[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:       This is Sooooo  Cuteeeee .....BTW, I like the lighting in this picture too :coverlaf: .   

Nadech and his camera.  Since his favorite model is not there, he has to find another  :lol2: . 
This is too cute......narak maak maak kha.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bubba and Cookies tks for pic n translation of nadech, its too cute. Im melting wif love for nadechs concern for his love n her mom! Love it!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
good one bubs  :coverlaf: i like the lighting of that pic too  :pervie:
yaya looks so gorgeous in pitta's mv
aww thanks cookiies, nadech is so busy and still has time to care for his nong :whistle:
u guys are all so sweet in translating for us, we really appreciate it  :dance1:

here's a snippet of koo gum, love nadech's accent
cr: MThirtynineChannel

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
thanks so much everyone for all sharing :flowers: :heart:
@Cookies: thank you for your sharing abt the article....but I didn't understand clearly abt: "Why did Nadech try to find a driver for Yaya&her mom?" if you know more abt that plz tell me naz? thank you so much :spin:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:
Nadech tries to find a driver for Yaya & her mom because Yaya's  mom drives her to wherever she needs to go only the two of them so Nadech worries about them .  I'll not  be surprised if he tries to find a female driver for them :coverlaf: .   Got to :heart:  Nadech!!!  Once again, thanks cookiies for the article.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: cookiies and bubba for the article from Thairath.  Basically, that was his concern.  The article said Nadech Kugimiya, the handsome actor, always worries and concerns about Yaya Urassaya that the mother and daughter often go to places by themselves.  He took it upon himself to find the driver for them.  The article further said, if Nadech himself was not busy, he probably wants to be the driver himself, right?  Ooops!

I heard sometimes he dropped her off and picked her up from school, but I don't know how accurate this is.  The fortune teller also warned Yaya about accident this year so Nadech might take it to heart!  How sweet! :heart:

@bubba,  I really likes that picture of Nadech taking a picture of a dog.  His favorite model wasn't there so he had to find a replacement and it was a four-legs man best friend.   I love it!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
cookiies : :thanks:  for the article & the highlight
bubba: the video ...cut~e. & :thanks: for the translation too
Vimalee : more detail - WOW u the best :thumbsup:

MrsChum: during 2:33 - 2.39 Nadech smile was take my breath away ....
:heart: :heart: :bhehe: :drools:

learn more about Yaya Urassaya Sperbund [Eng sub]

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Bubba@Vimalee: Thank sooooooo much for more details :flowers: ...Agree 1000times with you guys if he wasn't busy he probably wants to be the driver himself & surely he to find a female driver for Yaya and her mom :yes: :bhehe: . Vimalee, I also think that Nadech really worry abt what the fortune teller abt Yaya...nothing to say abt his caring&his sweetness for "his nong" :heart:
@MrsChum: thank you sooooooo much for your sharing soooooooo beautiful Mv with beautiful J-pop melody& soooooo wonderful cherry blossom scenes in Japan :heart: :heart: ...If RFTD would be filmed in Japan on April or May I surely that we would watch a lot of beautiful cherry blossom scenes of Japan through RFTD...OMG Can't wait to see a lot of romantic scenes of NY among soooo beautiful scenes of cherry blossom :spin:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
@Bubba@Vimalee: Thank sooooooo much for more details :flowers: ...Agree 1000times with you guys if he wasn't busy he probably wants to be the driver himself & surely he to find a female driver for Yaya and her mom :yes: :bhehe: . Vimalee, I also think that Nadech really worry abt what the fortune teller abt Yaya...nothing to say abt his caring&his sweetness for "his nong" :heart:
@MrsChum: thank you sooooooo much for your sharing soooooooo beautiful Mv with beautiful J-pop melody& soooooo wonderful cherry blossom scenes in Japan :heart: :heart: ...If RFTD would be filmed in Japan on April or May I surely that we would watch a lot of beautiful cherry blossom scenes of Japan through RFTD...OMG Can't wait to see a lot of romantic scenes of NY among soooo beautiful scenes of cherry blossom :spin:
Calla :I added 1000x to agree with u ..... Nadech is very concern guy & swe~et too :spin:
I guess we all will see a lot of swe~etest  in RFTD . cherry blossom + :heart:  = Nadech&Yaya . :heart: NYtogether

Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit - Khalil Gibran -

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba and @huanzhu, :thanks: for the Learn More About Yaya - English sub clip.

Yaya can speak six languages: Thai, English, Norwegian, French, Italian, and Spanish.

She wanted to be a princess, a politician, a doctor, and now she wants to be an actress.  She said she wants to be an actress until nobody hires her.   I have an idea.  Since Nadech would rather be behind-the-camera
than in-front-of-the camera, he can be a producer or director and hire Yaya.  I already could imagine when it comes down to the sweet or love scenes, he would say to the actor, “you don’t have to do anything; we’ll just use the camera angles.”

Yaya goes to Chulalongkorn University.  It is a prestigious university and it is difficult to get in.  Some said it is equivalent to Harvard University in the United States. 

Yaya was a tom-boy growing up.  She loved sports and played basketball, soccer/football, and swimming.  She could give nadech and a lot of guys a run for their money.

Yaya can play piano well and she just bought a violin not too long ago.  Just curious, if nadech’s passion for playing instruments has rub off on his “sister.”

Yaya is a simple person and she likes comforts.  Her mom said she liked to wear the same old clothes to school when she was young.  One day, the school staff called her mom in and asked her mom if they need financial assistance to buy new clothes for Yaya.  Lol, her dad was a stockbroker and they own a house in Pattaya, a popular beach community and a tourist attraction.

All in all, Yaya is humble, modest, nice, sweet, pretty, talented, smart, respectful, hard-working, and down-to-earth.

"Friendship is liked a beautiful garden, the more you put into it, the better it will grow"  Author unknown.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee, thanks 4 da awesome detailed info on our nong yaya ! wow she blows me wif so many interests n talent ! she sure can do lots of stuff !!!! im so proud of her ! and yaya is exactly wat u described in da last sentence above ! nothing but respect, admiration & lots of love for yaya !! :heart: