[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
SCREAM!!!! I so cannot wait for Sovil et titus Event! LOVE the Ad picture of them so much.
*screaming up and down just looking at the picture* Yadech <3

Yadech at Ch. 3 calendar signing.

Can Yadech get any cuter then this!

crdit: NY club

Nadech looking at Yaya with those eyes!

credit: Barry.ya fb

Yaya is so BEAUTIFUL at the event!

credit: YayaUrassaya fb

Look at Yaya priceless face @ 5:43. She is so cute trying to push the mic to Nadech, but it was a fail! Lol....And
look at how Nadech was all happy to be pushing the mic back at Yaya. It's such a sweet moment. Even though
it was just a couple of second long! Oh and do you girls notice where Nadech right arm is at when he push the mic
back at yaya??? Hehehe!
credit: kimmystation

For those who are currently waiting for RFTD! 5555 Here's another teaser, for Yadecher's ja. :)

credit: googibga

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
ThX Bubba & Kenannfan foe all the sharings...U gals really fast...

Yadech is the subject in every camera...So many Yadechers like us

Credit: NY Club photo album​

Why do I think Yadech always stay close to each other like they r supposed to be every event they attend rather than to others.​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ You are not the only one swift. I do feel the same way. 5555 And of course all camara are
pointing at Yadech. If I was there, I would have had 10 camara on them. So I can get every
angle of them together! 5555

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! Seriously this made my day! Especially that clip and the seconds you guys pointed out. Hehe, I like when Yaya tried to gave Nadech the mic as well and he super shying push it back to her. Lol, aweeee! The most cutest thing ever! Hehe, thanks you guys for sharing the clip and photos! Very appreciate na. :)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
@boakim : wooow u with them,,,,, lol, u suppose v ur parent,,,,,
Anyway can u buy me their calendarsssss thanks,, :):):)

boakim123

sarNie Egg
@voleak heheh I came for eyes check up lolz .. Anyway.. I will help u buy the calendar heheh.. This morning I only get one.. Coz it's out of stock..

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@ Kenann fan: Thanks so much for your sharing.....I like the second and the third photo the best....So kute moment of NY...Nadech' eye-seeing....hahaha...nothing to say....About the clip.....oh.....Love the moment 1:25 when Nadech "scream" happily: " Yaya arrived"....ha..ha..ha.... His face..his smile....so excited when he sees Nong Yaya came....Sooooooo kuteeeeee :woot2: ...I love 5:43 too...how lovely NY is.....I can't stop myself loving them ..more..and more everyday
@Swiffy: Oh I love the third photo so much..but the other photos are beautiful too..thanks for sharing Swiffy ^^

According to some informations I'm known....Nadech'll come to Us(Florida) before Yaya on Dec 6-12 as MrscChum said because he has to enjoy the event of Minute Maid. And then he 'll come to LA to meet Yaya and begin to enjoy events of Lays in LA, SF, LV...About the US trip of NY this time...I'm so curious about Nadech's birthday this year...because as everyone knew Nadech's birthday is on the time they're in US..so...so...Maybe sth special for his birthday from Yaya....OMG......My thought is flying to imagine a lot of things about that :woot2: ...but plz don't misunderstand me..naz...I don't have any black thought at all :)..hihihi...Hope that NY will have wonderful time in US ^^!!

P/S: Let me add one more photo naz ^^

No comment...just wanna say...Looovvveee..

ah...Anybody know what the event is? (photo under)..Plz tell me naz..thanks so much ^^

Credit: Pantip Fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for posting pictures and clips

Goodness, gracious, Nadech! Did you have to announce to the whole world that Yaya had arrived? Yaya came to the calendar signing late because she had a final that day. The guy host asked Nadech when is his birthday and what he plans to do on his birthday. Nadech started to answer but then he saw Yaya walked in and shouted Yaya is here and forgot to answer the question. Several people said find a seat for Yaya, but Nadech got up and asked her to come sit next to him. Aww, what a gentleman!

It was very nice of that young man to play TNNKK song for Nadech on his instrument and he was good too. Lol, the host lady is so Nadech bias, she asked the guy host to get Nadech's autograph for her and make sure Nadech addresses her as Dear ....................

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

:dance1: :dance1: :heart: :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :kiss3: :kiss3:

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Vimalee for ur great translation.......This is a big deal for me...
.Awwww......How sweet of Nadech caring Yaya so much...when he see her he forget everything around him but her ..... Their caring to each other is more revealing as the time longer....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile

Goodness, gracious, Nadech! Did you have to announce to the whole world that Yaya had arrived? Yaya came to the calendar signing late because she had a final that day. The guy host asked Nadech when is his birthday and what he plans to do on his birthday. Nadech started to answer but then he saw Yaya walked in and shouted Yaya is here and forgot to answer the question. Several people said find a seat for Yaya, but Nadech got up and asked her to come sit next to him. Aww, what a gentleman!

It was very nice of that young man to play TNNKK song for Nadech on his instrument and he was good too. Lol, the host lady is so Nadech bias, she asked the guy host to get Nadech's autograph for her and make sure Nadech addresses her as dear ....................

:dance1: :dance1: :heart: :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:
Thank you for the translate na. Wow, I didn't know you know thai. LOL awesome! Maybe some other time if we post a video up and don't know what they're saying. Please do translate for us too, alright! Hehe, thanks ka! :D

Here's more pictures! LOL I will stop posting for now. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I love these picture of them! If you look closely you can see all the blue
marks that Nadech mark on Yaya's hands at the Ch.3 calendar signing
event! They are way to cute! ;) Yaya is gonna keep it as a memo of Nadech
when ever she miss her " p'chai" she can look at it and smile! Lol... Same with
Nadech too! They both did not clean it to well. I think there is a reason why! Omg I can't believe
I just said that. ( so in lakorn) :coverlaf:

@ calla. Is that what their schedule is for the Lays event in the US. If so, then all I need to know is ,
When and Where will they be in LA or SF. Who knows, I might go to both places! I am super excited for this!!!!
You guys have no idea how happy I am right now! :D:D:D

bubba

Keep On Smiling

It was very nice of that young man to play TNNKK song for Nadech on his instrument and he was good too. Lol, the host lady is so Nadech bias, she asked the guy host to get Nadech's autograph for her and make sure Nadech addresses her as Dear ....................

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

:dance1: :dance1: :heart: :heart: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :kiss3: :kiss3:
Thank you Vimalee dear for the translation :kiss3: . Of course, Nadech would forget everything and everybody once he saw Yaya :crush: . It's OK Nadech, we understand na :bhehe: and we love it!! :heart:

You can mark many as you like,Yaya. Nadech not even try to take his hand out :wink: :coverlaf:
Of course not, Nadech enjoys it !!! :heart:

yadech's cuteness is killing me!! thanks for the fast updates and pics guys
this is my fav, how much closer do you want to be nadech?? hehe
Thanks bubbles, that pic is my fav too. Apparently not close enough. Wow, Is Nadech going to kiss her in front of ppl?? Just kidding.......