[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
At the Denny's restaurant clip, I love the stolen yadech moment at 0:45 ;)
I know right? It was too funny and not so subtle that he totally ignored her up until that moment. It was like they were trying not to be obvious and avoided any interaction in front of everybody. :whistle: Honestly, if they were just friendly, they would have greeted each other comfortably right away as friends...hehehe :secret:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This is to cute! Just look at Nadech dancing like there is no tomorrow. Lol...
And when they sing the second song by bird thongchai, they do not know the lyrics
at all! Lmao!!! Yadech got it at some point (the chorus). And the part that got me LMAO the
most was when Nadech change the lyric during the raping part becasue the boy is
to shy to sing! And when Yadech gain up on the Boy, was way to cute. Damn can they get any cuter then this!

credit: Jaaey Aey

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i can never get enough of nadech's goofy dances, so cute and :woot: funny that they didnt know the lyrics and still danced like crazy! kenanne do you know the title of the bird's song that yadech sung to, the music sounds so cute, even though yadech only knew 1% of the song lol

fink something is wrong with me or that i love yadech too much that just a simple gesture of nadech changing the microphone for yaya, and still find it cute!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks kenann, lol nadech you only knew 2 lines to the song, how do you expect the lil boy to know :)
im rewatching yadech's performance in ch3 superstar concert, woah they are soo HOT!! hehhe nadech's heart beats 'ya ya', p'poh is another yadech shipper! seems like everyone knows nadech's weakest spot lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
OMG, my stomach hurts so bad from laughing so hard at that clip!!!

Thanks so much, Kenann fan for sharing that hilarious clip. Lol, Yadech couldn't remember the lyrics to to the song, but they were able to improvise with Nadech's dance moves. They two were born to be entertainers; no wonder they both are wanted at many private events just to entertain the guests. They could act, sing, dance, and be goofy and funny at the same time.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I know tell me about! I was laughing the whole time to the point where I just can't
stop myself from laughing. These two are way beyond cute. I sat here watching that
clip so many times. Lol....When you put Yadech together it equals to fun times.
That's one of the reason why they are always together. If there's no Nadech
then there's no Yaya. If there's no Yaya, there's no Nadech. It has to be YADECH! ;)

Awwww Nadech's mom is way to cute! I just love how she is a big Yadech shipper just
like us! At least they were able to be together for Nadech's birthday, then I'm the happiest
Yadech fan alive. Doing merit is one of the most important thing for Thai people, and I'm
glad Yaya got to do it with Nadech for his birthday! Thanks vimalee for the cute awesome picture.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
fink something is wrong with me or that i love yadech too much that just a simple gesture of nadech changing the microphone for yaya, and still find it cute!
bubbles8. You are not the only one that found that cute. I did also. The smallest gusture they do makes me
all giddy inside out! I have no idea Why??? Lol....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks kenann for the clips esp. the first one. I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious and cute.
Thanks Vimalee for the picture, that was very nice that Yaya got to do the merit with Nadech before she left.

Here's the latest Lays commercial clip. It's so cute, and it's very nice of Lays to make Nadech's HBD a memorable one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOek0vvAUUk
Cr:LaysThailand

Yaya goes to Norway

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip fb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks:
Thanks kenann for the clip. I totally agree that they saved the best for last. Of course, she'll always be there for him and he'll also be there for her :coverlaf: . Yaya is so cute as always.

Another cute clip of our hottest n'ek. The hostess asked, if you're a Santa Claus, what would you give the hottest n'ek, Yaya, on Christmas?
I like this one, one lady said that she would like to give Nadech to Yaya haha :heart: . That was so cute.
And, Yaya said that she would like a HUG for Christmas!!!! (from Nadech of course :bhehe: )

cr:Windlight2010

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here's the clip of Yaya's going to Norway and she'll come back on Jan. 4.

cr:ann sujika

Yaya's wishing her fans a Merry Christmas from Norway ka.

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip

:xmas: Merry Christmas Everyone and Hope all of you have a Happy and Healthy Holidays!!! :xmas: