[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sometimes Mae Kaew is just too much.  I know every mothers think their kid is cute and all.  However, many of the pictures she posted are not appropriate and can damage his image after all he is a super star.   I know Nadech doesn't mind posing or acting gay or weird, but when it becomes too much then it is not good or cool any more.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yea that's true too @mpsaeteurn lol but Nadech is a tall guy he's taller than the Asian guys ive seen in the states. Their especially short. Lol my mom is afraid I might marry a white guy instead of an asain guy bc I'm taller than most of them. Lol I'm 5'6, 5'7 around there. Hahaha I just tell them I'm not going to marry. Lol off topic but okay. Nadech is tall and he's not short if he's taller than u then he a tall guy.

And @nee do tell us if u like RP. I know most of the girls here r not to found of Kim and some of her fans. I do agree that some r plan rude and the past bashing they did on yaya's personal IG. I personally like Kim but not her fans. But I love Yaya and Nadech more they r my idols. To die for. ^_^

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Speechless with Nadech's picture recently, i mean when he put on makebup and everything ... It is super sensitive in Thailand, I think since all guys you meet have potential .. Poor me
actually, i havr chked info with thai friends and none of them saying he's gay, i was so relieved, but not sure now he like to take this kind of picture so much , or be manly is so bored with him now, haha

anw, pictures with yaya are so beautiful, thank you guysso much for posting , i need to see their sweet videos now to keep me away from Nadech'picture haha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Vimalee said:
Sometimes Mae Kaew is just too much.  I know every mothers think their kid is cute and all.  However, many of the pictures she posted are not appropriate and can damage his image after all he is a super star.   I know Nadech doesn't mind posing or acting gay or weird, but when it becomes too much then it is not good or cool any more.
@vimalee that's true too. But as Nadech is Nadech he simply doesn't care what people think of him. As a star or no star at all. He likes being himself and I think that's what Mae Kaew also thinks that way. She can however worried about him and all motherly stuff but she loves her sons personality as much to not care what other say cus it's not true. She knows her son.
But I do agree sometime it's just too much and not cool at all. ^_^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Did I miss a picture his mom recently posted?? But I do agreed she should be more careful of pictures she post. I know he's just being silly but you know how medias & some fans can be.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@nee and m9   around 5'11 to 6',  i dont think he is short, his height is normal but comparing with the other thai actors, yes he is not so tall....but it is ok, his sister would not mind it....lol,she only wants a guy who is taller than her...so nadech's height is fine...hahahaha! and m9, u can go to his mother's ig to see, and all his fc or nyfc r full of his beautiful photo on fb...lol!

@tippy....wawww...i think i might find a new couple to shipper... mario and patricia,  ok, so the shipper name is PATRIO. :D they look super cute together. i liked mario b4 nadech...well,i still like him.just not so much like i love yadech. that is why i hope so much to watch RS series... thanks for this photo
cr: patriciagood

@vimalee  maybe nadech posted it on ig by himself since he finally find inner self :woot2: ....lol! in fact i am ok with this photo coz that is real nadech :secret: ...he always does strange things...hahahaha!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Though sometimes Nadech can act gay quite often, I don't think he's gay at all. It's quite the opposite for me. It shows more that he's a manly man who is secure with himself. Anyone who is not secure with his manhood won't do half the things he does. For him to be himself and act the way his wants without caring what other people think says to me that he has a lot of confidence in who he is and his manhood.

Btw, I do agree that Nadech's mom does too much sometimes when it comes to posting certain pics.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I also like your point Kiki bkos it is true I think we all love him for being him! It's a tuff one lol
Whoa, he's 5"11? That is tall to me. Lol I'm 5'5 so that's tall next to me haha
Oh you ladies must be talking older pictures bkos I am all caught up with the pictures on his mothers IG. LoL
Another good point Nee

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
I also like your point Kiki bkos it is true I think we all love him for being him! It's a tuff one lol
Whoa, he's 5"11? That is tall to me. Lol I'm 5'5 so that's tall next to me haha
Oh you ladies must be talking older pictures bkos I am all caught up with the pictures on his mothers IG. LoL

There was a pic his mom posted this morning about an hour or so ago of him wearing extra makeup and wearing an earring on one side. I think it was just distrubing to some because of the extent of the makeup. But I guess his mom must have agreed with some fans or something because she took the pic down right away.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh I missed it! Maybe he had her remove it. That's good that someone realized that it was inappropriate. Did some fans say something to her on that post??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to google:

178 cm = 5 feet 8 inches   or 5.84 to be exact

180 cm = 5 feet 9 inches

182 cm = 6 feet

ps:  We live in the social media world.  We have to be very careful of what we post or comment.   Sometimes, what we post or comment can come back and haunt us later when we look for employment or recommendation; especially for young people.  So have fun but be smart.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thnxs Vimalee
Hmmm I just went to see but didn't see it but i did find this. Handsome!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
According to google:

178 cm = 5 feet 8 inches   or 5.84 to be exact

I agree with you on this. I know a couple of ppl who got fired from their job for posting stuff about work in fb and other social media. Like Vimalee said just be carefull!

180 cm = 5 feet 9 inches

182 cm = 6 feet

ps:  We live in the social media world.  We have to be very careful of what we post or comment.   Sometimes, what we post or comment can come back and haunt us later when we look for employment or recommendation; especially for young people.  So have fun but be smart.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with @vimalee! These days, we have to be very careful on social media on how we portray ourselves.

I'm starting to feel bad for Nadech. I know his mom doesn't mean harm but what's done is done. The pic was posted and it's probably spreading across the internet. Nadech already have enough problems with so call endorsements dropping him, charging high fees, becoming 2nd to Jirayu, his movie flopping, etc.....I don't want this issue (questioning his sexuality) to be another added stress to him. I know he doesn't care about the media and half the things aren't true, but I can't help but feel bad for him!

Yaya, take care of him on the trip for us!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ehhh.....for this photo issue, maybe only me in this thread think it is ok  :D ...me, i just feel fun with it purely. i know he is kidding to pose it and his mother might feel funny to post it, their intention is simple. of course, he might be caught again to be asked why he poses like so and blablablaahhhh.... well, nadech,enjoy urself...just sometimes think a little about ur image as a celebrity... :cheer: