[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thank you chimer (beautiful song and clip) and vimalee, it is yadech's sincerity and generosity that have made me a fan and it's one of the many reasons why i love them!

on another note, we all know that RP is airing soon right, i can sense there will be alot of comparisons and critics towards our nadech and yaya, so i just want my fellow yadechers to be the bigger person and wise enough to just ignore all the non-constructive criticisms, and always be supportive of yadech no matter what! 

on a lighter note, i had a good laugh watching this hilarious video, the song sounds cute an our nadech is narak mak! really miss his goofiness :dance1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XGmTPMpvAe8
cr kimmystation

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thank you everyone for the clips gosh couldnt get on my account for some days now miss everyone!! But now im back yeh haha!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back everyone who finally was able to log into AF again!   :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Yaya will fly back to Thailand from Norway on January 4th, and then she and her mom will travel to Nadech's hometown in Korn Kaen on the 5th.  Nadech and his mom will go to Korn Kaen airport to pick up Yaya and her mom and then go to ??temple to make merits.  They will fly back to Bangkok together the same day.

January 11th, Yadech will be at The legend Reborn event at Siam Center in Bangkok.

January 22nd, Yadech will be at the New Year Celebration for PEPSICO Thailand Employees.

January 31st, Yadech will be at the Celebration for PEPSICO Thailand Executives.

January 24-27, Nadech will be in Japan again for another photo shoots.

Credit to:  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Vimalee for all Yadech schedule info! Can't wait for Yaya to come back cus it's been so quiet without Yadech together.

@bubbles8......thanks for the look out! We as Yadecher will always be the bigger person. I'm so ready for the drama....if there's one.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the schedule update.

So Cuteeeee.....Father and Son bonding!!!   It's nice to see Nadech takes the time to relax and enjoy this moment with his dad, and his dad seems happy and excited.
Good for them :heart: .

cr:NadechYaya fb

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
Thanks Vimalee for the schedule update! So excited that yadech has multiple events together in January. Yayyyy we're all definitely deprived of some Yadech interaction.

Welcome back everyone! The thread has been quiet hahaaha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:yahoo: Yayyyyyy
Nadech is The Most Popular Actor of 2012
Congratulations to  Nadech for a well-deserved recognition of the 2012 Most Popular Actor.
Many entertainment experts from Thailand confirmed that he is the most successful actor in 2012 
and predicted to stay that way for 2013.  Thanks to Bon Laserna for sharing info. and beautiful clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLFoIT-0hdo&feature=youtu.be
cr:Bon Laserna

somp9

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see Yaya back in Thailand and she will have events with Nadech. Also excited about the RFTD fitting soon.
Congrats to Nadech for winning the most popular actor of 2012. I thought Yaya winning for most popular actress...?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
somp9 said:
I thought Yaya winning for most popular actress...?

I'm not surprised that Yaya did not win the most popular actress because it is tougher and more competitive among actresses.  It is difficult to top Anne - the queen of acting, to top Aump - the forever queen of sexy, Chompoo - the queen of constantly receiving so much work, and Janie whose lakorn Rang Ngao was the talk of the town and was voted the lakorn of the year 2012.

Yaya is popular and if one would compare her to the new generation then she will definitely be the most popular actress.  Yaya is young and yet has accomplished so much.  Very proud of her and Nadech.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Happy for u guys finally log in here na,cool & Kia !!!!

Thanks Vimalee for info &    Bubba & Chimeruspunk for clips !!!! Nadech's Mv is super hotttt :yahoo:  I love that so much !!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thank you schedule vimalee, glad yadech get to see each other several times in january, i like the sound of him picking her and mae pla up!

bubba and swift2thesky, that mv of nadech is really hot indeed, he performed and sang that song of chin's really well, me super like!!

i've been in love with that happy new year song i posted and rewinded nadech's part countless times and realised the part he was dancing to was coincidently: 
"*Hello, hello New Year, who ever loves someone, hope that you will be able to get married
Hello, Hello, cheerful! Love each other for a long long time without getting bored "  :kiss2:  hhehe js find it cute
song lyric cr: sylvia

yippee to nadech as the most popular actor for 2012!  :beer:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I finally found you! Whew! Thank you Ceci, You are the best! Strange that I have to do right click to get to where I need to go. Anywho, Hello everyone, Happy New Year! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
happy new yr and welcome back kit, yea i find this new layout little hard to navigate too heh

and congrats to tnnkk as one of the contenders for thairath's lakorn of the yr (cr lyn's blog), thank you yadech and all tnnkk's casts and crews for such a beautiful lakorn!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya just got back from Norway.  She bought chocolate for the fans.  She said she almost missed her flight because she was busy buying stuffs for people.

A lot of fans showed up at the airport to welcome Yaya home even baby Ella was there.  Yaya said she loves and misses everyone and will see them tomorrow at Korn Kaen (Nadech's hometown)

As always, Yaya, you are just as sweet as chocolate.!!!                                                                                                                                                  

Credit to:  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for a very cute picture :coolpix: .  Here's another pictures of Yaya and the  yummy chocolates for the fans.  I love those chocolates!!!
That's  very nice and thoughtful  of her to think of us fans  :heart: :heart:.   :welcome: home Yaya.  Agree,  Yaya is  so sweet and pretty as always!

cr:as tagged

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Yes!! Yaya is back......miss Yadech together! Can't wait for picture from the merit :). Yaya so sweet, very thoughtful to think about her fans!