[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Oh my...so many requests.... I will try my best to give you ladies details about the novels. I'm going to give you the description of each character first and will provide a little bit of the story each time I find time to update................

Takashi & Ryu are cousin and they were about the same age and attend the same university. Takashi character is discribed as "calm, handsome, smart and keep to himself "quiet" and a one woman man...

Ryu on the other hand, is a playful, playboy, charming, talkative, smart, strong minded, very impatient and of course he also a one woman man..

Mayumi is beautiful, smart, determind, strong minded, shy and she has one love, and that love is only for Ryu!!!!

Praedao or "Sayko" "I hope I spell her name correctly, anyhow" she is beautiful, shy and very soft spoken and does not like confrontation, in the other word, she's very woman like (weak) from thailand, she got a scholarship to Japan.

Takashi, Ryu & family are member of "gokudō",or the other name that people call them is yakuza.

Oh I forgot to ask you ladies... do you want the summary of both or just the Roy Fun Tawan Duard?
Thx Kittiya for the spoilers! U can spoil us some more of both of them if u can heheh! Will be happy to read!! Million Thanks!!! :thumbsup: :kiss: :clap: :thumbup: :coverlaf:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
It would be weird to see them with Japanese names :scratchchin:
i don't think it will be weird at all, cause they film this in japan and besides all the character in this series is Japanese besides the nangek (main actress) in the first part. It will be weird if they are Japanese but doesn't have Japanese names :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing kittya, i haven't got the chance to read the books yet lol. about the summary i think we all already know about it.
After u have reading Roy fun tawan duard, what did u think about the book ? are there many love scenes in this one. Cause people in pantip said that this one it very erotic, but i know that they will change it when they are doing this into a lakron..
Oh yes, there are many love senses in Roy Fun Tawan Duard! Naghty Mayumi *blushing* hahaha...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Oh boy, I am not sure I can translate that into writing...hahaha... they are too hot for me to handle!!! Just picture Ryu no shirt... gosh... i'm dead already :p
Hahahaha kittya, a lot of people who have read their love scenes says the same as u lol.
Seems like the love scenes is to hard to handle lol.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Ok ladies... I was going to summarize but I can’t leave out some of the important things... so I mind as well give you a short story and will update the rest when I have some spare time.... enjoy and oh... have fun at school for those that are still students…

Takashi & Plewdao met at the university. Takashi has a fiancé but he never love her and once he saw Plewdao he fell in love with her but was too shy to introduce himself and all he can do was admire her from afar. Ryu knows his cousin is head to toe in love with Plewdao and too shy to let her know so he decided to help.
As soon as Plewdao found out that Takashi & Ryu were member of gokudō, she was scare and distances herself from them and told them to leave her alone. Takashi didn’t gave up, every day he’d go near Plewdao’s class and watch her from distant.
Takashi & Ryu got their back tattoo with “a giant with red face and a dragon wrapped with samurai sword when Takashi became the head of gokudō & Ryu as the second in command after the murder of his dad and brother. Takashi announced he will not marry his fiancé (Iko) until he revenges his dad & brother’s death.
His fiancé was furious when she heard him announced no wedding until he settled his revenge. She also found out that he loves Plewdao and that made her even angrier. Iko went to Takashi’s enemy, and ask him to kill Plewdao. His enemy was thrilled and willing to do as Iko asked since he wanted to kill and wipe out Takashi & all of his people to begin with. His enemy kidnapped Plewdao and was about to kill her but decided not to and use Plewdao as bait. When Takashi received the message and he was ordered to go alone, Ryu didn’t agree with Takashi to go alone and that he & his people will go and help rescue Plewdao even though Takashi refused, but Ryu gather his people and followed Takashi there without Takashi knowledge.
Ryu saw that Takashi’s weakness was his love for Plewdao and Ryu doesn’t want his love one to be in the same situation as Plewdao so he told himself he will not let love interfere with his duty as gokudō.
Mayumi was to engaged to Ryu but the engagement didn’t take place due to Ryu’s uncle was murdered and Ryu himself doesn’t like the idea of being engaged at that time, he was still in school and he told his uncle that Mayumi was too young to be his fiancé.
Ryu has been sitting in Mayumi’s heart since the day he rescued her from a boy that threw food on her dress when she was only 10 years of age. From that day on, Ryu has been the love of her life. When she turns 15, she found out she was to be engaged to Ryu and was so happy but Ryu showed no interest in her. The two met and talked about their future. Ryu told her she’s too young for him and he wants her to concentrate with her study. Ryu asked Mayumi what she wants to study and her goal in life, she told him she wants to study and become a nurse but her dad refuses. He helped talked to her dad to let her pursue her dream and her dad agreed.
Before Mayumi start school, Ryu got the chance to discuss with her about their engagement. He told her to concentrate with her study and finishes school which was about 5 years and if neither of them found someone else then they’ll talk again.
While in school Mayumi devoted herself to study and on spare time she took self-defense classes. She earned black belt in Judo & an expert in Kendo. There was no time to date and also it was difficult for any guys to approach her since she was labeled as Ryu’s fiancé to be, no one dare to date her. The reason behind she took self-defense classes were, she thought that in the future if she was to be Ryu’s wife she will need them due to gokudō has many enemies and life is not save. She also wants to be ready for any situations and to be able to help Ryu when he needed her. After Mayumi graduated and got a job at the hospital and it has been 7 years she still doesn’t see Ryu around. She on the other hand has been following his news either from her dad or on the newspaper. He has been dating different women every week. The latest woman was an actress and a daughter of one of his members. Mayumi was disappointed, mad and she told herself she will not marry him and will tell him there will be no engagement. Mayumi doesn’t know that the whole time she was in school, and at the hospital, Ryu ordered his men to watch her every move. His men report to him every step she takes and what made him proud of her the most was that she never opens heart to any guy. He likes how Mayumi have grown to be a beautiful woman and he loves just everything about her.
After 7 years, Ryu showed up at the hospital and took Mayumi out to dinner to talk about the engagement and the wedding. He told her he is now ready to marry her want have kids. Mayumi rejected him and he was fuming she told him she will only marry if there’s love, she doesn’t him to marry her out of duty and the promising his uncle gave to her dad.
The madness started when Mayumi met a detective and she went to dinner with him. Ryu heard about her date and that drove him crazy. On the date he picked her up to practice kendo with his men, he decided that Mayumi will be his wife!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=333728453387733&set=o.214651858565114&type=1&theater

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Ok ladies... I was going to summarize but I can’t leave out some of the important things... so I mind as well give you a short story and will update the rest when I have some spare time.... enjoy and oh... have fun at school for those that are still students…

