[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I like it how they can play around and tease each other like that. It's show that their not those snobby and stuck-up type of Dara.
HAHHA...YES ..I'M GLAD THAT CHANNEL 3 PROMOTES THEIR STARTS MAKING THEM LOVEABLE LIKE AT THE WE ARE FAMILY PARTY

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Lots of them become close friend and some like family to each other. It's just show that their human like us......that's why I refer channel 3 better than other channel. I only like couple of Dara in other channel and wish they can sign with channel 3 in the future.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The fitting for this lakorn will start in December.
And nadech will also be finish with Koogum on 2th December..
Can't wait for the fitting :D

Got the news from NY family pantip.
ahhhh i'm literelly screaming *cough cough* in my mind

neena

sarNie Adult

Nadech's already THAT close done with koo gum? wow, i didn't even know he started shooting for that...he's already done...wow. so...THIS new lakorn with Yaya and Nadech will begin its fitting in Dec I hear?? Time is moving faster then i expected.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling

Yes :) yes :)......just one more month! Thank you for the news ja!!! :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
when is Nadech going to finish filming with Kimberly? oh, is Kimberly's boyfriend directing this series?
Yaya is almost done with filming with Aum, then she have only Dao Reung to film. can't wait to see the fitting for this one.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I know Sheng!!! The cast was just confirm and now the fitting next month........we Yadech fans are sooooo spoil!!! And I love it!! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg... Hayden is so cute!!! Born to kill Nadech... Where in the hell did he get that form. LMAO!!!
Please excuse me language, this is just to damn funny!!!

credit: jane matt

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Can you girls believe it that around this time of the year last year, we were all so hype up for GRGR.
It has been a year!! Wow, I still remember me not wanting to go to work due to GRGR FEVER... And until
this day, I do not dare watch the seperation scene. I've only watch it once and that was it. It's just to painful
to watch that scene. I cried miles of tears during that scene . I tell myself, I can do it. But each time I
rewatch GRGR, I skip that part all the time. Maybe I should really do another rerun, and this time I have to make
myself watch it.

Sorry off topic!! 5555 I just wanted to shared! :)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
The admin just came out to say that the filming for a movie doesn't really take long time to finish it, so two month for filming koogum isn't so fast.. The admin also said that Yaya will start shooting for DR again in December and her school will close soon as well so she will have more time. For 'Mario's part they will start filming it in January and after they filmed it they will start with Nadech's part.. Maro's part and Nadech's part as well as DR are having the same producer, and the producer will make sure that yaya will finish DR in time..