[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi junyu 

thanks for your sweet pm i am with you and MsZoe about the  :censor:  :pervie: thoughts we have in mind :coverlaf: but i still believe NY are still virgins but not pure anymore just rewatch DJA that explains what i mean :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

CaSURVIVOUR

Junyukio said:
I guess NYers from all over Thai country and international NYers are still on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
So cute :heart:

Translation from IG@ lovefactually, thank you so much na ka

From sittikun01's IG - Trans: my one-side love. Mom posted their embracing shoulder, touching hers, jealous indeed.

From Boompanadda's IG - Trans: Thx you p'A to post this pic, let me personally fin for a while. Nothing much but I screamed privately. Ashhhhh

@ Step, thank you for posting cute moments clip of Yaya & Kim, from my view,Younger Kim's much prettier than Older Kim.
And The older Ya get the prettier she's :crush: .
@YK, i am with you ka :secret: sitting on her bf's lap  :bhehe:  and here her hand laid on her BF's lap ? :whistle:  my delusional hehe..
@Zoe :beer: : his hair to please fan whom like good boy, his facial hair to please his nong whom like a little bad boy style.lol..

Cr. as tagged

both yaya and kim are extremely beautiful in different ways but kim has mature aura like teaw  now a days i could see her like a 30 something lady unlike yaya her beauty is always young looking yaya is like a teen ager girl just like mario who is a lot older than nadech mario is like a teen ager to me while nadech is amazingly easy to make him old and can be very young in other words nadech is the winner when it comes to characterization :thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: Thank you very much for all of your full of fin, love & etc shares NYers & without your shares, this thread will not be so awesomeeeeee :lol:!

@ Junyukio - I like your thinking ka. Could we say Mr. Mango is a mixture of Na & Ryu? :coverlaf:. Thanks for sharing those awesome NY illustrations ka. I may return to drawing NY again soon :lol:. I agree, Ya is getting much prettier as she ages. I guess, Mr. Mango knows this too :secret:. He probably knew this the very first moment he laid his eyes on her :wub:.

@ yaya kugimiya - Only NY could release my delusional side :coverlaf:. I agree, Ya has this youthful & kind beauty, I like these kinds of beauty. :thumbsup:, Na is so full of character. I'm so entertained by him. He is by far the best actor I have ever followed.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for all the fin pictures & comments na ka.  Wow..... :cloud9: and I became  BFF because of Yadech haha.

An fin article from tvpoolonline.com....

Thanks to space4ny for an awesome translation na ka.  https://instagram.com/p/2vNlfXS6PR/

Are you fin?? Mae Keaw serve us full stream "Nadech-Yaya" sitting close at dinner.

This time Mea Keaw (Nadech's mother) serve us with big set of photos on IG Keaw_jung for fanclub to be super fin
with photos of her son Barry "Nadech Kugimiya" and "Yaya Urassaya" sitting close to each other at an important
dinner.  There also have photo of Mea Keaw with Yaya that taken by Nadech too.   Ummm...lovelyyyyyyy like this
fanclub all eagerly await for them to end up together.    Wowwww!!! Super overly fin......ok let see all the photos Ja ....

CaSURVIVOUR

yes bubba  :cloud9: is always full of NYers it will never be empty :coverlaf: i thank God for the two moms who are so supportive to NY romance :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha @yk, I know right.

May 17 is the National Day/Constitution Day in Norway....Yaya will participate in the parade in front of the Embassy of Norway in Thailand.  Then, Yaya will attend Samui Blue Paradise Fest 2015 afterward ka. 

cr:withloveurassayas

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks bubba

i wish nadech will also be invited by Austrian Embassy to represent like yaya though nadech is using his adapted father's japanese surname his blood is still Austrian no matter what :scratchhead2: his looks and talents still credited to his Austrian genes :scratchhead2:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
There are sexy, elegant & feminine elements to a lace blouse/dress or sheer blouse/dress or a lacy sheer blouse/dress.

@ yaya kugimiya, you have quite an imagination & it is a reality with the lace bra :lol:, what will you think of next ka? :coverlaf:.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, clips, news and comments. Happy Sunday ka :flowers: :flowers:
Very happy to see Yadech together. They were very sweet :heart:
Can't stop watching these clips
https://instagram.com/p/2tNA4ktY1d/
https://instagram.com/p/2td2rypQ5B/

Wonder did Na picked Yaya and Mae Pla up and took Yaya's pics on Friday night??? Yaya can't hide her feeling. She was very happy and in love :heart:

IG lovefactually trans: Generally we are familiar with teenager's look but in Maybelline's 100-year, Yaya turned sexy and bend down showing her upper part(in news: chest) the first time. What would Nadech say when he saw this?

p/s Na may need to go rock climbing more often :pervie:

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks fresh

definitely nadech is drooling on boobsy yaya :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: and i noticed she always wears see through dress whenever she has a date with her bf :heart:  :crush:  :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article from dailynews.ent......

Don't have to say anything...
Yaya just looks at Nadech's eyes, and she knows what in his mind/heart.

Here's the translation.  Thanks to space4ny na ka. https://instagram.com/p/2yQB_8y6EJ/?taken-by=space4ny

"Yaya" accepted that Mea Keaw invited her to a dinner for belated birthday celebration for many seniors.   Regarding her status with Nadech, he still the closest person and she is very happy.   Assured that she is not having tight lipped.   If someone thinks that they are boyfriend and girlfriend its depend on what they think.   And she denied that she is in the status of seeing (dating) her koojin actor (Nadech) because now they know each other very well.  Just look at each other's eyes they know what the other is thinking.

CaSURVIVOUR

Ms.Zoe said:
There are sexy, elegant & feminine elements to a lace blouse/dress or sheer blouse/dress or a lacy sheer blouse/dress.

@ yaya kugimiya, you have quite an imagination & it is a reality with the lace bra :lol:, what will you think of next ka? :coverlaf:.

hi MsZoe the next time i will imagine on how nadech will react yaya's bigger boobs with the lace bra and yaya on how she will react barry's 6 packs :heart:  :censor:  :coverlaf: