[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Junyukio said:
Eng sub from NY Sisters. Thanks a million to Titasuri & ka.ta_love_ny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua79dxG4Io4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvIlTeJnNio

thanks jun and ny sisters

loud and clear in these videos yadech are guilty they refuse to answer about the occassion why nadech gave yaya a salmon pillow our number 1 tight lipped couple are making me crazy :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

CaSURVIVOUR

yadech posted these simultaneously as usual while being away from each other :heart:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i guess nadech deliberately did not go with yaya in maldives though he is also free to avoid issues our number 1 tight lipped couple is a bit cautious now after the salmon fish pillow revelation yadech were having a hard time to answer cant speak the VALENTINES DAY words and yaya's cooking lesson with mae keaw at nadech's house :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I read that they were to have a merit together but it is not happening since Ya is in Maldives & Na has events to attend. On the bright side, there will always be a next NY merit :lol:.

I saw that photo too. The cat is YenNY or YeNY with 1 or 2 ns? I like the different ways he carries each of them :coverlaf:.

yaya kugimiya said:
confirmed nadech could not go to maldives with yaya ...nadech has event today :scratchhead2:  :secret:

https://instagram.com/p/6XYvNRu1ol/?taken-by=keaw_jung
yaya kugimiya said:
the queen .........yaya and the two princesses of nadech's life yeNYen and yeNY :heart:  :crush:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

credits to the owner

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for continuing to share news in this thread! I haven't been here in so long that I don't know if there is any other threads with Yadech, but thank you all so very much for keeping this thread alive! Miss you girls ka!!! I've just been a silent reader, coming and going every few weeks. I was on Youtube looking up clips of Yadech (I do this very often...hehe) and came across this cute BTS clip of the couple but have no idea what they're saying. Can someone be so kind to help translate the converstaion that took place? I know it has to do with Nadech's dog YenYen. Lol. Anyway, thanks again and miss you all!

http://youtu.be/0YmImXPPlns

CaSURVIVOUR

Barry is one luckiest guy to have her as his gf and soon to be wifed :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: just finished my tnnkk marathon while waiting for next yadech lakorn :scratchhead2: looking forward for more surprises (ny dating sightings :heart: )from yadech after yaya's maldive trip  

Ms.Zoe

Hi @Neezy,

Based on the video you provided, it is BTS clip of RFTD. I saw this clip before, here are what I know. Ya uses the portable fan on Na, Na does not want it, he says to Ya before she plays with it, she needs to ask the grown ups. He points to the hairdresser & says to Ya "do you see Uncle Jim here?" Ya pouts & says "I see him, I think it blows out cool air so I want to use it on you." Her face is really cute when she says this. Na understood her action & says (I think) "Awwww." Ya walks away with her eyes focusing on Na.

I like this clip. Yadech teasing each other in public :coverlaf:.

Neezy said:
Thank you everyone for continuing to share news in this thread! I haven't been here in so long that I don't know if there is any other threads with Yadech, but thank you all so very much for keeping this thread alive! Miss you girls ka!!! I've just been a silent reader, coming and going every few weeks. I was on Youtube looking up clips of Yadech (I do this very often...hehe) and came across this cute BTS clip of the couple but have no idea what they're saying. Can someone be so kind to help translate the converstaion that took place? I know it has to do with Nadech's dog YenYen. Lol. Anyway, thanks again and miss you all!
http://youtu.be/0YmImXPPlns

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Someone told that her legs were big, i bet this pic will bring water to his mouth lol :drools: and he's gonna eat his words :secret:  after seeing this pic

Then try to copy his Nong. Whose ones are sexier? I am on Ya's side haha

They're together on Mother's day ? Rock climbing dating :dance2:  :secret:

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, rightful person, Suri's info

Ms.Zoe

That someone even drew her legs in a teasing way. I will be on Na's side since Ya has your vote lol. On third photo, Na is on the left side in the back? Uuu, same blue shirt & black pant on the fourth photo.

Junyukio said:
Someone told that her legs were big, i bet this pic will bring water to his mouth lol :drools: and he's gonna eat his words :secret:  after seeing this pic

Then try to copy his Nong. Whose ones are sexier? I am on Ya's side haha

They're together on Mother's day ? Rock climbing dating :dance2:  :secret:

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, rightful person, Suri's info

Ms.Zoe

Thank you soulmate @Junyukio. I had a feeling that you will post this photo which you had posted in the past for me :grouphug: & indeed you did lol. Yea, his face looks funny in photo with his hairy legs & I was voting for him for best looking hairy legs lol. I see ka, what are the words in the back of his shirt 'No....?'

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you @Neezy for sharing the news.  It's indeed a terrible and sad news.

There was a bomb explosion in central Bangkok which killed 16 people and injured more than 80 people.
My thoughts and prayers are with Thailand, the innocent people and their loved ones.
Yaya posted this....