[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
You're welcome! It's weird bkos when I came across these photos they looked new but after I post it, I'm thinking I've seen these before. Lol so sorry if these are a repost ladies.
I pray pray pray they will do a real kiss!!!! Puhleasee don't lack in the love scene part director!
No problem at all, those pictures are worth for reposting again and again. Thank you m9, this is first time for me to see these pictures. They are so matching even they are not in same photoshoot on same magazine, just kind of feeling, no one can be more suitable for them, except themselves and the other.

I love Yaya shoot so much, her face expressions, body figure , everything is so beautiful. The photoshoot idea is interesting as well. I'm saving all of them to my phone now. Thank you again ka !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, Mr. Fancy Footwork! Nadech is so silly. Thanks for the video link Lovely_K! Nadech mentioned he only has 6 credits left for school right? And he's going to school this summer? I hope he gets everything done and out of the way so he can have more time to workout. In the book, Ryu's body is suppose to be in good condition. I hope Nadech works out harder and get back to where he used to be. Even if he doesn't, I'll still love him though!!! It would just be a bonus to us fans, that's all. :drools: Haha.

Thanks for the Blue Jeans BTS Amya! Nadech looks hot as always! I love his tan!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot m9 4 lovely pics ! yaya looks v classy ! like her in those heels n da lace dress, so flattering n sexy ! she can pull cute, elegant, goofy attitude, v versatile ! nadech looks so artistic ! they both look so good !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Bubba and Lovely_k for translation on picture and insta video. So adorable !

@ Bubba : I just follow Yadech recently, so not sure in the past, his mother did same thing or not, but she posted thing about Yaya and Nadech as they're really a couple. If still not, it will be like cheering for that thing become true. OR, it's the way to promote them, not sure. Maybe, I'm just thinking too much.

@ Lovely_k: so sweet, right ? I read the story and I was very interested in Ryu character, it reminded me of K. Charles, not Saichon na. I mean that character is daring to say cheesy words but still able to make it so serious and sexy. Well, like you will be kind of " ewww" at first, but then your heart still beating so hard after all. Nadech is best with serious or manly character, like ome of our ladies has said they can turn on and turn off their sexiness at any time. I,love that so much, haha.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@luloveyaya I totally agree with you! I really hope Nadech and Yaya don't hold back in terms of the love scenes cause I think all of us ladies can say we can handle the hotness...... I think.....  No couple has this type of hot chemistry like they do. That must be the reason why they chose NY for the roles.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He's so cute just doing push-ups lol ❤❤❤
His body look so perfectly tan❤okay I'm on c9 with you ladies now

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9 its so fun 2 b in c9, most of us were there, back 2 earth, view more vdo pics n we r back 2 c9 !! yadech hv such strong impact on us !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Charmz, the caption on that picture just says,  Even though it looks like Yaya snuggling on Nadech's shoulder, but actually, Yaya only tilted her head plus a camera angle. 

Yaya upcoming schedule

July 20     ----   M&G activities with the lucky winners at Magnum The Chocolatier Siam Center @1:30Pm.
        21     ----   CF
        22-26   ----  Modeling, CF, and resting
        27     ----   doing merit at Wat Na Luang with Nadech .
August  2  ----  CSC 30th Anniversary at Central Plaza Ladprao, Bangkok
           14  ----   3 Zap show @ 11-5pm

Nadech upcoming schedule

July  19-21  ----   Filming Rising Sun
         20       ----   AIA VIP Presenter, Thank You Party at Central World Bangkok @ 6pm.
         24-25  ----   Study at Rangsit University
         27       ----   doing merit at Wat Na Luang with Yaya.
August 17   ----    15th year Anniversary Baush + Lome Cinema 8 Major Cineplex Paragon @3 - 5pm
             17  ----     Secret 5 event at Central Plaza

*****  Yadech will have a queue for Yum Yum in August.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw so sweet!!! I really REALLY REALLY WANT THEM TO HAVE A KISS SCENE!!!! Not a fake side kiss or a "let's motion to the side kiss or zoom out to make it seem like a kiss!!"

TNNKK killed me when they had a faked kiss. That lakorn really killed it for me although it was really good but the lakorn pain me so much Bc Nee and Arthit kept pushing each other away!!!! It was so hard to watch them both have longing and loving eyes towards each other it was awfully painful to watch and it took them forever to admit they LOVE one another!! So please have them have a real to DIE FOR KISS!! And thank goodness they both wont be puttin us in pain bc in this lakorn they actually admit they LOVE one another an don't push each other away!!! Bc if they do I will really die Bc it's too much heartache.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
wooow, that picture of nadech just scared me...his eyes!! eeeek!! it looks nice tho lol 555+

EDIT: this was a few pages back lmfao...you girls are going to fast 555 X)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the updates! ^^
today we can look forward to rs1 ssbt at 6.45pm! (the fighting scene)

cr: @keaw_jung

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, looks like Nadech had an AIA event today. He looks handsome as always. I'm bummed that I can't post any pictures since I am on my phone :(

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Kikichue1 said:
Aw so sweet!!! I really REALLY REALLY WANT THEM TO HAVE A KISS SCENE!!!! Not a fake side kiss or a "let's motion to the side kiss or zoom out to make it seem like a kiss!!"

TNNKK killed me when they had a faked kiss. That lakorn really killed it for me although it was really good but the lakorn pain me so much Bc Nee and Arthit kept pushing each other away!!!! It was so hard to watch them both have longing and loving eyes towards each other it was awfully painful to watch and it took them forever to admit they LOVE one another!! So please have them have a real to DIE FOR KISS!! And thank goodness they both wont be puttin us in pain bc in this lakorn they actually admit they LOVE one another an don't push each other away!!! Bc if they do I will really die Bc it's too much heartache.
our wish for a yadech real kiss is quiet impossible :scratchhead2:

but who knows yadech might agree now that they a real life couple(delusional mode) :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :heart:

if ever yadech real love scene will happen in rs thats another hint that they are indeed a couple(fingres crossed) :cloud9: