[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, its probably good I dun see the picture. Either way I believe Nadech is straight so these weird poses he does dun bother me none. I guess that's what happen when you're surrounded by too many aka his manager & Mairatchda. Lol but I do understand everyone's worry. Things definitely can go sour if not proceed correctly. I also hope they will enjoy their time out of BKK. They need it!!
Oh, IF ever Nadech becomes gay. I will still love & support him. It will just be the BIGGEST shock ever to me! Haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Even if Nadech is gay I don't care I'll still support him. I doubt he'll ever become gay he's too cute. if he does then he'll be one hot boyfriend.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Neezy said:

There was a pic his mom posted this morning about an hour or so ago of him wearing extra makeup and wearing an earring on one side. I think it was just distrubing to some because of the extent of the makeup. But I guess his mom must have agreed with some fans or something because she took the pic down right away.
Haha I have seen it. I didn't really think any about it. Lol Nadeh always does silly stuff, i love him for doing silly stuff. meaning he hasn't gone to the dark side, full with greed and fame. I've seen him dress up as the girl version in DJA also. Lol I can say I don't mind. It's only make up and earrings. Those thing can be taken off. I found the picture quiet hilarious. So I didn't think anything about it cus I know he is straight no matter what other would say what kind of person he may be.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
You guys are right! I'm just worried for no reason! When I first saw the pic, I thought nothing of it either. I thought that was normal of Nadech to goof around like that. It wasn't until his mother took it down that got me wondering if he was being bashed for it. Yadech fans are the bestttt! Always supportive!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone I'm a new member on this forum and i would like to thanks for your translation and yours pics. @Charlenem I'm very happy to find someone live in France and like yarry too

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many people must have expressed their dissatisfaction with the picture that she had to take it down.  This is not the first time she has done that.   

I still believe that the media can make you and the media can also break you so don't give them the ammunition to do it.   The damage with the LIPS magazine and Unilever cannot be rectified so I hope they can learn from that.  We don't want the potential future employers to have that image of him in their head when they consider someone to represent their products.    

This problem can be easily solved.  Nadech, stop letting people do that to you so we won't have to see those pictures circulate around the globe.   

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hi Soso! You're from spicy right?
@Vimalee - Very True! His mom should be more careful for his sake even though we all know she mean no harm.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Yes i saw that. Happy to speak with You. If i don ´t work i Will sure go to see them and when they ´ ´ll go to italy i ´ll go to Paris next week-end. Like all the pics that You posted

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
tippytoes said:
@nykim thanks for sharing with us the fan account!! its channel 3 calendar photoshoot, which means there's gotta be signing right? just thinking about last year's calendar signing event makes me giggle hehehe...  :D  

@yayakugimiya here you go  :)
cr: @patriciagood
waaaa! thanks tippy they look perfect for each other  :rant:  :thanks:  :heart:

i want mariopat lakorn or movie together

age gap does not matter cause mario looks very young and patricia suits him :heart:

i just hope patricia can act like yaya

to be honest all of mario's partners in his past projects except biafern looks older than him :rolleyes1:

makes me lost my interest to continue watching  :rant:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Sometimes Mae Kaew is just too much.  I know every mothers think their kid is cute and all.  However, many of the pictures she posted are not appropriate and can damage his image after all he is a super star.   I know Nadech doesn't mind posing or acting gay or weird, but when it becomes too much then it is not good or cool any more.
hi all esp Vimalee

my dear dont take seriously those awkward and funny poses of nadech in some of his pictures :rant:

i'm quiet sure that this is purely just for fun as i've seen nadech in bts random videos ...

he has a lot of sense of humor by mimicking his gay make up artists and manager part of his friendly jokes :woot:

these did not bother me at all.i have a male friend the same of nadech's personality

he is not a gay (married with children)but he loves to joke to be funny to everyone to the point he acts like gay.  :woot:

then his wife said his sense of humor  was one of the ultimate reasons why she fell in love with this male friend of mine.

who knows maybe yaya also enjoys nadech's joke

that is why he keeps on doing it  bec probably nadech loves to see yaya laughing

or he wanted to make her laugh :heart: in my personal experince it feels like heaven when i made my bf laugh and smile :heart:

as a mother of a super star do you think i will do something stupid to ruin my son's bankable career :scratchhead2:

please be calm and do not be afftected with this tiny matter.

we dont know this is just a strategy of nadech's mom to make news :cry:

because competition now a days is getting tougher :dance3:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan of Yadech. And of them individually. But I haven't found the time to come on here. 

However, seeing the recent comments...it's a bit disappointing to see that there are people who are actually tripping or making a fuss about a picture Nadech probably likes himself hence it was shared...only to be received in such a negative light. 
Same with Yaya, whenever she does silly pictures and such...smh. 

Haha oh well, at least they are two people who've learned not to care too much about what others think about their appearance. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany : I agree people don't realize that he's still young and he's acting goofy which is his nature to be and so what if he's acting "gay" it's not like he actually is and the people who are offended are probably worried he really might be and that would ruin their fantasy. I know he isn't and can't be so if he acts weird and goofy that's okay with me and his fans should support and be ok with that too. That's why we love him so!!!!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning every1!!!  :yawn: I've just seen the pic of our  "beautiful Nadech"!!!  :weee: Why r they so serious about this??? I think it's just a funny pic that Na dedicated for his fan! :heart:  I have this pic, you guys please see it very carefully if they were really hand in hand.  :shock2: How sweet they are!!!  :flowers:

Cre: Barry Yaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've followed Nadech for the past three years so I'm not worried about him being gay or not.  There had to be some concern or else she wouldn't take the picture down after posting it.  I'm not serious but just concerned about his image especially after the fiasco with LIPS magazine.   His mother played an important part that caused LIPS magazine not to publish his photo shoot in Japan and the loss of Unilever contract and maybe other CFs as well.   I'm just a concerned fan who is truly care about him and his family.    This will be my last comment on this topic.