[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  as tagged & NadechYaya.com FB
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Khun Ja, the producer said she likes this scene

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
ALL their pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I really cannot wait until it comes out. :dance1:  Is tomorrow Yaya's last day there? Does anyone know when Koo Kum is suppose to air or premier? 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba : that so CUT~E &  :thanks:   for the lovely & sweet pict :coolpix:. it take my breath away LOL  but after checking until the last page I think I need an oxygen tank. almost **faint* :faint:

@kenann fan & @MrsChum : yeah let spazzing together but I still failed to post pict . I also don know what happen . all pict that I try to post will be broken. too bad

@swift2thesky : the best word is " we just love him - just the way he are :crush:
@Vimalee: no need word LOL u & me just need an oxygen tank
@bellefire : fantastic art word !!! I LIKEEEE
:bravo:
@THaiMovieLover : indeed  I totally with u on this **high 5** :highfive:
@m9saeteurn1: 4th April 2013

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrscchum u r doing great posting all these beautiful pics 4 our pleasure! ur dedication is our gain and joy every time we c yadechs pics! thank u!
@vimalee thanks 4 yadechs romantic pics! r they working or spending beautiful quality precious time together? They sure look happy and njoying each others co! either im happy to c them smiling happily!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:   IG : Kartarhut & NY Home at Pantip FB                                                                                                                                Credit:  IG : Urassayas & NY Home at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Noticed Nadech was holding Yaya's orange wallet so he was paying with Yaya's money or Yaya kept his money in her wallet. 

Oh, I got it...........only Pe/Nong (brother/sister) did this!

N

credit:  IG : snoopy_0711 & NadechYaya.com FB                                                                                                   credit:  IG : peeda36 & NadechYaya.com FB

Yaya had to leave a day earlier than Nadech because she has the 12 Plus Crystal Perfume event in Thailand.  The center picture:  the makeup/stylist said, "Yaya is beautiful just like the Sakura flowers.  Miss you, miss you,

miss you since you have to leave tonight!    X0X0X0X0X0, the last five days you have been very sweet and nice to everyone.  Love you so much........what a good girl!"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@vimalee - At first I was like, don't tell me that's his wallet? Lol..then I noticed Yaya holding it in another photo where they were she was holding her cell phone and wallet and Nadech with his camera.  I love these two! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures..

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@Vimalee,Bubba,Mrs chum & sweet 09...thx a lot for shring these cute pics..Love to read everyone' comment here...Love the pics u sharesd be4 ur last post n one fine day pic so much,,Vimalee...Thx for infos 2....Their chemistry is super hot just in those pics...
@keylargo thx for welcoming,friend..as i have exams again..I m so bhind of everything here...Lets wait together for RFTD first shooting...,Huanzhu..Hope it will be so soon..
@Bellefire..Thx for sharing ur great work...Love all ur works so far..

Can't wait for seeing in video..Super cute..

Cr tagged FB​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thks for da pics so cute and sweet!
@swiffy hope ur exams r doing well, studies come1st u r always welcome back! wif xoxo

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Migosh their pics at Japan are all so cute! Nadech look so handsome and Yaya so beautiful. can't wait to see Ryu and Mayumi. come on 2014 such a long wait. Miss Yadech so much

tlbthao

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Noticed Nadech was holding Yaya's orange wallet so he was paying with Yaya's money or Yaya kept his money in her wallet. 

Oh, I got it...........only Pe/Nong (brother/sister) did this!

N

hahaha... totally agree with you :) ... YES, only Pe/Nong do it!... hahaha