[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yahoooooooooooooo! 

Thanks to Ceci and Darvil now I can log into AF again!

Hope you had a wonderful and relaxed holidays.  Thank you to everyone for posting everything about Yadech.  The many birthday clips for Nadech were really nice.  I especially like the part where nadech's mom and dad wished him happy birthday and they played Yaya's song - You Are The Wind Beneath My Wing in the the background.   Yaya sang that song for her mother during Thai Mother Day in 2010? and Nadech and his mom were there too.  Yaya has such a beautiful and soothing voice and she sang that song perfectly.

Happy New Year Everyone!

May 2013 brings you good health, much happiness and lots of prosperity!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
WISH EVERYBODY THE BEST THINGS THIS YEAR :party:
THIS CLIP MADE MY DAY (A COLD DAY LIKE TODAY) BECOME WARMER
HOPE EVERYBODY'LL ENJOY THIS CLIP LIKE ME ^ ^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r_E6mmeL1Sw
 love 00:28 the most :woot2:
Credit: LaysThailand
Miss Nadech&Yaya soooooooo much.....Just seeing these photos I wanna post them here immediately
Oh love all moments of the first photo

Credit: NY Always Fb

This photo makes me more curious about Khonkean's trip of NY last time....Look NY so happy in this photo  ...^^...

Credit: on photos

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Nadech.!

His song from TNNKK - Let Love Grows In Your Heart made the list of 25 Hit/Popular Thai Songs Of The Year 2012.   Credit to: Barry.Ya FB.

PS:...........For those of you who still cannot log into AF, you can contact Cecilia at Yadech.com Forum or Darvil here at AF and have him reset the password for you.   Good luck!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Callayuki for the wonderful clip and pictures.
Thanks Vimalee for sharing info.  Congrats to Nadech and I love that song.

Another beautiful clip which compiles all the cute moments of yadech  including the ones where Kong and Boy teased Yaya about Nadech :coverlaf: . 
Nadech and Yaya are so adorable :heart: .  I enjoyed it very much and couldn't stop smiling while watching it :cloud9: . 
This MV is one of the best.  :thanks: Thanks to propeartord for the beautiful work.  Hope everyone enjoy it. :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNohq5x_FtA&feature=youtu.be
cr:propeartord

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Thanks Callayuki for the wonderful clip and pictures.
Thanks Vimalee for sharing info.  Congrats to Nadech and I love that song.

Another beautiful clip which compiles all the cute moments of yadech  including the ones where Kong and Boy teased Yaya about Nadech :coverlaf: . 
Nadech and Yaya are so adorable :heart: .  I enjoyed it very much and couldn't stop smiling while watching it :cloud9: . 
This MV is one of the best.  :thanks: Thanks to propeartord for the beautiful work.  Hope everyone enjoy it. :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNohq5x_FtA&feature=youtu.be
cr:propeartord

thank you so much for your sharing, Bubba ^^
Agree with you 100%..This Mv has a lot of cute moments of Nadech&Yaya...I love it :heart:.....
When I watched 00:5-00:21, I was so curious abt what the emcee said was it...because Yaya looked quitely shy at that time...If you understand about that...plz translate for me naz, Bubba...Once again thanks sooooooo much

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Bubba for this beautiful Mv.Its revise & remind me of all those cute memories & scenes thru this year..  :yes: I feel so warm seeing Yadech happy & caring each other.. How could our Yadech be that much cute & lovely !! Is there only me who senses that hidden warm & strong something between Yadech? :coverlaf:

Glad to hear that u have access AF finally,Vimalee.Thanks for all the sharings na,Vimalee & Calla. 

Yes,I have a memorable 2012,Mrs chum, because of Yadech & get to know with all u guys here as we all have same passion of Yadech..Thanks again for all the sharings,translations,fan accounts & new updates about Yadech throught this year.
  :yahoo:  Happy & Healthy New Year to Yadech & all my Yadech friends !!! May this 2013 will bring all the success & happiness to u all na!!!  :clap:

Wanna spazz with u all about RFTD so soon on 2013 !!! :wink:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lovely Yaya and her cousin Henry in Norway.  Yaya left this message for her fans.

@urassayas :
Happy New Year ka! May you be embraced with all the best in 2013 na ka with love ❤ thank you everyone for making 2012 such a memorable one na ka :)

Credit to:  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Callayuki said:
thank you so much for your sharing, Bubba ^^
Agree with you 100%..This Mv has a lot of cute moments of Nadech&Yaya...I love it :heart:.....
When I watched 00:5-00:21, I was so curious abt what the emcee said was it...because Yaya looked quitely shy at that time...If you understand about that...plz translate for me naz, Bubba...Once again thanks sooooooo much

The MC said that Kong can give anything but he gives a bear to Yaya, and he asks, "Do you know what does that mean?"  Kong doesn't know. 
Yaya's so adorable shy  and says it's a teddy bear. Then, the MC whispers, it's Barry!!!! :crush: ( :heart:  it)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yea finally can sign in! happy new year yadechers, here is a presie for those who misses yadech as much as me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCMStA5G7dM
credit to immasingaholic, one of my fav mv, this song fits perfectly for yadech, especially the part "my heart is filled with you" eheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny3Vuk9TN_0
credit to kikwonderland,  all drool-worthy pics and clips, our nadech is especially hot in here!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
 @bubbles8, glad to hear that you can finally access AF.  Thanks for the clips ja.

A clip of Yaya  wishing Happy New Year  (She is so pretty)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLaEeXrLoYM&sns=em
cr:WindLight2010

A clip of Nadech with his ukulele sang Happy New Year last year so this year he decided to rap  Happy New Year.  He is too cute!!!
Wow!  he can sing, play instrument, rap, dance,  act, model, and even tease/comfort Yaya.  Is there anything else that he can't do.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVCkrYZR-8&sns=em
cr:KimmyStation

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chimeraspunk, thanks for the lovely MV.  Because You Loved Me is one of my all time favorite song.  I even picked this song to be included in the CD we made for the daughter of a friend who passed away five years ago.  What I really like about this MV was the many times Nadech had to help Yaya read the names because of her limited Thai language.  I was touched at his understanding of her predicament when he said that cursive/hand-written was very difficult to read even he himself had a hard time too.

@Bubba, "Wow!  he can sing, play instrument, rap, dance,  act, model, and even tease/comfort Yaya.  Is there anything else that he can't do......."
Nadech can also cook and knit that put many of us women to shame.

I want to share this At Ten Show - New Year.  Yaya donated 50,000.00 baths to this charity event.  The lady picked number 18 (Yaya's birthday).   The lucky winner was a little boy who is blind.  The lady asked if he knew Yaya and he said yes.  He said he wanted a toy car and the host lady said with this much money he could buy many cars and then save some for his education.  They asked for his mom but his teacher came with him.

Thank you Yaya for your generosity.  Yaya's gift was the last to be given before the grand prize which was the Toyota car.  I think Nadech also donated the same amount to this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWeQCr2tpVo

Credit to:  Windlight2010

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for sharings..OMG.. :clap: He s so cute with that rap in his own style..LOL

@Vimalee,I 100% agree with u about Nadech's ability.He's a wonder boy.Is there anything he can't do on earth??...(except, may be something related with Yaya...LOL)
How lovely of our girl have a beautiful heart.She will be rewarded for her beautiful mind for sure.I m feeling so proud of being a big fan of her :yes:

Glad for u can access here finally na,Bubble.Thanks for Mvs ..Yea... Missing them so much. I m waiting for them together in Merit event on Jan 5..
Also can't wait for RFTD fitting scene too.

Cr:Nadech & Yaya home @ Pantip