[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I already know our couple will have the best performance. They are born to entertain; )

Bubba - I agree. Yaya for sure has always been beautiful but Nadech has grown to be so handsome a lot better from his scrawny days lol <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks fresh for sharing na ka.
fresh said:
Thanks a lot everyone for sharing pics, clips, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
It'll be great if NY will work with P' Ann. Can't wait for more info. Thanks Cookies for the news.

@Vimalee, Bubba, can you let us know what did P' Mai comment ka? Thanks.

*  pics *

Caption:  There are 2 sentiments on the picture of mairatchada1:
                 @yayeeumarin:   mustache and eyelashes complement each other well.

Awwww.......so cute.... :wub:

cr:as tagged

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I had a feeling Yadech would do that to me someday and it is really funny since it was on Saturday night. Of all the songs in the world for a Mexican night out... that brazilian popular song version....and Yaya's sister Cat was even teaching the others the basic moves of the song. For those that know standard spanish, please don't be surprise if some words may seem weird, because they are brazilian portuguese words and not from the spanish version of that song. But then again the song is famous so some may know that already. It is classified as a style of country song.  

And I am happy to see them all having fun, because that is what is all about.....and believe me or not of all versions of the song if some NY shippers could vote they would probably wish for Yadech to dance that one. lol The adapted versions don't have some of the context meanings of the brazilian slangs present in the original lyrics. So that can be called Sperbund's and Kugimiya's families style of going in the "balada" on Saturday. And yes for those that understand spanish that expression has a connection to dance (bailar) but there are other things attach to it plus it is a night life reference slang that has no translation of its full meaning so it was cut out of the other versions of the song.

cookies - Do think the news can be true for quite some reasons, but will wait and see.

Vimalee -  We don't know nothing for sure yet, but do think that it will be Yadech in the switching bodies or souls theme lakorn which is Yadech together new project as far as we know until now. Anne's production was already rumored to produce two lakorns this year....but the rumor lakorns were two remakes though. The still available one is a drama, slap/kiss - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59358-ch3-prommajaree-see-dum-thong-entertainment/page-26. And do agree that Anne working with Yadech shouldn't be a problem....but if Khun Ja will not work with them together again for now....do hope everything may be explained soon. There is more than one marketing matter in Anne's favor and on two different areas productions: cartoons and lakorns....and ch. 3 seems to be giving some hints away. Also next year the Superheroes cartoon series will have it's 4th anniversary....so basically to join Anne with Yadech can open more options....but will wait and see.

That Kullastree magazine really seems to be NY first photoshoot cover together and if it is...I am sure someone will say something about that on the mag.  

fresh - Yadech daddies don't seem to enjoy taking too much photos. So I wouldn't be so sure if it is a first time....but more like the first time both let us fans see them together there in a Kugimiya's and Sperbund's families reunion or gathering. Yadech daddies seem a bit shy when some fans look at them too much sometimes. But they aren't shy to show love, care and sweetness to their beloved ones, so fans fin even more when some rare moments with them are shared to the public. And am I the only one paying attention to the number on Yaya's t-shirt on pratice, someone's age and hers next year....lol

queenyeon - I do remember that too...hahaha.

I still didn't back read to thank and remember about more things, but that is some things I remembered and separeted to write as soon as it was possible then added some things in the comments, because RFTD still move fast for me to follow and comment.

Happy really really belated birthday for Vimalee, Jun, huanzhu and Key. Wish you all the best and lots of good health years of happy life.

Happy belated New Year.....the ones that start on April....well at least it is still in the month start.... :)

Ok. Please let me help with the years of Ch. 3 Anniversary Football (soccer) match since preparation for another one is on. Last year the guys played golf but it wasn't an event for ch. 3 fans to watch, but there were pictures in some ch. 3 daras IG. The soccer images on Jun's MV are from Ch. 3 Anniversary on 2012 and 2013. The Special Forces Training named by Jun and the rehearsal picture posted by bubba are from 2013.

Jun - Thank you very much for posting Yaya's pictures as a mermaid and for your creative MV too. On TV 3 Fanclub Awards 2014 this year, Nadech's drawing seems almost like a preparation hint for Yadech lakorn together waiting period again. On 2012 Ch. 3 Anniversary Football (soccer) match, Yaya and Taew were mermaids together in the parade that opens the event. At that time, Nadech and Mario were confirmed on the Rising Sun series, but their n'eks and their roles were still almost not known. Well there were hints and rumors about it though. lol And by the way on 2013 there was an interview with Yadech about Nadech missing the goal. Yaya said she heard a loud sound and thought it was a cheer for someone that had score, but it was P'Nadech missing the goal. Barry said it was just all acting or some like that. lol So basically if our boy misses the goal again do think maybe we can call it a tradition after the third time...well it is a ch. 3 event plus sounds catchy lol Then the guessing part will be about how near or how far he can kick to aim for the goal. And about the koojin penalty competition...Great, Pope and Boy Parkon can kick well and James ji and Mark Prin have some praticing photos for the match already. So good luck to everyone. But jokes aside, it seems Nadech like some other ch. 3 daras enjoys playing futsal too not just football (soccer). And since Barry can't run for a long period of time because he has asthma...don't know how much time the boy will play in the football (soccer) match. There will be the koojin penalty competition plus probably two songs for him to sing and at least one song with dancing choreography.

