[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech look so nice in the photoshoot with Weir/Aump. I like the picture of Yaya comb/fix Nadech hair. Don't like the way Aump put her hand on Nadech's lap. can't wait to see the magazine.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
ThX kenannfan for this woderful sharing !!!!

Love the way Yaya comb Nadech hair.Thats so cute !!!!

But it frown me a bit that Nadech photo Yaya leaning on Weir's chest !!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I like Yaya's nail polish colour! Everyone looks good there but lmfao, Pope looks like he doesn't want to be there. Maybe it's because his nong sao isn't with him hahaha.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see a aum n weir lakorn they look good together :) anyway tat was off topic hahaha.... Yadech look soooooo HOT in the photos eps Nadech ;) he's soooooooooo HOT in everything!!!!!

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see a aum n weir lakorn they look good together :) anyway tat was off topic hahaha.... Yadech look soooooo HOT in the photos eps Nadech ;) he's soooooooooo HOT in everything!!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
love the photoshoot but not really liking nadech's hair here, it's too flicky on the sides, looks like he have 2 horns lol though he's still good looking and yaya looks gorgeous in the pink dress
LoL @nadech's fashion offscreen, if it's not weird then it's not nadech, guess that's why we love him more, hehe i think instead if buying vitamins for nadech for new yr, yaya should buy him a nice decent tshirt maybe then he'll wear it more often :) becos it's from his nong sao. btw who's pope's nong sao?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yea i feel like aump tries to be sexy too, some might say she's already sxy dont need to try, but yaya catches my eyes more as always hehe maybe im just more biased towards cute girls than pretty girls

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is always sexy.....she look really good for her age. Me too, I refer cute more than sexy. But either way both Yaya and Aum have their own beauty and charm.