[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
I have been so busy these days..Seem u r having birthday ,Keylargo...Don't mind me na.. this is my belated birthday wishes..

:party:  :party: :party:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEYLARGO  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:​
Enjoy every moment & be happy..Wish u have healthy life with shiny future..n..Have lots of sweet birthday na
 ​
 ​
 ​
Here cookies & (extra) choc for u
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Cr:chocolate & beaucoup​

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for infos,mvs & pics...I m so behind with everythimg..lol

@Bubba ,Vimalee & Callayuki....Ur cards r so cute...Bubba u r so talented...Love all ur cards so far...Yes its really touching mv u shared..make me miss my mom..

@ Vimalee How sweet of u for always sharing these informations with us..we r so lucky to have u guys here.. :flowers:
@Huanzhu...I wish to meet Yadech together with u guys too...that would be so much fun..Yea..Kobori is so handsome..(even in this glasses...lol)...April.stay there ..I m coming to u..lol

@Calla & cool...Welcome back...U r not alone cool..I m late too..lol...Miss u guys so much na...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@swiffy thanks 4 yr kind wishes, love and appreciate receiving it ! im eating da choc and cookies, yummy, thanks alot! 1st it was mar tat we look forward wif so many yadechs event now apr doesnt look 2 bad, many things 2 look forward wif yadech !!! u r missed swiffy and so nice 2 hv yr cmns 1

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Maya Tawan will be on air on April 3rd.................... Koo Kum will hit the theater on April 4th................ Even though they worked separately, their works still premier at the same time!

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

tlbthao

sarNie Egg
@MrsChum, hahaha... i like your idea makkkk.... but have a little sad cuz the first wedding dress of Yaya is not with groom who-we-hope... ;(

@Vimalee: eyes of who-we-know always sweet like this ^.^ ... seem like we will busy on April with those prj on-air ^^

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@bubba: thank you sooooo much for your sharings..Thank to your translation I was really touching when I watched the Mv you share
@Vimalee: I love that photo too...so much when "hand in hand" like that :bhehe: .And thank you so muach for your informations abt MT...love the photo you shared too...Oh I always love that eye-seeing :heart: :heart:
@Mrs.Chum: Nothing more to say abt that photo..I love everything abt it flowers, hair, dress...So beautiful..I love that dress so much :heart: :heart: thanks for sharing

Everybody..plz see the photo below :woot2:

Credit: ddanceschool/Barry.Ya

Anybody know :"who is leaning on Nadech's shoulder??" :secret:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@vimalee & @callayuki the pictures you posted are so :woot: ................\o/ OTP IS PERFECT!
Nadech love stares are the best  :dance1:

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Yaya wedding pic with Aum. Since Aum is not in the pic I will just use my own imagination who the groom is. Yaya very pretty and happy. She should always smile like this :)

Wow Yaya look beautiful in her wedding dress, I can't to watch Maya Tawan. I am so happy Maya Tawan will air soon.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@swiffy, :thanks: for your kind words and the MV is indeed very touching.  It's nice to see the special bonding between them.
@Vimalee and @Calla, thanks for the :coolpix: pictures,  Nadech's stare and smile are so sweet!!!
@MrsChum, :thanks: for sharing a very beautiful picture of Yaya.   She is indeed a very beautiful and happy bride and we all know who the groom is.   I have a proof that he proposed to her....  It's so Sweet and Cute!!! :flowers:

cr:Barry.Ya fb

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Are they supposed to depart to Japan on the 24th, it's not already the 24th on my time location so it's for tomorrow?
I hope it's still as planned, I don't want any delay ;_;

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

One of my most favorite MVs - Let Love Grows In Your Heart by Nadech himself.  Don't skip any parts or else you will miss out a lot!   Lol, people screamed "hit him really hard," but Yaya just touched Nadech's hand softly.  I especially like the part where Nadech kissed the frame of Yaya's picture.  Aww, he missed her picture because he was the one who took that picture and it was auctioned of for charity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skMdulZMZWQ

credit:  our one and very talented Pittanomipa
Vimalee - Can you translate what Nadech said to make Yaya push him? Please Na..just curious :) Thanks love

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@huanzhu, thanks so much for the clip.  Yes, someone needs to translate this...........it was very cuteeeeeeee!

I will be very busy today.   Whoever gets the chance please translate this clip.  Now I know why Nadech changed his shorts............His shorts accidentally tore while he was rehearsing, lol.  Too much energy?  

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@huanzhu, thanks so much for the clip.  Yes, someone needs to translate this...........it was very cuteeeeeeee!

I will be very busy today.   Whoever gets the chance please translate this clip.  Now I know why Nadech changed his shorts............His shorts accidentally tore while he was rehearsing, lol.  Too much energy?  

@Vimalee no problem cuz I was wondering too what they are saying ......OK understand. no worries I guess may be @bubba or anyone who understand thai & free to help us.
:bhehe: may be he so eggcited & super energetic that why thing like that happen ....Nadech Nadech :bhehe: