[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the pics, mv and big thank you for all the translations!!

I really dont think much of the ring, but i'm eyeing that colourful necklace and top yaya wore at the airport, they are suspiciously similar in colours and patterns heehhe

I'm sure these are not all Nadech's luggages right?  :pervie:

my fav pic for the practice day, all because nadech is holding the 2 microphones, bet if there was 5 mics he would still be holding them all

pic cr: nadechyaya.com

that pic made me dig out this pic, even when he is busy signing calenders, he is still holding the mic,  :spin:  such a cutie

yippeee, they are in japan now, enjoy honeymooning, i mean filming in japan nadech and yaya!!!!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
wowah! They already start shoot Roy Fun Tawan Duerd part I so happy. How long they will shoot in Japan?
Thank you ja for update. Yadech look great like always.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
High blood pressure!!! Ladies its time to have another heart attack but tis time a major one lol Awwee Yadech r soooo kute in their outfits!!! Esp Nadech, can never get tired of him in a suit ;) Now i want to see Mario :) 2 HOT guys in one lakorn, its goin to get hot in the room ;)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@lis94 reminds me of that song Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake when u mention Nadech suit. Hahaha he looks smaller though or maybe it's just me. In GRGR he looks bigger did he not? Anyways, I think they both look fabulous, I just can't wait till the start shooting, the clips, pictures ect. Come out. They will give another HEARTATTACK to the wonderful yadech fans and non fans. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thank u 4 da cutest pics, love yadech 2 da extreme ! all pics r so so so cute !!!
@kiki our happiness indeed just seeing yadech filming together, being together, sweetness overdose.!!!...jt suit and tie is a really cool song, i like it alot.  our heart attack is well worth it, at least mine...cos cant get enough of yadech !!!
@m9saeteurn1 like u im so excited cant wait
somehow i wish yadech is in series 3 2 !!!!!

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Girl u read my mind lol
Kikichue1 said:
@lis94 reminds me of that song Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake when u mention Nadech suit. Hahaha he looks smaller though or maybe it's just me. In GRGR he looks bigger did he not? Anyways, I think they both look fabulous, I just can't wait till the start shooting, the clips, pictures ect. Come out. They will give another HEARTATTACK to the wonderful yadech fans and non fans. Lol

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sophia456 said:
Yep...he is definitely digging for gold...just look at yaya face lol...rofl...nadech ruining the image of playboy ryu hahahaha!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that so true

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 awesome pics....da more i c da more i cant wait 2 c yadech in this....im really going to grgr tnnkk dja mode now plus all da v nice mvs ....miz yadech !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba so glad and pleased tat our yadech r having some v happy moments together, they look so cheery and joyful !!! and they r alone, kinda dating haha like tat !!!