[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
this is person must be bored. i don't blame them..if my life was boring i'd do the same thing. yadech all the way!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I no need to point fingers to anyone(Yadechers) here that has been bashing on other daras they should know who they are. some Yadechers are calm and nice but some are two face and Hippocrates. :rockon:
lol but no need to be pointing them out let them be u cant do anything to stop them becuz thats who they r!! We cant change anyone unless there willing to change themselves so theres no point in trying to start anything here na.....!!!!! I hope u see where im coming from!!:)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
lol but no need to be pointing them out let them be u cant do anything to stop them becuz thats who they r!! We cant change anyone unless there willing to change themselves so theres no point in trying to start anything here na.....!!!!! I hope u see where im coming from!!:)
Kia, just ignore who ever that Gossip person is!! That person have no shame! Dnt waste your time on the stupid comment! Use your precious time writing your ff or doing something more useful!! I understand how you feel but some people just can't get the idea of stupidness!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Kia, I agree with Bong Mao , we better enjoy our spoil time. Anyway i want to see your artwork about yakuza and yakuzie , i love your one in your FF.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that khun'ja already confirm that yadech will be in this lakorn together for real.. This text is from a reporters twitter and the reporter said that khun'ja confirm it and that we all will see yadech for real in this.. But i already knew that yadech were going to be in this one cause nadech said it himself twice and to me he seems happy to announce that he and yaya will be in this one together.. And gossip i really pity u lol, it must really hurt u so much that yadech always stick together! haha i even pity you more when u act the way u are doing. Seriously i have a lot of daras that i don't like but i don't go around to their threads and bash THEM or talking CRAP about their fans.. Aren't you tired to write things about yadech? cause as u already see nobody cares about what u are saying, but i guess u really don't have anything to do other then sit around and bash other because things doesn't go the way u want it! But u should learn by now that we don't always get what we want. Well anyway it doesn't really matter what i'm writing to you cause it won't make u stop acting childish at all... And for those who are excited for this one lakorn, hope u all are happy with this news :D..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kia, I agree with Bong Mao , we better enjoy our spoil time. Anyway i want to see your artwork about yakuza and yakuzie , i love your one in your FF.
Kia, just ignore who ever that Gossip person is!! That person have no shame! Dnt waste your time on the stupid comment! Use your precious time writing your ff or doing something more useful!! I understand how you feel but some people just can't get the idea of stupidness!
Thx fo u two for rememding me of my ff na!! Hahaha Lol i understand!! Lol this will be last reply to @Gossip i just wanted to know why start a problem cuz there is no point to it??? Lol like i said before be reasonable for ur replies and if u cant back them up please dont say anything and start an problem cuz like i said before its no use!! And even if ur bored its either u decide to be bored or if u choose to do somethin else to get off ur mind of ur boredom!!!.....:) lol im done here peace out everyone!!!

piadragon

sarNie Egg
:dance1: YAY!!!!! Can't wait for this lakorn to start filming...they never fail to make me laugh and smile when they are together.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that khun'ja already confirm that yadech will be in this lakorn together for real.. This text is from a reporters twitter and the reporter said that khun'ja confirm it and that we all will see yadech for real in this.. But i already knew that yadech were going to be in this one cause nadech said it himself twice and to me he seems happy to announce that he and yaya will be in this one together.. And gossip i really pity u lol, it must really hurt u so much that yadech always stick together! haha i even pity you more when u act the way u are doing. Seriously i have a lot of daras that i don't like but i don't go around to their threads and bash THEM or talking CRAP about their fans.. Aren't you tired to write things about yadech? cause as u already see nobody cares about what u are saying, but i guess u really don't have anything to do other then sit around and bash other because things doesn't go the way u want it! But u should learn by now that we don't always get what we want. Well anyway it doesn't really matter what i'm writing to you cause it won't make u stop acting childish at all... And for those who are excited for this one lakorn, hope u all are happy with this news :D..
thx cookiies hahaha i e been waiting for Khun Ja to say something and im super hype!!!! Lol Yadech forever!! We love U!!! Rising Sun i will wait patiently for u to come na hahaha <3 kekeke hehehe :)

