[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thanks 4 pic of yadech holding certificate of participation or is it marriage certificate ...haha but da tot is nice !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy just some of my candid cmns of pics u posted :
yadech at end of ceremony both looking so happy...all bridal couples i know look like tat after da wedding ceremony !
yaya smiling so sweetly at her bf ...wat every girl does when truly, madly in love !
yaya smiling at her mom mil ...she will get along fabulously wif her mil, np wif her marriage life !
yayas pic wif her mom...so lovely, wat all moms 1 2 hv wif their child !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
hi lu thanks 4 pic of yadech holding certificate of participation or is it marriage certificate ...haha but da tot is nice !
hi key

who knows yadech are secretly married to be safe and to be sure(delusional mode) :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

can anyone give some links that nadech is hitting on girl to be his gf aside from the fake scandalous news he had in the past.

likewise with yaya :rant:  :rant:  :rant: 

but i think yadech is untouchable the whole industry knows they belong to each other already.

no one would waste their time to hit on them :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi lyaneew

dont be sad this is exactly what we've seen in the video :heart:

nadech can steal a kiss to yaya that nobody can notice they were so close without their moms around :cheer:
you see the aircraft chair is high so they can kiss freely(delusional mode) :cheer:
i'm glad to know nadech is learning the norwegian language this is another hint to get close to yaya's family :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

currently watching GRGR

i love it when saichon said to the girls hitting on him 

he will only marry the girl with a big butt(this is yaya in real life :heart:)

then he saw nangfa lying unconcious at the sea shore(love at first sight)  :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

pink_juliet_kashie said:
They need stop denying these things. who in the world spend that much time together and are not be lovers! LoL....

That's ok though it's good they keep us guessing
hi pink

i think so too

they dont have much time to spend with their secret lovers (if there is)

if i'm nadech's secret gf i will die of severe jealousy towards yaya and likewike to yaya's secret bf :woot:  :woot:

bec yadech's time are fully booked to be together all the time destiny and fate are on their side :heart: effortlessly

we as yadech lovers are getting SPOILED BRATS :woot2: even w/o lakorns together......

yadech hanged out frequently even it's not work related.amazing hints :heart:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
So many pics again

Thanks @cookies for the clip they are so cute together
Thanks @lu too
And @tippy for the pics

CaSURVIVOUR

queenyeon said:

The merit couple is baaack!
Thank you everyone for the picture! And cookiies that clip you posted is beyond cuteness! I mean it's amazing how carefree and close they are together, it's like they're family!
Yaya is really attached to that ring lately hmmm... :rolleyes1:  

@queenyeon 

i think so too

the ring is very controversial if yaya believes the superstition that wearing it w/ no reasons can bring her bad luck.

so i can conclude this is from her p'chai :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (delusional mode)

the ring design signifies LOVERS UNION or A SPECIAL BOND that will last forever :cheer:      

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone for pics and translation....this merit couple is so lovely. i like them in merit activity coz they r always happy and they could do a good thing together and besides, for me, it looks like a yadech dating too..lol. they begin to do merit together last june if i were right. so it is one yr already, i dont know what means of doing merit so often and constantly between two young ppl in thai, but at least, i hope they could do it together 4ever.

one of my chinese friends just came back from thailand, she was in a travel group for 6 days there and she is not a yadech fan. she told me that the local guide said as everybody's mind, NY is a very sweet real couple when they saw an ad banner of nadech on the street. well, it means many thai ppl think they r real even they never admit it. this guide is very lovely, he told his group member that NY is the best actor and actress of young generation even though many chinese visitors havent known who they r....lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi Charlenem da thai guide is really sweet ! my thai colleagues told me yadech r like THs answer 2 prince william n duchess kate middleton ! tats how much they love yadech, even v young kids know yadech !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Morning everyone, just finished my run and my thoughts were all about yadech..! Will.reply properly.once I'm on my desktop.
Remember my friend who dated a European? She said her bf told her take off her ring when he saw her wearing it on her ring finger (left). Must be quite a sensitive and important issue for them. Considering her mom whom I assume is quite conservative and tradition seeing how she loves and protect yaya, I highly doubt she allows yaya to wear a ring casually esp on her ring finger. Someone said for Europeans right hand is for marriage?:)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning tippy! Hope u had a good jog...made good wif tots of yadech while hard exercising ! I believe we r like u: b4 bed time, 1st thing in morning, thruout da day: mind is full of yadechs saccharine n love!!! we cant help it !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Ooohhhhh can any of you ladies please translate this pretty please :)   :dance1: this was posted on Facebook by Barry Yaya page.

‪#‎เรื่องเล่าหวานๆนะคะ‬ ขอบคุณเจ้าของไอจีนะคะ CR tidti5678

ณ::สุวรรณแอรพอตขาออก ซุปตามาถึง ประหนึงว่าไม้เคยไม่เคยรู้จัก กันมาก่อน ต่างคนต่างมา ต่างคนต่างเดิน ระหว่างทางไป ขึ้นเครื่อง.อุรัสยาคร้าอารมดีเริงร่าตลอดเส้นทางสายสะพานเลื่อนไปมีนางไม่เดินนางออกมาเดินข้างนอก เดินตลกๆให้คนขำๆเล่นนางพูดว่าหนูไม่อยากเข้าเครื่องบินเป็นคนสุดท้ายนะคะ!!!! แต่สิ่งที่ทำคือคนตั้งกล้องรอตลอด ทางนางก็โพสไปเรื่อยจนเข้า เกือบสุดท้ายเหมือนเคยความ ผิดไม้มีนะคร้าแอร์บอกยังงัยเขาก็รอซุปตาร์อยู่แล้วผ่านประชาชนมาได้มาเจอแอร์ขอคร้าถ่ายทุกคน55 ด้วยความฮอตของนาง!!ว่าไม่ ได้คร้า เครื่องลงอุดรเหตุการไม่ปรกต เหตุรุมทึ้งซุปตาก็เกิดขึ้นแฟน คลับจากก.ท.มไปรอรับเต็มเลย รวมทั้งท้องถิ่นด้วย .แบรี่กลัวไม่ทันงานนางเลยตระโกนซะดังลั่นเลย ขอตัวนะครับ!จากสนามบินไป วัดประมาน200โลใช้เวลานานโข ถึงวัดเข้าพิธีในงานแม้นั่งห่างๆๆ ความฟินก็เกิดขึ้นเป็นระยะๆหันมาสบตายิ้มหวานให้กันตั้งสามครั้งๆบังเอิญนั่งมุมมันเป้ะเลยเห็นชัด เปลี่ยนศาลาเหมือนว่าห้อง รับรองเเขกพิเศษทำพิธีมอบศาลายิ่งเย็นพร้อมถวายเงินณเดชญาญ่า ถวายคนละแสนบาท!!! พร้อมแฟนคลับสบทบพี่เอสอวหมื่นอนุโมทนานะคะ บุคลในภาพเป็นใครไม่รู้แต่นางชงซะท่านให้โอวาทเสร็จก็เชิญแบรีขึ้นพูด ด้วยการฟังธรรมมาระยะหนึงแล้ว แบรี่พูดขึ้นญาติโยมทั้งทุกคนพร้อมใจกันฮาอย่างตั้งใจโดยไม่ได้นัดหมาย พอตั้งสติได้นางพูดจบแบบพูดดีเสียงตรบมือเกรียวกาวนำโดยอุรัสยาจร้าคือต้นเสียงชืนชมออกหน้า555! ถึงตานางพูดอุรัสยาติดขัดเล็กน้อยด้วยความเขินอายแต่นางก็ผ่านไปได้คนช่วยคือแม่ปลา และแม่แก้วคนในภาพอย่างที่ บอกก้อนอุรัสยาพูดนางเกริ่น นำให้หลวงปู่ว่าหนูทั้งสองเกิดมา เป็นคู่บุญ คู่บารมีกันเสียงกรี้ดๆดังๆจึง บังเกิดเหมือนดูคอนเสริตอย่างงัยอย่างนั้นพิธีการผ่านพ้นไปย้ายอีกแล้วไปถ่ายรูปที่ีะลึกที่ หน้าเรือนยิ่งเย็นที่สร้างถวาย กันเซอวิตครบทุกคนค่ะซุปตาผู้น่ารักเสียงชมจากจากชาวบ้านญาญ่าสวยๆนางบอกขอบคุณค่ะชาวบ้าน ปลื้มปริ่มกันถ้วนหน้า ตอนไปเราไปสายการบินไทยสมาย แต่ตอนกลับ เรากลับสายการบินฟินแลน แดนญาญ่าณเดช นางพาลูกเรือฟินตลอดการเดินทางกลับนั่งจุงจิงนุงหนิงโลกเอียงไปก็เอียงมา ห้องน้ำอยู่ใก้ลๆก้อยังไปเฝ้ากันดูแลดีเว่อร์อิ่มบุญอิ่มใจไปกับญ่าญาณเดชจบก่อน พรุ่งนี้จะต่อให้555

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
Morning everyone, just finished my run and my thoughts were all about yadech..! Will.reply properly.once I'm on my desktop.
Remember my friend who dated a European? She said her bf told her take off her ring when he saw her wearing it on her ring finger (left). Must be quite a sensitive and important issue for them. Considering her mom whom I assume is quite conservative and tradition seeing how she loves and protect yaya, I highly doubt she allows yaya to wear a ring casually esp on her ring finger. Someone said for Europeans right hand is for marriage? :)
@tippy, wear a ring on ring finger of left hand is for marriage and sometimes means engagement. as i know, a ring on middle finger of left hand means engaged, a ring on ring finger of left hand means married but also an engaged ring could be on ring finger too, it depends how the girl choose. for a single girl, she can wear the ring on middle finger or ring finger of right hand, it means single.  but, if it is a just a ring for decoration, so a single girl can wear it on any finger as she wants.

=====================================================================================

in my mind, yadech has their promise between them, they r no doubt a couple and they will remain it until their big day. we can see easily that they cant hide their feeling towards to each other laterly, it is very hard to control the love feeling, they tried to hide it since long time, but they cant anymore. i feel now they r more open to let everyone know how close they r and how happy they r,  yaya said she only met her brother during work and they were not so close as ppl think in th past, and at very begining she even said they didnt talk after filmimg at set, we did know it was not true but we would question ourselves if they were really so close as we 've seen...... and now, she confessed her feeling, she has never been so close to anyone like nadech, he is everything to her....and they keep going out and meeting up each other under public's sight and without caring the camera right now. they belong to each other as we think, as their moms think and as they think.

they r lucky to find each other in their flower age, they r sweet to hold their hands tightly during 4 yrs, they would be happy to be each other's lobster for all their lives...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello Falada, glad to see you back na.
@tippy, yaya kugimiya, Charlenem, and keylargo, thanks for your wonderful comments.
@Lovely_k, thanks for the pics.   

This is too cute.........

"You will never walk alone"

"Yay!!!!!!!   P'Nadech gets the gold.....So very lucky"

cr:mad:natty