Takashi & Plewdao met at the university. Takashi has a fiancé but he never love her and once he saw Plewdao he fell in love with her but was too shy to introduce himself and all he can do was admire her from afar. Ryu knows his cousin is head to toe in love with Plewdao and too shy to let her know so he decided to help.
As soon as Plewdao found out that Takashi & Ryu were member of gokudō, she was scare and distances herself from them and told them to leave her alone. Takashi didn’t gave up, every day he’d go near Plewdao’s class and watch her from distant.
Takashi & Ryu got their back tattoo with “a giant with red face and a dragon wrapped with samurai sword when Takashi became the head of gokudō & Ryu as the second in command after the murder of his dad and brother. Takashi announced he will not marry his fiancé (Iko) until he revenges his dad & brother’s death.
His fiancé was furious when she heard him announced no wedding until he settled his revenge. She also found out that he loves Plewdao and that made her even angrier. Iko went to Takashi’s enemy, and ask him to kill Plewdao. His enemy was thrilled and willing to do as Iko asked since he wanted to kill and wipe out Takashi & all of his people to begin with. His enemy kidnapped Plewdao and was about to kill her but decided not to and use Plewdao as bait. When Takashi received the message and he was ordered to go alone, Ryu didn’t agree with Takashi to go alone and that he & his people will go and help rescue Plewdao even though Takashi refused, but Ryu gather his people and followed Takashi there without Takashi knowledge.
Ryu saw that Takashi’s weakness was his love for Plewdao and Ryu doesn’t want his love one to be in the same situation as Plewdao so he told himself he will not let love interfere with his duty as gokudō.
Mayumi was to engaged to Ryu but the engagement didn’t take place due to Ryu’s uncle was murdered and Ryu himself doesn’t like the idea of being engaged at that time, he was still in school and he told his uncle that Mayumi was too young to be his fiancé.
Ryu has been sitting in Mayumi’s heart since the day he rescued her from a boy that threw food on her dress when she was only 10 years of age. From that day on, Ryu has been the love of her life. When she turns 15, she found out she was to be engaged to Ryu and was so happy but Ryu showed no interest in her. The two met and talked about their future. Ryu told her she’s too young for him and he wants her to concentrate with her study. Ryu asked Mayumi what she wants to study and her goal in life, she told him she wants to study and become a nurse but her dad refuses. He helped talked to her dad to let her pursue her dream and her dad agreed.
Before Mayumi start school, Ryu got the chance to discuss with her about their engagement. He told her to concentrate with her study and finishes school which was about 5 years and if neither of them found someone else then they’ll talk again.
While in school Mayumi devoted herself to study and on spare time she took self-defense classes. She earned black belt in Judo & an expert in Kendo. There was no time to date and also it was difficult for any guys to approach her since she was labeled as Ryu’s fiancé to be, no one dare to date her. The reason behind she took self-defense classes were, she thought that in the future if she was to be Ryu’s wife she will need them due to gokudō has many enemies and life is not save. She also wants to be ready for any situations and to be able to help Ryu when he needed her. After Mayumi graduated and got a job at the hospital and it has been 7 years she still doesn’t see Ryu around. She on the other hand has been following his news either from her dad or on the newspaper. He has been dating different women every week. The latest woman was an actress and a daughter of one of his members. Mayumi was disappointed, mad and she told herself she will not marry him and will tell him there will be no engagement. Mayumi doesn’t know that the whole time she was in school, and at the hospital, Ryu ordered his men to watch her every move. His men report to him every step she takes and what made him proud of her the most was that she never opens heart to any guy. He likes how Mayumi have grown to be a beautiful woman and he loves just everything about her.
After 7 years, Ryu showed up at the hospital and took Mayumi out to dinner to talk about the engagement and the wedding. He told her he is now ready to marry her want have kids. Mayumi rejected him and he was fuming she told him she will only marry if there’s love, she doesn’t him to marry her out of duty and the promising his uncle gave to her dad.
The madness started when Mayumi met a detective and she went to dinner with him. Ryu heard about her date and that drove him crazy. On the date he picked her up to practice kendo with his men, he decided that Mayumi will be his wife!

https://www.facebook...&type=1
Thank you sooo much kittya.this is sooooo interesting.
But i find it weird if he had been watching mayumi the hole time and had feelings for her, why did he mess around with other girls?
and thank u again for the translations na ja :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
O.M.G! Where did you get the book?! I am so jealous right now. AHH! I want it too. Please do tell me that they have english words in the book, I will be so happy to buy it. I do not care how much it cost as long as its in english then that's all it matters. Thanks so much Kittiya for a short details of Rising Sun na. Really appreciate. :]

Please do spoils us some more! Dying to know what's going on. Lol

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile

WOW!!! The story is so interesting! I like Ryu and Mayumi story so much! I can't wait any longer, please do spoil us more! I mean if you can. Lol, but omg.............. It's sooooooo goood! ^^ Thanks so much Kittiya! Hehe :]

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! thank you sooo much na Kittaya!!! You are seriously the BEST :DDD Thank you for translating this for us, we really appreciate the times and efforts you put into this :D Please do spoil us some more if you can.. :wink: Everything sounds GREAT right now..I really like how Mayumi falls inlove with Ryu the first time they met cause it's different then the other three lakorns of Yadech..this time Yaya's character will be the first one to fall inlove with Nadech's character...I really like this table turning...hehe 5555 :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks u sooooooooo much for ur time to translate and spoil for us who r nonthai speak... I already love both story can't wait until when they make it to lakorn. I hope hope that they will at least keep some exactly from the bOok too.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=333728453387733&set=o.214651858565114&type=1&theater
see what i said haha everyone wants to be spoil by the book haha thx so much Kittiya im dying to know more hehehe im so jealous u can read in thai ergh haha thx so so so much!!!! <3

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
You are all welcome! I'm glad that i can help brighten up your day or maybe night :p

@ candyfruit, the novels are in thai i am not sure if they have them in english... Me sowwie :(

I have total of 3 novels, the last one is about Takasi's daughter & Ryu's son... I read a little bit of it and boy, i am loving it already!

Well, i will try to come back with another update as soon as time will allow me :)
oyasumi, ii yume, my gokudo lovers!