[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:

10.   If one wanted to be Nadech's girlfriend, what one have to do in order to win your heart?

Nadech's answer,

"Has to pay attention and take very good care of me (in a polite term).    I like the lady who knows how to take good care of me, knows how to cook, loves animals, loves children....that's about it....but not someone who already had a kid...that I don't prefer.    About physical appearance:  has to be tall like a model.   The thing is I like a lady who looks like a model.   I like to watch fashion shows.   Some models may not be beautiful but they are charming, charismatic, playful, adorable, cute, tempting, and acting silly, goofy, and bothersome sometimes.  I like that krub (use by male to make it polite).    I had a little hard time with some words in the last sentence.  Hope someone can clarify or add something. 

Why didn't he just spell out the name already!

credit as tagged and Pantip

In the past, he said he likes someone who has a nice personality and loves family.  A typical answer and everyone said that so now he just added a little more details......very clear in my opinion!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I almost wrote something smart about Bella. Lol I'll keep quiet though. Lets just say My "baew baew" nong yaya outshines all the ploygamphetch covers right now. Good job to our Barry for making it by far thee most wanted Magazine all over the country. No offense to JJ fans but I'm sure majority of people are tired of seeing his same face on every cover of the magazines. I thought his manager don't want him over exposed anyway?!!! Anyway enough about him.. Can't wait to see more teaser pics of yadech.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
In the teaser pic, it looks as if nadech dod or said something naughty and yaya looks shy because of whatever he said/did. 

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thank you Bubba! But did i read it right? They were holding hands or is that a figure of speech? Cute!!!

bubba said:
Here's the link to Nadech & Yaya recent news.

http://news.sanook.com/1195787/ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า-ทริปหวานที่เยอรมัน-อิตาลี/
Credit: sanook.com

ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า ทริปหวานที่เยอรมัน อิตาลี

Here's a translation:

Nadech Yaya on a sweet trip to Germany - Italy

Nadech & Yaya is a koo jin who have the most fanclubs.  Many ppl both inside and outside the industry like them and want them to be more than koo jin.  Recently, the couple holding hands went on a sweet trip to Germany and Italy for the magazine shoot, Traveler Companion  (expected the magazines to be sold out) where they're working and vacationing.  Mae Pla and Mae Keaw also went on the trip with them.  It seems like a very warm family indeed.

Don't know if this beloved couple is a koo jin  Oh!  or a real couple.  The pictures of the trip were so sweet and guk-gik for us to see each day.  They are natural without the stylist telling them to post.  They're so sweet and cute.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
oomggggggg that backhug picture was AMAZING!!! It's coming out in September? REALLY? SO LONG. They look like a smothering couple. GAHH!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thanks just reading yadech held hands im in c9! Dun b shy yadech we cheer yr relationship! so sweet n totally love it! bubba we hv 2 equipped wif more oxy resources! All these mags n sweet news cause lots of hearts racing! n we hv to b ready in a jiffy!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG.......just got up from fainting while reading this thread,  TOO SWEET TOO HANDLE.   We need to put a warning label on this thread,  "READ AT YOUR OWN RISK".  We already have a weak heart, a fragile heart, drop dead instantly, and faint.     Wow......this is dangerously sweet!!!

@keylargo, I know right.  I need more training   hehe.  I'm in trouble myself of fainting.  I'll see you in cloud9 na.

Yaya is so cute....

cr:as tagged

A very cute fanmade MV of Yadech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSfeX8WZfJk
cr:4STROG

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bubba i'll gladly hv u wif me in c9 any time my sweet friend!!! lets get more capabilities from our team mates vimalee huanzhu mc! im quite useless!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi all! Bubba and Key what thread did you read??? Did I miss something? Can I join you ladies where ever you mayb at....hehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yadech actually held hands?!!! When I first read the article, I thought it was a typo (mistake) because there were no pics of them holding hands. But after you mention that lady's comment @bubba....I almost had a heart attack!!! OMG, I could just see them holding hands in Europe having a lovely quiet time! No wonder Yaya said it was "a wonderful trip that will forever be remembered" ...ahhhhh, so sweet!!! :yes: :secret:

This is Nadech every time he thinks of Yaya. What do you guys think, is there room for him on cloud 9 with the rest of us?!!

Credit: Walt Disney's movie "Aladdin"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Hi all! Bubba and Key what thread did you read??? Did I miss something? Can I join you ladies where ever you mayb at....hehe
hi mc u r alr a member in oxy rescue team and yes ure most gladly welcome wif love!!! Abt yadech holding hands some1 in germany saw them, its not in article! its enough to make me so happy they had private beautiful bfgf moments!