[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@huanzhu: sorry i don't know the whole story about the 3rd series. from what i remember(correct if i'm wrong for the people who knows) it's about the parents feud, and Nadech&Taew are in between their family feud. for the people who read the 3rd series book say it's kinda boring and Taew doesn't match the n'ek character.
yes Richey is a new actress, her first movie is Koo Kum with Nadech

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
@huanzhu: sorry i don't know the whole story about the 3rd series. from what i remember(correct if i'm wrong for the people who knows) it's about the parents feud, and Nadech&Taew are in between their family feud. for the people who read the 3rd series say it's kinda boring. and Taew doesn't match the n'ek character.
yes Richey is a new actress, her first movie Koo Kum with Nadech
so that mean the 3rd series is not something related / connected to part 1 & RFTD ?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
so that mean the 3rd series is not something related / connected to part 1 & RFTD ?

it's connected. but i don't know the details about it though. sorry. wait for the people who read the 3rd series to come explain more, should be more clear

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
it's connected. but i don't know the details about it though. sorry. wait for the people who read the 3rd series to come explain more, should be more clear
OK . Thanks

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
teedee said:
saw Nadech recent interview in tvpool. he said RFTD will film in April. ahhh take so long. so guess the fitting will postpone as well. but do want them to take their time in filming, so the lakorn will come out best as possible, as long as we get to see Yadech pair up again, us fans can wait,right. he also say the other lakorn he'll pair up w/Taew. so guess they'll plan to make the 3rd series for sure. but kinda weird that Nadech&Taew will pair up in the 3rd series, when in the first two series they'll play as sister n brother in law. he said his new hair style isn't for his role in RFTD. he don't know yet how his looks will be like in here. but he cut his hair cos want a new look. he intend to do the same hair style as Mario cos Mario persuade him to cut this hair style which he like, it looks cool n easy to wash. but he has talk with P'Ja about the japanese looks for RFTD before and he thought himself  that it should be this kind of hair style. he said Yaya saw his hair style and said he look cool(tay dee) n looks conceited (kak dee). i'm glad she likes his new look.

@Dal: i'm fine. miss u so much too. will tried to come in here often. hope u doing well too.

Oh he better have that hair style. HAHA. I think that kind of hair style suits a crime boss, if that's what he is. Haha. I'm not even sure what the story even is, but anyway, I hope he keeps that hairstyle for the lakorn. 

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
If I remember right, at Spicy, Melly mentioned that out of the three books, she liked the third one the best. It is about two couples that are Takeshi's children & Ryu's children. I'll look around YADECH forum & Spicy for a summary of the third one. It sounds suspenseful & cool.

Thank you, Teedee. I was thinking his hair was for RFTD. His hair may be style similar to Ryu's style. We will see. All I know is he is looking hot like a bad arse.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG Nadech new hairstyle.....Wow haha i would to see him in RFTD with that kind of hair hahaha it fits the role. Hahaha Nadech is so stunning and Yaya is so gorgeous. Come on April!! Or mean 2014!! hahaha :)  

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
is there anything more adorable than watching this ...sorry kids :wink: P'Nadech is so cut~e here  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMXIlzKdhE%5Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMXIlzKdhE%5B/url%5D"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMXIlzKdhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMXIlzKdhE[/url][/media]  [/URL]credit :NadechYaya.com
nadech is too cute here, his voice and smile melts me every time!
oh my the boy on nadech's right is so cute singing his heart out, super adorable!!
i like how pitta used nong nee's song for nadech's mv, feels like yaya was there
thank you teedee for the translation of nadech's interview, im liking nadech's new hairstyle, and happy that yaya thinks it's cool too!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dal said:
If I remember right, at Spicy, Melly mentioned that out of the three books, she liked the third one the best. It is about two couples that are Takeshi's children & Ryu's children. I'll look around YADECH forum & Spicy for a summary of the third one. It sounds suspenseful & cool.

Thank you, Teedee. I was thinking his hair was for RFTD. His hair may be style similar to Ryu's style. We will see. All I know is he is looking hot like a bad arse.
So I guess that why Nadech & Teaw in the 3rd series
Takeshi's children = Taew  (daughter)
Ryu's children = Nadech (son)

Thanks Dal.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu, :highfive: to you too and  thanks for sharing a beautiful MV by  talented pitta.
@bubbles8, totally agree with you.  It feels like Yaya was there beside Nadech through her song :heart: .
@teedee, thanks so much for the news and translation.  Yay... Nadech'll have another lakorn.

Thanks to Katelyn @ AF Rising Sun Series 3 thread.  Here's the summary of the 3rd book.
Katelyn said:
NEWS:
Summary of "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" from Khun Nara's Facebook. Looks like
Ryu tried to match-make his son and daughter with Takeshi's son and
daughter. There's a lot of power struggle within the family.

Fan:
....Would you please be so kind as to provide the summary for the third
part too "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" since you mentioned Mario and Nadech
might be here as the next generation! Kob jai mak mak na ka Khun P'Nara!
13 hours ago

ณารา:
Sai Luerd, is a story about Taszuo, Ryu's son who is a playboy and
don't want a match marriage. Ryu tried very hard to have him meet
Prowtawan, daughter of Takeshi to gave his son the full right being
Oyabun of Onizuka but Takeshi didn't allow. So Ryu lied to Taszuo that
Takeshi steal money from him and gave a picture of Prowtawan. Then
Taszuo plan to kidnap her to ask for money back. In the mean time, he
send his daughter, Hiromi to Thailand to work with Passakarn, Takeshi's
son, in case Taszuo has failed, Passakarn still become Oyabun instead.
Ryu's plot had begun, two couple have been together and fall in love.
about an hour ago

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech upcoming event on February 8, 2013
Lunar(Chinese) New Year Celebration at Siam Paragon the Empire of Golden Blessings

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip

Here's one comment I like the most,
The lady commented that she thought it was a wedding invitation (that was so cute )

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@huanzhu, :highfive: to you too and  thanks for sharing a beautiful MV by  talented pitta.
@bubbles8, totally agree with you.  It feels like Yaya was there beside Nadech through her song :heart: .
@teedee, thanks so much for the news and translation.  Yay... Nadech'll have another lakorn.

Thanks to Katelyn @ AF Rising Sun Series 3 thread.  Here's the summary of the 3rd book.
:highfive:   bubba
I hoping series 3 will be twist & switch couple 
Nadech + Taew
Mario + Yaya

but it's a bit weird the next generation is still the same person  :scratchhead2: 

[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] seem like wedding invitations to me :wink:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi, im newbie in lakorn world ! after watching all three of yadech's lakorns, i've nothing but loads of love for yadech.....their chemistry is fantastic and wat a gorgeous couple they are.  looking foward to read everybody's cmns, feedback & lots of yadech love. thank u.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
☝ welcome @keylargo to RFTD thread !!!  ...let wait & spazz around while waiting for YADECH fitting for RFTD

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
☝ welcome @keylargo to RFTD thread !!!  ...let wait & spazz around while waiting for YADECH fitting for RFTD
hi huanzhu, thank u 4 yr warm welcome ! i love coming 2 this thread almost da latest yadech info is available here. will def visit daily 4 yadech sweetness & love <3 yadech

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Keylargo !!!! Welcome to thread na & hope u have fun here...This is Yadech who dragged my neck to the lakorn world again !!!! LOL

@huanzhu ..Look !!! How cute our Yadech in chinese outfit !!!! can't wait for this sat...

C​
 ​
 ​
Cr:Nadech & Yaya Home @ pantip​