[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
@vimalee ,,, thank you ka, my friend told me abt this pic too, but I couldnt find it,,,, theyre sooo cut,
@bubba "when I fall In love it will be forever" Nadech Nadech,,, lol,,,for sure

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 da beautiful pic of yaya, shes gorgeous !!! and yes let those b da words she whisper 2 nadech !!!!  they belong totally !  im missing yadech soooo much, watching dja, grgr, tnnkk & of course their mv, nothing else !!  never tired of watching yadech. 1 of the mv is RP ost by abnormal and zeal and they have changed to yadech instead !!!! im so hapi 2 c yadech in these 2 ost, love da ost..love yadech. sorry dont know the name of the uploader as in thai...

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Littledummy: thank you so much for your sharing. this is the first
time I watch this clip....Yaya looks so young in this clip...simple but
cute :heart:
@Bubba:thank you so much for your all sharing, especially the translation abt
Nadech's touching story with the boar....Nadech is always simple..always warm&sweet like this :heart: :heart: ..even I jealous of this boar :spin:...and agree with you guys...Nadech now is a super star but he is always a simple...frienly...humble & sooooooooo sweet guy...The more we know abt him the more we love him, right? :wink:
@Vimalee:Thank you soooooo much for your sharing..Soooo funny photo & priceless story behind :bhehe: :heart: ...I really want to see the cute face with shyness of Yaya when the fan told Nadech that story :coverlaf: ...And I really love Nadech's reaction ...so sweet & subtle :thumbup: :spin:

New Mv from Lays Thailand
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c68w8Nvz3xo[/YOUTUBE]
TIMELINE PHOTO FROM LAYS :heart:

CREDIT:LAYS THAILAND

LOVE THIS PHOTO SO MUCH :thumbsup: (PANTIP)

CREDIT:ห้อยจ้า มหาลัยสุรา

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: ..........Nadech and Yaya with man best friend..........They were so young............ :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
@Littledummy: thank you so much for your sharing. this is the first
time I watch this clip....Yaya looks so young in this clip...simple but
cute :heart:
@Bubba:thank you so much for your all sharing, especially the translation abt
Nadech's touching story with the boar....Nadech is always simple..always warm&sweet like this :heart: :heart: ..even I jealous of this boar :spin:...and agree with you guys...Nadech now is a super star but he is always a simple...frienly...humble & sooooooooo sweet guy...The more we know abt him the more we love him, right? :wink:
@Vimalee:Thank you soooooo much for your sharing..Soooo funny photo & priceless story behind :bhehe: :heart: ...I really want to see the cute face with shyness of Yaya when the fan told Nadech that story :coverlaf: ...And I really love Nadech's reaction ...so sweet & subtle :thumbup: :spin:

New Mv from Lays Thailand
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c68w8Nvz3xo[/YOUTUBE]
TIMELINE PHOTO FROM LAYS :heart:

CREDIT:LAYS THAILAND

LOVE THIS PHOTO SO MUCH :thumbsup: (PANTIP)

CREDIT:ห้อยจ้า มหาลัยสุรา
Let's Dance Calla , Vimalee, bubba, bubbles8, MrsChum, keylargo & everyone ......OH MY!!!! I Miss Yadech so much. when is YADECH next event together, anyone know?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's Yadech's work schedule together:    Credit:   Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

March 14.            Attending the Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" show

March 16 - 17.     Shooting CF

March 24 - 29.     Filming series Rising Sun part 1 & 2 in Japan........ :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Here's Yadech's work schedule together:    Credit:   Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

March 14.            Attending the Daradaily "The Great Awards #2" show

March 16 - 17.     Shooting CF

March 24 - 29.     Filming series Rising Sun part 1 & 2 in Japan........ :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks now am getting more & more excited ...when is the fitting act ??

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

REALLY? they'll start the shooting on March? omfg best news ever  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
Literally can't wait! 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for the clip, Yadech are so adorable!!!
@Callayuki, thanks for the beautiful pictures :heart:  and the lays clip, feel like dancing again :dance2: .
@Vimalee,  the pictures of yadech with puppies are so cute!!! And, thanks for the info.  :clap: can't wait to see the pictures and bts clips.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:       So  Cute  and  Sweet......  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NY home at pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi callayuki thanks 4 yadechs lays & pantip pic, they r so lovely, super cute !
thanks so much 4 yadechs event dates vimalee, we yadech lovers r so happy !!! yadech will b together several times in march !!! wow !!
nadech pls show da male population yaya is yours during da awards show !!
excited tat yadech is starting to film rftd finally, march is a good month 4 us, so looking forward to yadech's events.
thanks every1 4 sharing, appreciate it vvv much, esp wif eng translation.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
good one nadech, of all things to draw you draw a little heart, have no idea what you meant there :pervie:
i wonder if nadech has a smile on his face reading yaya's "quote", hheh yaya makes nadech smile, nadech makes yaya smile, together they make us smile  :coverlaf:
so many things to look forward to in march, maya tawan and finally ryo and mayumi in the making

yaya is too gorgeous :yahoo:
cr: yum pooma

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8  : Yaya's new commercial
I really like the way Yaya speak english. love her accent :thumbup:

Khu Kam (Sunset at Chaophraya) Official Trailer

credit : MThirtynineChannel

They way Nadech's speak ...... [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] :coverlaf: I understand from Nadechworld the release date for this movie is on 4th April 2013