[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
cr as tagged

@luloveyaya and @bubba Thank you for finding this video I love it so. I just reposted the video here --->  http://instagram.com/p/b8l6aTlwKY/#  because I couldn't quote again :S

Translation is below for any of you ladies who don't get it and btw its super duper cute hehehe

Warning: highly sweet!

MAYUMI: (She bowed which means she's sorry or excuse me) "I am the one who came and bothered you here

RYU: Can you be in my heart cause i'd rather you bother my heart instead. (love the dimples!)

I'm smiling like an idiot!....... 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Neezy. And thanks Lovely_k for translating. 
LOL It's so cute, and I'm also here laughing like an idiot, too. :D

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Falada. - No problem! Even though the videos aren't subbed, it's still interesting to see Yaya's bedroom and stuff.

Lovely_K - Thanks for the translation!!! Too sweet!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh okay, thanks for clarifying Tippytoes. With all these pictures & videos I just thought the started already. I really cannot wait any longer to watch! I'm dying here! Too much sweetness between these two. Why do I get the feeling these two will come out soon??

Nadech looks amazing in these shoots! :heart:  :drools:

Cr: Yinglak Panjawaranuwat

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Kaee jung is a nadech yaya shipper! She's dropping hints coz on her previous post she was asking the fc which shoe nadech will pick. So he picked the yellow one which matches yaya's bag. They like dressing up in couple colors now. Teehee
bubba said:

"@Every fan clubs,  even though they like different type of things, , they still like the same color hahahahaha"

wow.....thanks so much everyone for your wonderful sharings na,   These are  for you girls  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .

Charmz

sarNie Egg
You're not the only one on delusional mode Neezy. I think they started considering each other more than friends last qtr of 2012. They started to be close during the lays trip in dec but i felt bali was the turning point. Songkran and vday they must have been more than friends.

We'll never know what exactly happened and when but they are both really different know. In my humble opinion, of course as an intl fan with limited resources and even less thai knowledge,
Their relationship is progressing normally and agree with m9 soon they will have to come out. I mean they were together practically 24/7 for 2 yrs with dja, grgr and tnnk. They didn't have to try and everyday they would see each other! It all got interesting after tnnk wrapped up mid of 2012 wen both had to go separate ways nadech had koo gum, rang pratana ang events and yaya had dao rueng and that lakorn wuth aum. I think they missed each other terribly while they were separated in that time and when the oppurtunity came to work together again for lays abd rftd came, well they are back together again as 'bestfriends'. Let's keep watching. Actually, their love story is like a lakorn itself. I'm hooked and waiting for the climax! Thanks all for your participation in the lakorn of their lives. It's been interesting so far ( side drama and all) keep em coming!
Neezy said:
The video of Nadech and Yaya = too sweet !!! He really did look like he was trying to hold in his smile for a little bit. I bet he's so happy his nong is back from Paris that he can't help but smile all day! Haha. And I love the pics of them playing with the little baby! They're going to make such lovely parents one day regardless of who they end up with. Ohhh, and I love the fact that Yaya still hangs out with Mae Keaw even when Nadech's not around. Mae Keaw must really love her! :heart:  Good job @ausa for the detective work!!! I hope Yaya visits his house more often. Maybe her and Mae Keaw can have girls' time and Mae Keaw can teach her how to cook all of Nadech's favorite dishes! Haha. Lastly, the pic of Yaya leaning on Nadech, it's just too much for words. I hope their relationship will always remain close no matter what happens in the future. By the way, Mae Keaw is hilarious with her captions on IG. She writes the silliest things. Hahaha.

***Side Note: This is just my theory but something must have definitely went down during Songkran when they were in Pattaya together. Nadech and Yaya have always been close, but it wasn't until the month of May that they seem to be more "opened-up" about their relationship. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it seems like after Songkran, they become more close than usual. I would like to believe Songkran is the day where both families (including the dads) met and the day Yadech made it official. Hahaha. I know I'm delusional but a girl can dream, right?!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charmz - I agree with you 100% !!! I also think it was after TNNKK was over when they grew closer. I also believe Bali and the America Lays trip was when they def got super close. But though Nadech always took care of Yaya....he never took care of her to THIS EXTENT (not until May 2013). And after reading their translated interviews and articles, it seems like after the CH 3 Soccer Tournament and after Songkran was when they perfer to each other as "close friends" and less of Pee-Nong. Haha. Whatever the case may be....I agree with you and m9, they're going to come out when the time is right. Personally, I think Nadech is waiting for Yaya to finish school to progress their friendship even furthur. Hehe.

I'm just waiting until the day Nadech and Yaya have a pic with BOTH dads!!! That would confirm enough for me! :)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Ikr! Nadech wasn't this 'caring' or protective of yaya. And yaya is all praises and support for her p. They are just too cute! I agree, yeah i think you are right about nadech waiting for yaya to finish school. That would be better timing for all. Sometimes though i feel like every1 on the ground knows the full picture, that them being together is an open secret even to the media. I feel like there are so many things and tidbits of info that the hardcore fc knows and keep to themselves to protect yaya and nadech.I'm not against that, wish i was part of that though. It's so sAd to be a fan and be so far away. Huhu.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubba said:
Thanks Falada for sharing na ja.  Nadech's showing off his nong magazine after work.  He is so happy.

Here's the short clip of Nadech and Yaya scene..........Wow  Wow...... :heart: :heart: :heart: Love the way Nadech looking at Yaya.   It's super duper sweeeeeeet........
Can't wait to see this.......

http://instagram.com/p/b8l6aTlwKY/#
cr:mad:nanzynanzy

Oops.....I was so excited I forgot to type in my translation :facepalm: .   Thanks so much Lovely_k for the translation na.

Here's some of the comments on this link that I like and would like to share ja.

OMG....Ryo, your eyes and your voice indicate LOVE, isn't too soon?    In the story, it suppose to take a while  na ja.    hahahahaha

Mayumi -  I'm the one who come and distract you.
Ryo       -  Can you come into my heart?  I rather want you to bother my heart more.
Oy.... can't take it.   Why these two are so adorable....... I really want to hug them.
Ryo,  why your eyes are so sweet like this.......Mayumi is so shy.   I want to watch this already.
They made everyone so loved, proud, and delighted with their work in 'ploygamphet' magazine, traveler companion magazine coming.  I'm really happy.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Bubba - Thanks for translating some of the comments for us!!! I cannot wait to watch this series! I wanna "jin" and "fin" like Nadech said! Hopefully, there will be a REAL KISS this time! 4 years, they deserve it!

Charmz - Same here! I wish I can get the inside scoop, but if I was someone who saw Nadech and Yaya walking, holding hands in Europe or elsewhere in Thailand, or going to Valentine's Dinner. I would take a pic but not share. I rather let them have their private time. I feel a lot of people protect them for this reason. Like Songkran....no pics. Valentine's Day....no pics. Lol. Yadech are always good to their fans so we (their fans) should be good to them.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Real kiss!! Yeah! Directors/producers please be kind to the fa s who have waited all this time. Can we sign a petition paper somewhere? cross fingerd, guess it should be fine now that tgey are officially a couple.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Yeah Neezy, no pics at all. Amazing. Even the news they manage to delay. It's because these two are kind ti their fans and polite too. Darlings of the fans and media i guess. I would take a pic and prolly share it with a fellow fan or 2 to spazz! Hehehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're welcome! It's weird bkos when I came across these photos they looked new but after I post it, I'm thinking I've seen these before. Lol so sorry if these are a repost ladies.

I pray pray pray they will do a real kiss!!!! Puhleasee don't lack in the love scene part director!