[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
*drop dead* looking at yadech's new sweet ad for solvil et titus! :( sorry dunno how to post the pic on my iphone. these ppl sure kno how to make our hearts melt!

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
oh...la...la...Everybody...let's enjoy this photo...OMG....I can't describe my feeling when I see this photo :woot: :woot: ...
How wonderful....How romantic...how sweet it is......OMG....love..love..love it so so much :woot: :woot:
Here it is...

I really want to get one right now...Anybody here want like me???? Plz...put your hands up ...hihihihi...^^

Credit: Nadech&Yaya home at Pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
oh...la...la...Everybody...let's enjoy this photo...OMG....I can't describe my feeling when I see this photo :woot: :woot: ...
How wonderful....How romantic...how sweet it is......OMG....love..love..love it so so much :woot: :woot:
Here it is...

I really want to get one right now...Anybody here want like me???? Plz...put your hands up ...hihihihi...^^

The MOST SWEETNESS PICTURE EVER for 2012 !!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I want to steal this board & hang-in at my bedroom wall \L(^O^)VE/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ad looks really good! sweetness overload. Cannot wait to see more.

Thanks callayuki for sharing the picture and Bubba for explaining the meaning of Loy Kratong.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, I've been busy and could not come in tocheck on my Yadech so I have serious Yadech fever lately. I don't have time to read the msg lately so now I am catching up on my reading and found out tht everyone had Yadech fever as well.

Seriously missing seeing Yadech on screen, so here's a fanmade mv I found that's amazingly sweet! It's a bit long -- 16 minutes -- but every minute will make you smile! Enjoy ka!

@ thai-lakorn-fan-forever, I am sooo glad that you posted the vdo. It did made me smile the whole time b/c of Yadech's sweetness. It cured a little bit of my fever too. Thank you.

Hahahaha we're all on some serious yadech fever here in this thread. I'm missing them too. All i do is rewatch their lakorns and fanvids. I have no heart to watch any other lakorns or acts by other artistes! Haha. And it was last Sunday when I realised only a week had passed since their merit event, and im like - can't only be a week! It felt so long already. Haha.

Anyways @bubbles8 Nadech was shooting a film for his school project. His friend/schmate Tanwa was there too. Nadech is so busy busy busy.

@somp9 i think their next 'event' should be the channel3 calendar signing? Thats on the 30th of nov. But i think different stars have different timing slots? If i checked correctly previously their timeslots overlap by like 30 mins. Sounds pathetic timing-wise, but as long as they get to meet im good! Their next co-project should be the lays trip to the States thats 14-20 dec. Then there's the Solvil el titus christmas event on 25 dec.

Thanks @kenannfan for the rftd teaser!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FITTING. Ryu and Mayumi are gonna look made for each other. I wonder how they're gonna make-up yaya cos she isnt very east-asian looking. But its definitely gonna be interesting. They're gonna look hot.

Thanks @thai-lakorn-fan-forever for the MV! It cured abit of my missing. What a wonderful collection of Yadech clips!
@ chimeraspunk, wow how do you know of Nadech's schedule? Thank you for sharing the info with us.

@chimeraspunk, I feel the same way! I been re-watching their lakorn over and over again. Right now I'm watching DJA....miss them so much! What have Yadech done to us? I was never like this! I watched thai lakorn for over twenty yrs now and never been so obsess with any Thai dara like I am with Yadech.
@ MrscChum, I too was never this obsessed with any daras before but Yadech's chemistry is soooo strong I can't help it.

@Sheng
I check in Pantip the other day it's still said SF, LA and LV. Nadech will be in Florida on Dec 6-12, so I think he will be in the US already and wait for Yaya and the Lays crew.
Do you know where in Florida Nadech will be? I am in DC but I can drive to Florida to see him, lol.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Yadech is so cute in the picture! Their pose reminds me of Saichon and Nangfah's promise in GRGR! Aweeeeee!! How sweet! :D

Here's a song I thought it's really good, and I just feel like sharing it so enjoy ka! :)
--------> Credits goes to Porpeartord

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Candy u guys who live in cali is so freaking lucky!!! Gah im so mad at the same time cus i dont live there but at the same time im haappy for u guys hahaha!! Im still mad though hehe i want to see them too. Lol ill just have to wait then ergh!! -_-!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Candy u guys who live in cali is so freaking lucky!!! Gah im so mad at the same time cus i dont live there but at the same time im haappy for u guys hahaha!! Im still mad though hehe i want to see them too. Lol ill just have to wait then ergh!! -_-!
LOL-- Kia, I'm not even sure I would get to meet them too because those days they're coming are when I have my finals. It really sucks. If only I live closer to SF, Vegas, or LA. I would go! But I lived pretty far from those cities. :( My cousin lives in SF, and I told her to to go get Yadech's autographs and record them for me. Lol, she says she'll try because she has final those days too, and also say that if she go and waited long just to get their autograph, she's not going to give me those autograph anymore. I'm like WHAT? Nooo! Lmao, then we just laugh and tease each other afterward. Hehehe!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm keeping my fingers cross for them to really come to Cali especially San Fran b/c I don't live too far from it. I really want to see how they look like in real life.

somp9

sarNie Adult
The ad for the watch look very sweet and romantic for Yadech. They look in love and real as couple.
Can someone make the picture bigger. Can't wait to see more. Will they have watch event this winter?

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!!! Sooooo kute >.< Seriously r they trying to have us Yadechers have a heart attack ;) lol
Love the photo.... I want to see more photos!!!! I love how Yadech r getting more mature roles as they grow up ;) me love it cos there will be more sweet scenes btw the 2 lol ;)

Here it is...