[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I seriously think these two are secretly dating.  They're always together.  They do everything together...it seems.  Even though they kept saying over and over again about their "pee nong" relationship, I can't help, but imagine things.

Falada

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I seriously think these two are secretly dating.  They're always together.  They do everything together...it seems.  Even though they kept saying over and over again about their "pee nong" relationship, I can't help, but imagine things.

LOL I sometimes think like that, too.(And also want it to be like that, too.) But yeah, we'll just have to kinda believe in their words, since I don't think that they'll like to disappoint their fans by doing that. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
Ooohhhhh can any of you ladies please translate this pretty please :)   :dance1: this was posted on Facebook by Barry Yaya page.

‪#‎เรื่องเล่าหวานๆนะคะ‬ ขอบคุณเจ้าของไอจีนะคะ CR tidti5678

ณ::สุวรรณแอรพอตขาออก ซุปตามาถึง ประหนึงว่าไม้เคยไม่เคยรู้จัก กันมาก่อน ต่างคนต่างมา ต่างคนต่างเดิน ระหว่างทางไป ขึ้นเครื่อง.อุรัสยาคร้าอารมดีเริงร่าตลอดเส้นทางสายสะพานเลื่อนไปมีนางไม่เดินนางออกมาเดินข้างนอก เดินตลกๆให้คนขำๆเล่นนางพูดว่าหนูไม่อยากเข้าเครื่องบินเป็นคนสุดท้ายนะคะ!!!! แต่สิ่งที่ทำคือคนตั้งกล้องรอตลอด ทางนางก็โพสไปเรื่อยจนเข้า เกือบสุดท้ายเหมือนเคยความ ผิดไม้มีนะคร้าแอร์บอกยังงัยเขาก็รอซุปตาร์อยู่แล้วผ่านประชาชนมาได้มาเจอแอร์ขอคร้าถ่ายทุกคน55 ด้วยความฮอตของนาง!!ว่าไม่ ได้คร้า เครื่องลงอุดรเหตุการไม่ปรกต เหตุรุมทึ้งซุปตาก็เกิดขึ้นแฟน คลับจากก.ท.มไปรอรับเต็มเลย รวมทั้งท้องถิ่นด้วย .แบรี่กลัวไม่ทันงานนางเลยตระโกนซะดังลั่นเลย ขอตัวนะครับ!จากสนามบินไป วัดประมาน200โลใช้เวลานานโข ถึงวัดเข้าพิธีในงานแม้นั่งห่างๆๆ ความฟินก็เกิดขึ้นเป็นระยะๆหันมาสบตายิ้มหวานให้กันตั้งสามครั้งๆบังเอิญนั่งมุมมันเป้ะเลยเห็นชัด เปลี่ยนศาลาเหมือนว่าห้อง รับรองเเขกพิเศษทำพิธีมอบศาลายิ่งเย็นพร้อมถวายเงินณเดชญาญ่า ถวายคนละแสนบาท!!! พร้อมแฟนคลับสบทบพี่เอสอวหมื่นอนุโมทนานะคะ บุคลในภาพเป็นใครไม่รู้แต่นางชงซะท่านให้โอวาทเสร็จก็เชิญแบรีขึ้นพูด ด้วยการฟังธรรมมาระยะหนึงแล้ว แบรี่พูดขึ้นญาติโยมทั้งทุกคนพร้อมใจกันฮาอย่างตั้งใจโดยไม่ได้นัดหมาย พอตั้งสติได้นางพูดจบแบบพูดดีเสียงตรบมือเกรียวกาวนำโดยอุรัสยาจร้าคือต้นเสียงชืนชมออกหน้า555! ถึงตานางพูดอุรัสยาติดขัดเล็กน้อยด้วยความเขินอายแต่นางก็ผ่านไปได้คนช่วยคือแม่ปลา และแม่แก้วคนในภาพอย่างที่ บอกก้อนอุรัสยาพูดนางเกริ่น นำให้หลวงปู่ว่าหนูทั้งสองเกิดมา เป็นคู่บุญ คู่บารมีกันเสียงกรี้ดๆดังๆจึง บังเกิดเหมือนดูคอนเสริตอย่างงัยอย่างนั้นพิธีการผ่านพ้นไปย้ายอีกแล้วไปถ่ายรูปที่ีะลึกที่ หน้าเรือนยิ่งเย็นที่สร้างถวาย กันเซอวิตครบทุกคนค่ะซุปตาผู้น่ารักเสียงชมจากจากชาวบ้านญาญ่าสวยๆนางบอกขอบคุณค่ะชาวบ้าน ปลื้มปริ่มกันถ้วนหน้า ตอนไปเราไปสายการบินไทยสมาย แต่ตอนกลับ เรากลับสายการบินฟินแลน แดนญาญ่าณเดช นางพาลูกเรือฟินตลอดการเดินทางกลับนั่งจุงจิงนุงหนิงโลกเอียงไปก็เอียงมา ห้องน้ำอยู่ใก้ลๆก้อยังไปเฝ้ากันดูแลดีเว่อร์อิ่มบุญอิ่มใจไปกับญ่าญาณเดชจบก่อน พรุ่งนี้จะต่อให้555

Wow......It took me forever to read and translate this one.    I didn't very understand some of the words.   It was so cute and I very want to share it.  I tried my best na,
and feel free to correct me.

