[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key you're welcome!! there's another new champagne magnum flavour, it looks real good and definitely no alcohol content ^^ and as always i love your comment! hehe they have the couple-look/face, people who do not know them will naturally think they are newlyweds! i believe nadech is wise enough to know that yaya is the one for him, just like he is the one to her  :heart:

@lu thanks for the pix!! yaya looks like nangfah in the first pic, so pure and elegant even when walking on the travelator! the the second pic, they look like one big loving family! we just need to include both side dads and it will be complete :) and yes the grgr scene when nangfah gave saichon and back hug, it will so sweeeet!! like it the most natural thing to do!  :heart:

@yukie welcome!!! yay, another from sg!! ^^ hehe please don't be silent, spazz with us more!! sometimes, you just can't contain your feelings for yadech so its better to voice it out here lol..! actually im not wondering already, i believe they are an item. even if they are not, just like lu said, they must be special in each other's heart. just like what yaya said - nadech is EVERYTHING to her  :heart: the word everything, i believe is a best friend, a confidant, an adviser, whatever she can depend/rely on and put her trust into. i will strongly root for them regardless of whatever they claim to be!   

goodness what is he doing..! just sawadee krub?? hehe cheeky nadech! 
cr: @nyclub_pantip
http://web.stagram.com/p/509248153527547736_237215540

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippy totally sweet, this small detail they can acclimatize, they r so meant 4 each other, taking care n watching out 4 each other ! how happy they r at da end of ceremony !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Tippy, tell me when you stop uploading new awesome pictures na, then I will tell you thank you all at once hahaha

THANK YOU Tippy, pictures are great, I love shoes picture as well, they must enter the house at the same time, or Nadech waited for Yaya at the door and went inside together or they were holding hands and left their shoes like that ... flying flying

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key i cannot agree with you more!! ^^ you can always feel the happy vibe when they are together! 

@lu gosh i just realized there's many typos in my comments lol was feeling too excited as i typed that i didn't bother to re-read what i wrote hehe..! ok i will stop already, and really need to stop lol!! because of yadech i haven't even finish one episode of a drama... it was paused for too long... rahhh i must finish it by today!! hehehe i love your imagination, esp the holding hands and enter the building together which explains why their shoes are beside each other  :wub:  im flying too, joining the rest of them in c9~ see you there! 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagram.com/p/cRbfeugWBw/

Yadech sitting together in the plane and are playing with a kid lol.. 
Yaya were speaking Norwegian with the kid saying

Hi... come here.. Do you want to come and sit with us..
I heard nadech said something as well, but it wasn't clearly to understand what he was saying..
But i think he tried to say something in Norwegian to the kid as well..  

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key thanks dear i love to convo with you all as well!! ^^

@cookies thanks for the clip it was really cute esp yaya speaking in norwegian! yadech looks so comfortable with each other that they REALLY give off the newlywed vibe in this clip..!!  :cloud9:

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
hi,ladies!I‘m back now!!!!!!I've forgetten my password and  even E-mail adress,so I tried again and again, finally I signed in successfully. :lmao:
Miss you all so much!!!It seems that  much more sweet things happend to our lovely yadech during I'm absent,all right? :pervie: THANKS for all your sharing.I'll look back missed pages as soon as I possible. :cheer:

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
Nadech's deep dimples are very cute,but I prefer his nongsao stamping dimples on her cute face.
I did some gif pix,share with U: :wink: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The merit couple is baaack!
Thank you everyone for the picture! And cookiies that clip you posted is beyond cuteness! I mean it's amazing how carefree and close they are together, it's like they're family!
Yaya is really attached to that ring lately hmmm... :rolleyes1:  

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:
http://instagram.com/p/cRbfeugWBw/

Yadech sitting together in the plane and are playing with a kid lol.. 
Yaya were speaking Norwegian with the kid saying

Hi... come here.. Do you want to come and sit with us..
I heard nadech said something as well, but it wasn't clearly to understand what he was saying..
But i think he tried to say something in Norwegian to the kid as well..  
hi cookies

thanks for this ...this is my favorite info yadech sitting next to each other :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i'm sure during their europe trip they also sit next to each other :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

yadech are giving me butterflies all the time :woot2:  :woot2:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key and Tippy : good night ja :X

I just wandered around youtube and found this video on Siam Dara night, This is somewhat different from what I saw in previous clips, try it if you have not seen it yet ^^

I love how they tried to talk to each other even their seats were not close to each other. Very nice :X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqrWDuLks70

So matching :X

cr: as tagged