[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu falada m9 thank u again 4 posting pics, i never get tired seeing yadechs pics !
i can safely say this - nadechs lil cousin in in c9, she doesnt 1 2 come down !!! shes got her cousin, nadech, and his gf, yaya, th superstars, paying so much attention 2 her ! she must be so proud !!! a lil celebrity she's herself !
hi mc thank u so much 4 vdo !
hi lovely thank u 4 pics ! yr cheer is so infectious ill join u !!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@keylargo : Oops I forgot to Thank you! Wanna know why???? because your such a sweetheart with all your fin comments and all of the Thanks and likes you do on my posts. You make the atmosphere on this thread very warm :) Never leave ok.  :thanks: :thumbup: :clap:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely, ure so kind wif words ! i love being here in convo wif u all, its so fun and full of friendship ! i really do feel ive made friends wif u all ! if u heading 2 bed GNSD, c u tmr :x

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello to all,  you're very welcome na.    So glad that you girls enjoyed the fan account.   I was smiling from ear to ear while translating it :lolyup: .

@Lu, Falada, MrsChum, m9, Lovely_k, thanks for sharing more cool pics and clip na.
@keylargo, huanzhu, & yk, thanks for always being nice and encouraging.
nett said:
Hi all in this board, thks for the warm welcome.

Hi bubba, nice of you as always to help in anyway to translate. That go yo Vimalee as well as others whi have contribute the translation in one way or another.

Here the link. -> http://web.stagram.com/n/exclusive_ny

Saw a picture posted at kae_slowact IG, Na and Ya helping a lady in walking. Look like Na aunt khampajjsin. Pls correct me if i am wrong.

There also a comment sujitrahoney (she is the one who is with Ya and Na' Mum for merit the other day) on nsitasuwan IG: Super cute girl with super cute lumyai.

What does lumyai mean?

Have a nice day everyone!

Btw, how can I post picture?

thanks nett for the link, I'll take a look at it.  
Here is the link to the Forum Rules with free image hosting servers in order to post a picture in this forum
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/
1.  You'll need an image hosting server.
2.  Copy the image URL and upload it in the image hosting server.
3.  Copy the image URL from the hosting server and paste it in image icon on the task bar of this forum.
4.  Provide credits.

then, you'll be able to see this....

Isn't he hot?    Good night and sweet  dream everyone.

credit:Nadechworld

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for all the updates! and special thanks to our dear bubba for always taking the effort to translate articles for us  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  yadech are so generous and kind hearted, they truly deserve the title merit couple!  

@nee love your comment! now i know what the lobster thingy means... ;)

@lu yes i can see it!! they make use of every opportunity given to give each other sweet gazes  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  yaya looks so smitten with her pe, she must be drunk in love (quote from p'jacklyn) ^^

@falada thanks for the cute pix! love khun charles hehehe...

@cookies thanks for the cute video! kept replaying it nonstop. and they stick out their tongues without each other knowing! is this what we call, off screen chemistry...? :D

cr as tagged
evidence of the fan account lol!! 

yaya looks so carefree~~ and beautiful as always!

nadech mazda 2 cf..?

yadech after work/school

cr: @natty_thong

spiderman nadech lol...!!!! 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Credits: BarryYa

Good morning, everyone.

And your welcome, and thanks for the pictures. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, good morning ! thank u 4 pics ! yaya is so pretty and her bf such a cutie, they totally match each other ! have a nice day !

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada, good morning ! thank u 4 pics ! yaya is so pretty and her bf such a cutie, they totally match each other ! have a nice day !
Hi, Key. Your welcome, and I totally agree with you. :D

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Hi key, I like all of Na and Ya dramas. Seemed some ppl don't like TNNK but I like. Those bickering scene in the beginning are cute and sweet scene during last few episodes are appetizing. It is a drama that need to eat slowly and enjoy the taste of the food. Lol......I am using words that relate to food.

Hiyo to those on board here.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett i love tnnkk 2! its got such a strong enviro message as well as respect 4 their king and grandmas v wise words n steady character which r all good qualities 2 behold ! though yadechs sweetest love scenes r on epi 16_17, da lakorn won my heart wif da cast except 4 tun n ve ...arhhh...was a fun lakorn overall ! yadech were innocent but lustful at da same time hehe ! their sweet scenes at da end was like candy, so delicious !!! love da ost 2! i love all yadechs lakorn nett !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

And your welcome, and thanks for the pictures. :D
How do you go to school with that and not jump on him every time you see him? LoL

I swear I wold not get any of my work done at all. I'll be chashing Nadech around campus or registering for the same classes so I'll get to be his project buddy or something lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I love TNNKK as well! It might not be my favorite of them, but overall it was a great lakorn imo. 
I loved Athit, even if a lot of people found him boring. And the romance story between the two of them was so well made and convincing. I loved how they grow out to fall in love with each others. How each of them matured along the drama. The moral of it. 
It has many flaws, but it's still an amazing and a beautiful story.