[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Simply beautiful.........

So cute....polyplus sure like to tease Yadech... :coverlaf:
Polyplus_jad_hai posted this picture and wrote, " If it is not 'Yaya' watermelon, Bear (Nadech) won't eat....just say it!!!"

cr:as tagged&polyplus ig

Thanks Vimalee for sharing this cute ariticle and also a big thanks to space4ny for another awesome translation ka.  It's indeed an honor!
Vimalee said:
What an honor for Yaya to have a new breed of watermelon named after her.

Translation by space4ny.

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

" Sensational new strain of watermelon called "Yaya", Chonburee province.

The beautiful watermelon that you see here have the name of the strain called "Yaya".    This name came from watermelon farmer in BannBung, Chonburee province area that admire nong Yaya, so they name the new strain "Yaya".    Ms Nongnut Keawsuriya from a group of BannBung organic farmer told us about background of this strain.    It have been developed from strain called Sonya that's widely popular and very well known.    Have a beautiful shape and skin, sweet and aromatic.    So they decided to name this strain "Yaya".    Because "Yaya" is a sweet and lovely actress, all Thai people know and like. ."

ps:  I love the last paragraph.    The watermelon looks very juicy and deliciously mouth-watering!!!

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
m9 - Yes both of them won it is for the Female Superstar of the year for Yaya and Male Superstar of the year for Nadech from Kazz Awards 2015. It is from Kazz Magazine Awards. Fans are working hard voting. Yaya was schedule to attend but couldn't make to it. 
http://websta.me/p/989135093145248550_1552944839
Credits to space4ny IG

And it seems we have a novel book title: Leh Lub Salub Raeng

space4ny IG translated a post for aashar IG:
This novel is very heard to find. Please, Nadech and Yaya fanclub that know me and can find this novel, could you please buy it for me? I want at lease 5 copies, If you can get the new one that will be great. I just want to read it ka. It seem like they already stop printing this one. Thank you very much na ka. (Just saying, just wanna read novel. I mean what I wrote, if you ask anything more I don't know na ka)

And dear space4ny added:
PS. Novel name is "Leh Lub Salub Raeng"
(Secret tricking switching body) you can google it for more details ka.
http://websta.me/p/989053389202236251_1552944839
Credits to space4ny

For older fans well here we go again and for new ones welcome to Yadech lakorns together waiting moments. Yes the novel title. :weee: :weee: :weee: :spin: :spin: :spin: :weee: :weee: :weee:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lazydramafan. I was just going to post about that lakorn too. I hope it's interesting. Either way I am excited to see them onscreen again!!!

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to all Kazz Awards winners and nominees. Congrats to Nadech and Yaya too. 

m9 - To have some hope it is good enough and less expectation may bring more patience to wait for it too.

bubbles8 - Please take a deep breath dear, because it is another lakorn remake.  :console:  -  (I have read your comments about it sometimes, so could not help myself. :coverlaf: )

Until now, Anne T produced remakes only from her previous lakorns , so we will have to wait and see indeed.

lovefactually IG translated:

LaeLubSaLubRang @ Novel- Ramil: High profile police from Special Unit who is egocentric in male and looks down female. He is unfaithful to his nice girlfriend. - Patra: Superstar girl who looks down male and co-workers. She is not grateful to her manager, who has helped her from nobody, and moves to tomboy manager. - Sinfulness, from previous life of these destiny couples who can't fill their hopes to end up together because of their conviction, bring these male and female to learn human being's Integrity, honesty and respect by being in exchanged gender. They face danger, difficulties and obstacles to make them gradually improve, share&care, find true love, and finally create their family in pregnancy.
Credits to lovefactually IG
Translation link: https://instagram.com/p/26BwgNRjNH/

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing :flowers: :flowers:
Congratulations to Yadech for wining KAZZ Awards 2015 Male and Female Superstar of the year :thumbsup:
Unfortunately Yaya couldn't attend as plan. Ortherwise we could see Yaya received awards for Na again :)

Editted by @jeed_sutima
I really love that sweet pic of NY :heart:

Yeah. Can't wait for Yarry's new lakorn. I heard it a comedy/romantic lakorn. P'ek is a policeman (Barryguard with a gun
) and n'ek ia a famous actress (give us a sexy Yaya like Khun G please
). Hope they'll dress Yarry nice
Here is the old version (raw files)
http://www.youku.com...id_4608030.html
Short review on https://www.ethaicd....ow.php?pid=7508
'I enjoyed watching this movie. It was good and it made me laugh a lot. The main characters switch bodies due to some supernatural power during an accident. So throughout the movie the male main character's spirit is inside the main grl's body and vice versa. That leads to many hilarious scenes. They have to learn to adjust to their bodies.I loved it. '

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
finally yaya will get pregnant in a lakorn hmmm we will see because in DJA and GRGR the writer cancel the pregnancy part of the story because yaya was still young during that time i dont know the real reason to that. :scratchhead2:   

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
They both look so good together! My imagination goes wild when I see them in hot pictures together. :bhehe:  :pervie:  I love the rugged look on Nadech with his facial hairs. So handsome!  :yes:  :wub:  And grils look at those abs he's been working really hard for.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so pretty at the recording for Switch show.....

Awww.....Yadech are so gorgeous in Kullastree and Volume magazines.
  :heart: all the pictures in Kullastree mag.....

They look great in Volume mag......

cr:as tagged, whanjainutjung