[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Shoot I'm already blushing just looking at the teaser photo only. If I see the whole shoot I'll probably end up in ICU, lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

10.   If one wanted to be Nadech's girlfriend, what one have to do in order to win your heart?

Nadech's answer,

"Has to pay attention and take very good care of me (in a polite term).    I like the lady who knows how to take good care of me, knows how to cook, loves animals, loves children....that's about it....but not someone who already had a kid...that I don't prefer.    About physical appearance:  has to be tall like a model.   The thing is I like a lady who looks like a model.   I like to watch fashion shows.   Some models may not be beautiful but they are charming, charismatic, playful, adorable, cute, tempting, and acting silly, goofy, and bothersome sometimes.  I like that krub (use by male to make it polite).    I had a little hard time with some words in the last sentence.  Hope someone can clarify or add something. 

Why didn't he just spell out the name already!

credit as tagged and Pantip
I know right! He totally giving us hint after hint.....first it was liking luk kreung now a model type. Come on Nadech .........just say it Ya...ya....ya....ya :)

@Vimalee, Thank you na for the translation :)!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
keaw_jung @ทุกคนFc สุดหล่อของแม่ยังปลึ้มใจไม่หายกับผลงานชิ้นแรก ไปไหนไปด้วย 55555555  

Maew Kaew posted this on her IG:   " Every fan clubs, a good looking son of mine still very proud of his very first piece of work (as a fashion photographer) carried it everywhere."

Mae Kaew ja, you must be very proud of him, and we Yadech fans here are very proud of him and his nong sao too!      :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

credit:  kaew_jung IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
keaw_jung @ทุกคนFc สุดหล่อของแม่ยังปลึ้มใจไม่หายกับผลงานชิ้นแรก ไปไหนไปด้วย 55555555  

Maew Kaew posted this on her IG:   " Every fan clubs, a good looking son of mine still very proud of his very first piece of work (as a fashion photographer) carried it everywhere."

Mae Kaew ja, you must be very proud of him, and we Yadech fans here are very proud of him and his nong sao too!      :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks Vimalee! As a mom myself I know how she feel.....nothing feel better to see your kids smilie from the success of their work.

credit:  kaew_jung IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yayeeumarin, the proud owner of the magazine that Nadech was holding and a staff at Ch3 wrote:

" The cover of the magazine is very sleek/oily, even the permanent marker almost won't stay on.   Nadech said, let me sign the inside picture too; it is better.  Let me sign my most favorite picture.    Yayee's thought - screaming inside my head.  Now the media YNN (CNN in the USA, that's a good one Yayee!) will know which picture he likes the most.   Thank you very much Nadech. "

The one that Nadech signed is one of my most favorite pictures too....we have the same taste!

credit as tagged and at NadechYaya.com FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Newbies! Omg, someone rescue me!! I :kiss2: just diedddd seeing their new photo shoot. How much more beautiful can these two get together?? I def. have to try to get my hand on a copy of this. Try Ethcid.com you guys. Sometime they have the magazine there for sale.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Too much sweet,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T

@ Tippy : I love your comment on youth, I love seeing her so lively, joyful and going so well with Nadech, Thai showbiz with full of nonsense rumors sometime, i'm happy that she can enjoy herself beside all of that

Cannot wait for travel magazine, I'm not sure but I always feel there is difference between Yadech photoshoot and Na, Ya with others. Like Nadech with Richy, they held hands, hug, smile but he seems lot more comfortable with Yaya and his smile is more sweet. BIAS might be the reason ka ^^

Thanks everyone for translation and pictures, so beautiful and sweet. G9 Ladies !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the translated articles!!! Nadech, save yourself some energy. The next time someone ask what type of girl you like....just say Yaya, because that's pretty much who you're referring to already! But then, according to your nong sao, you're always full of energy. Always supporting her no matter how tired you are!  Huyyyyyy....I'm starting to faint, either I'm on cloud 9 or this is what a diabetic coma feels like.... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  No wait, I just saw their magazine pic! I know where I'm at....in heaven! Yes, I must be in heaven! It's official people, I finally know the meaning of "drop dead gorgeous!" They both look amazing!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Ploygmphetch magazine must be selling like hot cakes, people still go to Mae Kaew's IG and said they still couldn't get a hold of it.  Some even ordered through the internet but received emails that said everything is out of stock. 

The Travel Companions (Yadech trip to Germany and Italy) company said a lot of people already expressed interest in getting the magazines and asked how to order ahead of time.   The company is taking pre order for the September issue right now.

Wow, I'm so excited and very happy for Yadech.  

Can't wait till September 2nd...!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Yaya looks great in pink! Hot & sexy!
Thanks for all pictures & updates ladies! ❤❤❤

Vimalee that is great news for our couple! I am very happy to hear they are still very love by so many. Guess, I will not be able to touch The Travel Companions magazine since ppl are pre-ordering. They have such dedicated fans! They look so frikin gorgeous that I just had to use it as my screensaver for my computer at work lol

I love the Shotkubutsu performance. His smiles melt my heart! :heart:  What made the performance even more special was that the fans sang along. I wonder how it must feel to be able to experience that from a fan & from Nadech standpoint. I bet it's amazing! Btw, he look so good in the BJ Jeans ads. Super Handsome! :drools:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee! I'm glad that the mag is sold out, wish I can have one of my own. The mag look really nice to have. It look different from the others. The white background with Yaya red polka dot shirt and the red lip stick really outshine from the others mag