[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ill have to check out some of chom lakorns. Maybe watch her & ken t. I can't wait to see what Ann would have for Yadech.
@queenyeon - I think everyone has different view so you may or may not enjoy it. Maybe try the first episode like me? Lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
A twin role?!! How challenging! Loving the new role for Nadech. Maybe it's one good twin and one evil twin, he can show his skills on playing both role if that's the case. Anyway, I would want to see Nadech with Mint C. or if it's a vet based on looks, I would like to see him with Vicky. She still looks good for her age. Off topic, I loveeeee Ken Theeradeth! I know he's old now and having two kids aged him but I would love to see him and Yaya together.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@queen .. I mean you can still watch it to stare at him but I honestly didn't watch the movie through. It was 10 mins of the first part and skipped to the end. I just mainly don't want to see him paired with Mint because she played his annoying ex girlfriend in RP and as Yaya's bad sister in GRGR so I couldn't stand to go back even though it was the first movie. Lol maybe if I seen that movie first before the others but I didn't so Yadech shipper is where I landed.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@neezy ... I love Ken T too. Haha. Yaya been getting some vets lately. I'm surprised she's doing well with Por!!!! Yea I think Nadech should get a Vet. Like Mario and Ploy. Nadech should pull it off great with one of those ladies like kik said.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow no more veterans for Yaya please, I want to see her with some young generation actors now. 

as for Nadech's first lakorn, I'll try and see! at least it'll be worth starring at him *_*

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Nadech with the vets as well. They still look beautiful, young and can act well. Such as Aff, Ann, Vicky, Janie & etc's. I think he would do well. Well, I know he would do well. Lol
I love Ken too..he was one of my fav before i discovered Nadech. haha Sad how I have not even watched his new lakorn.. I guess it's all about Nadech now..haha

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ann and Nadech?....she's like 15 years older than him, no? I just can't. It's too much of a big gap for me. I mean she could pass off as his mother 
But I'd love to see him with Chompoo,Janie etc. Those imo are still young looking.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@m9 .. I ended up watching Ken's last one with Namtarn. Now she's a pretty good actress being that its her first Lakorn and to play with a Vet like ken t. He's still so handsome and still good at his "asshole" roles. Lol aww I think I might watch Sawan Bieng again lol.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@queen I agree lol
@neezy haha that would be an overwhelming lakorn. We might faint in every episode if that happens lol

Sorry if I lead this thread off topic. It doesn't take away that I still prefer yadech but they will always have projects together. I just like to support them individually too. Like RP (Nadech Kim) not so bad. I ended up liking it. As for MT (ya and umm) ? That script was horrible with good cast. Dao Ruang is better. Just my opinion

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Well we can't expect them to always be together might as well support them as much as we can, no?
I agree Amya, Maya Tawan was okayish, and so far Dao Raung is much better! Raeng Pratana was good. I enjoy seeing them paired up with different people but ofc I enjoy the most when they're together  :wub:

@Neezy, that'd be amazing! I love Ken/Ann and casting them with Yadech would be just PERFECT! Too good to be true lol! Someone do that please!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh, so that's who Namtarn is. Okay, I just seen the a short clip of their lakorn together. She's cute too. Is she the same girl in that MV with is it Pope? Where she wanted to push him off the clif on his wheel chair?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
take care to u too .....eh . u also from MY or SG ?
hi huanzhu thanks 4 yr concern, hope uve got n95 ready, take care huanzhu ! tippy is my little yadech siz from sg im v proud of her ! tippy i wonder if we two r da only yadech fans in sg ? everybodys into kdrama ! take care wif coming haze n much thanks 4 posting pics ! have a great day ahead tippy !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
i'm laughing like crazy right now currently watching yadech's war dance in duang jai akanee :woot:  :woot:
hi yk hope u r v well ! yes tat dance is da cutest, funniest but most adorable ! every time laugh like crazee when rewatching !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
Just adding to the adorable collection of pics @tippytoes posted today

These pics are new down below enjoy

Have a wonderful day ladies!!! Just when we think we weren't gonna get a drought of pics due to the Schedule posted on pantip they managed to surprise us with there cuteness makes me fin them more than I do now and I'm  not too sure how I can Fin them more :) Love these two sooooo much!!!! I'm sure all of us agree. Geez la weez just get married already!!! We should protest hahaha

hi lovely_k thanks so much 4 posting pics, i love 2 c them all n love yr cmns ! love yadech sooo much 2 !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
kyaaaaaa! currently watching yadech under water kissing scene i'm giggling like crazy :drools:  :pervie:  :cloud9:

what have u done to me yadech  :rant:  :crazy:  :faint:  :cloud9: totally gone crazy :woot2: 

['m looking forward for a real kiss in the future a yadech to die for real kiss like some koreans do like this:

credit to chaeki thread