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I haven't been on AsianFuse for AGES!!! but for some weird reason, I decided to come on today...lol I am so excited that for this lakorn, glad that Khun Ja and Yadech finally confirmed it!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: lol
I knew if I come here..I would see some of those hate and rude comments about Yadech that people have been talking about...lol not pointing finger at anyone since I didn't read those comments but something caught my attention, Gossip you had made ALOT of comments haven't you? Girl, you must LOVE to talk about Yadech!!!! I just find it quite interesting that you spent alot of seconds in your life, talking about Yadech when we all know that you just can NOT stand them...lol hey you don't like Yadech..I am 100% fine with that, you have your right to not like them,right?...But sitting here and telling everyone you don't like them?...Don't you think that's too much? Don't you think that is alittle toooo sad? Don't you think it kind of makes you look like you have no life? Cause I bet that you can do alot of useful things in life then to just sit and bash on daras that you hate. 5555555.....Are you a fan of Kim?...If you are, hey what about thinking of joining topics about Kim instead, I'm sure you would want to bring your fav dara to be more famous. That sounds like a good idea right? See there are things that you can do :scratchhead2: If you keep talking about Yadech, you will get angrier and when you get angrier, you will get alot of wrinkles..wouldn't want that would ya? :wink: lol Not trying to start anything with you na, cause I'm sure I won't be able to reply back to you since you are SOOO good at it....lol just want to make some suggestions :bhehe: :bhehe:

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
I no need to point fingers to anyone(Yadechers) here that has been bashing on other daras they should know who they are. some Yadechers are calm and nice but some are two face and Hippocrates. :rockon:
Lol again n again u said the same things about us lol! Jus to let u no that if i want, i also can point fingers to anyone especially you who always come here and bash other dara! If u hate her, well remember that she never knows u so keep hating her! lol n I think now u have also experienced urself being hated by all of asianfuser here! I wonder why u so shameless to stay here n continue ur act! Even if u hide ur identity but that ugliness inside u never change. As I see from all ur 19 posts here in af, all posts are about bashing and jealousy! So we all know that ur aim here is of course to bash n learn wat i wonder don u have anything good to do beside goin n bashing n said that u jus express ur own point of view lol! hahahah the point of view u have don have any good inside it beside the ugliness n smelly stuff! You said that some of us are two faces and hypocrites well thats better than u cuz ur one face but exposed jus to make people hurt n hate u more lol! Why not learn to be hypocrites n keep ur opinion to urself!
:scratchhead2: :pervie: :annoyed: :whip:
:shock2:

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha, Yadech and Yadechers are the BSET :dance1: !!!!!!!!! Yeah,everyone did a good jod :thumbsup: , we should just ignore those haters :bopping: and focus on our lovely Yadech :woot2: .....
GOSH, I can't wait to see the fitting of Yakuza :woot2: :woot2: !!!!! It must be AMAZING :woot: :woot: !!!!!!
So happy to be a Yadecher :dance1: , I am really really very satisfied NOW,I am so excited that I want to cry :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!!! Kekekekeke^ ^......

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
lol I'm sure if I stick around here, eventually I will be tempted to read those comments..but I did a pretty good job staying away from it so I'm just gonna stick with my job..lol if I reply back to hate comments..I think I'm gonna die from doing so since there are alot..lol I just want everyone to realize that every daras have their haters and lovers...we can't expect everyone to like who we like. i mean think of it this way, what would a person be like if they keep reading every hate comments and reply to every one of them? i mean we would be going completely insane for doing so. That's why, we have to choose to ignore...if it makes you angry, don't read it. Simple as that!!! Just because you don't reply to some hate comments, it doesn't mean that you don't support your daras so you let people bash on them..no NOT all all!! It just shows that you can do alot better. The more we choose to ignore, the more they start to realize that they are not worth our times BUT the more we choose to reply back to them, the more they start to think that we care about what they say and that is exactly what every haters want..YOUR attention. I just want our Yadech sisters to know that, In this world, there are hates and loves, you can NOT run from them but you can choose where you want to surround yourself by.
People have their right to speak out their opinion but they should also know their limits to it. Because sometime, words can stab deeper than a knife can :D

Stay Positive Guys :D MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh <333333333

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just a reminded!!! double read sophan comments. Words of the day! Jai yen na, Jai yen yen...5555

Awwwww look at Yadech. Aren't we just spoiled!!!

credit: as tagged

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Something for us Yadecher's to enjoy!!!

Credit: NadechYaya
Thanks for sharing...i seriously love "Talay See Dum"...I thought it really added to the lakorn. Do they cover this song elsewhere too, the only other one ive seen was on that Star Chat show...

Yadechers, we're doing a pretty good job at ignore those comments. But just note that the more the person response on this topic the more people is going to see this topic because it'll always be on top of the "new lakorn/airing lakorn" section...weepheee!!