A cute story from a person who accompanied the merit trip

At the Suvarnabhumi Airport, when the suptars arrived, they seemed like not knowing each other before.   Each of them walked separately on the way to the

plane, Urassaya was very cheeful and funny, she said that she didn't want to be the last one to board the plane na kha!!!   But, there were a lot of ppl waiting to

take picture,  so she posed while walking.  Once again, she's almost the last one to board.  The stewardess said, no matter what they'll wait for suptar to pass all

the ppl who came to see.    The stewardess asked to take everyone picture haha.

Because of their hotness, there were a lot of fan clubs waiting for them at Udon.   Nadech was afraid that they might not make it on time so he said, please

excuse them na krub!   From the airport to the temple is about 200 kilo and would take a long time.

At the ceremony, they even sat far apart.  The fin between them had occurred periodically.  They would turned to each other and exchanged sweet smile

:heart: :heart: :heart: about 3 times.  I, by chance, sat at the corner that I could see clearly.

They had a special ceremony together with Nadech and Yaya who donated 100,000 baht each!!!   Nadech was invited to speak.   Everyone listened intently and

clapped loudly at the end of his speech  with Urassaya leading the praise and clapped first :heart: :heart: :heart:     .

When it's Yaya's turn,  she looked a little awkward and shy.  But she's doing fine with the help of Mae Pla and Mae Kaew  which lead to Luang Pu (the Monk)

to say that these two were born to be koo bun (merit couple), koo baramee (handsome couple).  There were very very loud cheer
:clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo:

just like watching the concert.   After that they took pictures.  Ppl were saying that Yaya's so beautiful and Yaya would replied thank you kha.   They're all cheerful

and  grateful.

On the way there, we took Thai Smile Airways, but on the return flight, we took Finland Airline.  Yaya-Nadech fin with the crew throughout the trip back.   They're

so happy and playful.   Even though the bathroom is close by, they still took good care and waited for each other
:heart: :heart: :heart: .  I'm so happy and satisfied

with Yaya-Nadech to the end.   To be continue tomorrow hahaha.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks anyway, Bubba. You're always translating articles for us. We're all very thankful already. :D

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Bubba for translation ka, glad to know that they had long journey, meaning longer time to sit next to each other, haha.

I'm so in love with this pix, Yaya was watching Nadech with sweet smile and Nadech did the same thing toward his nong. Can u guys see it, or only me ? haha

cr: as tagged

nett

sarNie Hatchling
nett said:
Hi all in this board, thks for the warm welcome.

Hi bubba, nice of you as always to help in anyway to translate. That go to Vimalee as well as others whi have contribute the translation in one way or another.

Here the link. -> http://web.stagram.com/n/exclusive_ny

Saw a picture posted at kae_slowact IG, Na and Ya helping a lady in walking. Look like Na aunt khampajjsin. Pls correct me if i am wrong.

There also a comment sujitrahoney (she is the one who is with Ya and Na' Mum for merit the other day) on nsitasuwan IG: Super cute girl with super cute lumyai.

What does lumyai mean?

Have a nice day everyone!

Btw, how can I post picture.
Hi all in this board, thks for the warm welcome.

Hi bubba, nice of you as always to help in anyway to translate. That go yo Vimalee as well as others whi have contribute the translation in one way or another.

Here the link. -> http://web.stagram.com/n/exclusive_ny

Saw a picture posted at kae_slowact IG, Na and Ya helping a lady in walking. Look like Na aunt khampajjsin. Pls correct me if i am wrong.

There also a comment sujitrahoney (she is the one who is with Ya and Na' Mum for merit the other day) on nsitasuwan IG: Super cute girl with super cute lumyai.

What does lumyai mean?

Have a nice day everyone!

Btw, how can I post picture?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bubba so freaking much! 
See....even the monk can't deny their chemistry! It's safe to say they are really meant to be *excuse the delulu mode* 
I love those fan accounts, they give us an idea of what happens between those two xD exchanging sweet smiles! Cheering for each others! what else? Haha! so sweet!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Wow thanx for all the updates on pics and videos. Super appreciate it :)

@tippy @m9 @lu: loved the pics you shared. Definitely brightened my day.

@MrsChum: Cute video hehe 

@Falada: Love those cute drawings thank you for sharing! 

@bubba: THANK YOU!!!! so much for the translation I know it was probably extremely time consuming but you pulled through for us again. Can't thank you enough. It's too bad I couldn't help you out. Lol that's why your NOT allowed to leave us hehe.

Anyways back to the translation I loved every part because I know both Nadech and yaya are extremely polite and they didn't want the day to be all about their relationship. They were their for a spiritual reason and they wanted to do it appropriately BUT still in a way they couldn't hide their need to be close to one another and I'm sure with all the people around, witnesses still felt that sexual tension (yes I said it) :) the longing to be with one another haha now I'm getting ahead of myself. ooh well hehe.

Hopefully all of us don't have to wait till next weekend to get more juicy news of clips/pics of them together. Well I hope everyone had a good weekend. Take care and sweet dreams. 

P.S :  :welcome1:  new comers and make yourself at home!!!!

:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
:yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
Wow,@bubba,thanks a bunch!!! You always bring us so adorable translation !!!yadech 's really devout and charitable merit CP,Love them increasingly!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks a mil 4 your time wif this v long translation ! its v nice 2 read fan acct as its seen q accurately ! vbs while reading esp wif wat da monk said !! ! appreciate your time bubba !