[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Jellyfish said:
LOL yaya kugimiya

Don't worry when I say R rated scenes in Thai movie I only meant real passionate kisses and such instead of those forehead sniffing, lip smacking kinda things. Been watching Thai lakorns and movies since I was 9 so I already know what to expect.

my dear

fyi you  actually dont understand what is a rated R film passionate kiss is not considered as R rated 50 shades of grey is one good example of rated R film.....i remember yaya had an offer to do an international film we have no news about it anymore :scratchhead2: my analysis or intuition could be in that film she is required to go bold do you think she herself will allow that to happen much more her conservative bf :heart:  :censor:  :coverlaf: remember most of international film makers are demanding if the actress is craving for an international fame and success they will demand to the asian actress to be naked to have sex in front of the camera though the sex act is just an acting(fake)...... still it is a sexual act waaaa :rant: i can not imagine yaya will do that..... PBear and NYers will get crazy :yuck:  :crazy:  :lmao3: but i know if PBear is her exclusive leading man to  do the sexy things NYers will celebrate in the :cloud9:  :rofl:  :lol2:  :lmao3: sorry for being crazy  :drools: sweet NY dreams everyone :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Lay's and friends line stickers are so cute and available to download for free......

Haha.....So cute......

cr:as tagged

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
my dear

fyi you  actually dont understand what is a rated R film passionate kiss is not considered as R rated 50 shades of grey is one good example of rated R film.....i remember yaya had an offer to do an international film we have no news about it anymore :scratchhead2: my analysis or intuition could be in that film she is required to go bold do you think she herself will allow that to happen much more her conservative bf :heart:  :censor:  :coverlaf: remember most of international film makers are demanding if the actress is craving for an international fame and success they will demand to the asian actress to be naked to have sex in front of the camera though the sex act is just an acting(fake)...... still it is a sexual act waaaa :rant: i can not imagine yaya will do that..... PBear and NYers will get crazy :yuck:  :crazy:  :lmao3: but i know if PBear is her exclusive leading man to  do the sexy things NYers will celebrate in the :cloud9:  :rofl:  :lol2:  :lmao3: sorry for being crazy  :drools: sweet NY dreams everyone :coverlaf:
I know what is R rated mean I just didn't use it in the right way because in my head I only expect that much from Thai conservative culture. Anyway it makes sense in my head but not so much when it is expressed outside. All I wanted to say is that real kisses (tongue included) is more likely in movie than in lakorn but I think it is already established that plik fah will be a lakorn so it doesn't matter anymore.

YayaFan

sarNie Egg
Hi! Can someone tell me the title of the song that NY sang here at 10:00 min mark? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lSzFDPc_w

I've heard them sing it a few times and love the song. :) Thanks!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@YayaFan, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being with us na ka.  The title of that song is Hai Ruk Man Toh Nai Jai (ให้รักมันโตในใจ) na.
@c1ndy, welcome back and thanks for sharing na ka.

Nadech will be at the Fashionisland Fashion week event at Center court today.
Wow......An unpublished shoot.....Nadech looks so cool!!!

Mr. Hot Man is so hot!!!

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
c1ndy said:

Fanmade- Thoranee Nee Krai Krong Ost

credit inah55

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Wzh2Jtqak[/YOUTUBE]

thanks cindy

currently having my day off tnnkk marathon....... i am in chapter 14 right now never get bored of NY.... :cloud9: watching while imagining NY are dating in real life sorry for being crazy :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: