails to make me happy! Haha.

Anyway, every time I look at the little girl or any other Nadech's family member, I can't help but think maybe one of them is his half-siblings. Or maybe step brothers or sisters. Do you guys think the same?

Also, welcome to the family Nett! That's what we are here, like one big happy Yadech family! Lol. Hope you'll enjoy your stay ka! :)

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks girls for all the pics

@falada i'm agree with You about the cartoon. So cute
@bubba thanks for the translation. I appreciate a lot.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Holy geez! The watch Nadech has been wearing is a Rolex that costs about 300,000 baht which is $10,000 U.S. dollars! We all know Nadech is not a materialistic person. So for him to be wearing that watch must mean one of two things (1) Nadech endorses Rolex now and they gave him that watch to wear and advertise OR (2) It's a gift from a very special person!!! Could it be that Yaya really did give him that watch like some of us assumed?!! :secret: :bhehe:

Also, let's say that IF Yaya was the one who got him the gift, why in July??? Was this around the first time they met or filmed together or something? Did they start dating since last July? Is July their anniversary month? I'm sooooo curious, yet confused! Haha.

Credit: as tagged (NYFamily@Pantip)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..it must be from Yaya since she splur on purses. I can't see Nadech investing in something like this. Ahaha that's a grip load of moolahs. Hmm, I wonder too if its for their 2-3 year anniversary lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Falada said:
Credits: BarryYa

Does anyone know from where this picture is? She looks just so flawless here! GORGEOUS!
The retro style really fits. But then again, everything fits her, she literally pulls off any style! Flawless, indeed!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It could be from yaya . I think it might also be a part of the boys group , like mark , Dom etc cuz Dom posted the Rolex and ask that man who work for Chanel 3 to join in. Lol sorry guys

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting all,

Is Na's aunt angry? She put 2 angry icons. What is the comment about? Saw Na and Ya name in the context if I guess correctly.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Greeting all,

Is Na's aunt angry? She put 2 angry icons. What is the comment about? Saw Na and Ya name in the context if I guess correctly.

I saw that all over fb, I'm wondering what that all about too.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Mrs Chum,

I was wondering too. Hope not some scandalous thing again. My heart is weak. lol...If anyone know thai who can translate. Afraid Bubba too stress with so many requests from me to do the translation.