ptenchik - The eight couples were related to a free sticker emotion line created by ch. 3 with the actors and actresses from that list, it was not for lakorns projects pairings. Yadech had a lakorn together confirmation from the same producer of Rising Sun series and latter on it was hinted plus confirmed a new Yadech lakorn by Ae. Nadech and Yaya confirmed their future lakorn together, but nobody knows when the filming will start for that one yet nor if they will have other projects before since Yaya's movie information still didn't show up and Barry said he had a project that he couldn't talk about it yet. And now cookies translated some other news. If Yadech together lakorn history can teach us something, it may work like this: lakorn hints year (2014), lakorn confirmation year (2015), lakorn filming year(s).....well it depends on their schedules and other projects.

Talking about hints.... Yadech switching bodies theme lakorn was hinted by Barry on the Special Star Chat last year and on the second part of the 3 Zaap show on March when Yadech showed each others walking style. There were other hints, but those were the most direct ones. On the Special Star Chat, Nadech also hinted he wished to play a villain character....so let's wait and see if he will have a possible other project - lakorn or movie....that may or not confirm his hint.

Mrs Zoe - Please don't worry and write when you can. I still wish to write quite some things about the Rising Sun series, but still didn't manage to do it. I didn't give up my will to do so someday do hope to do it. Whenever you may write something I will read it eventually, because do back read RFTD whenever I can. And Na's aunt went to Yaya's one day ealier birthday dinner celebration on March which could count for both of them, right? It seems to work just fine, maybe one year late celebration (2014) and another year ealier celebration (2015). Mexican night can be Lays World Wonders and Yaya's cooking class inspired. Well just to add some other options there. lol

Kugimiya father and son duo dance on Mexican night
http://websta.me/p/966319057210661713_29843797
Credits to  keaw_jung IG

Ch.3 45th anniversary event countdown is on.

Yadech practice video posted by huanzhu with eng subs by space4ny: http://websta.me/p/967399999691005990_1552944839 Credits to space4ny IG.

Just hope we may find it to watch it live. It will be on ch. 3SD on channel 28, from 20.15 to 22.00.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for sharing ka,
@ lazydramafan, thank you for your posting na, as always get a lot fin and great information from your every posting.
@bubba, thank you for the good news, this case we have a right to hope for another NY lakorn different one with the switched body ( from p' Ja) ... lala. I can't wait to have their official confirmation.

Fastbeam's so talented. And thank you so much to @space4ny for her kindness to all international NY fan.

Open illustrator program to work on portrait first time in 7 year. Inspired from picture of football players. Since I already did it, so I made it into a wallpaper and give out to you. Link to hi resolution picture >> http://urll.us/qJ8ds6 .

Only for wallpaper. Do not use it for commercial products without permission. Do not cut out credit and share picture without credit. ** Please help translate to English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Lao na ka. #nadech #urasayas #nadechyaya #fastbeam #urassayas 

Cr. Fastbeam

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all here's my new mini NY fin fan fiction ....enjoy

SCENARIO:NY arrived from their holiday on the same date as planned by nadech...though the lovers went to vacation separately due to daddy sperbund and catt's only available time to enjoy maldives with yaya...NY were still connected nadech  never ran out of time to message yaya every hour and vice versa both does not feel so lonely thanks to modern technology of internet.

nadech upon reaching home Nadech  immediately called yaya by the phone.

N:Hello my love where are you now?what are you doing?i am missing you so badly....too bad we dont have pictorial together so we can meet up in public without any further explainations to the media.....can i come to your condo tonight? first i will let you rest while i will do rock climbing at the nearby gym in your neighborhood.what food you want to eat i will buy it for you.

Y:p barry you need to rest too why in a hurry to do rock climbing..maybe you ate too much in japan so you gained weight again.well if you insist to come dont bother to bring anything i can cook so you can taste my new recipe.i hope you will like it.

N;no my lady just have some rest we just arrived from the airport..i will bring some fresh salmon from the nearby supermarket i already ordered it my personal assistant will bring it to your condo anytime soon this afternoon.

Y:but i insist to cook for you my baby ...ok ok i will rest now while waiting for you to come and then let us cook together isnt it more fun ok since you have salmon i will cancel my new recipe let us have salmon for dinner btw mom dad and catt are now in pattaya it's only me and henry in my condo.

N:(SIGH......too bad i thought my lady is all alone in her condo) ok i am coming at 7 pm ....dont you miss me my lady?

Y:(YAYA felt more butterflies in her stomach and said) hey you my partner in crime you know how i wish to be with you do i need to tell you that I MISS YOU and I LOVE YOU mr. barry nadech kugimiya the one and only owner of my heart.

N;(nadech is on  :cloud9:  upon hearing what yaya said to him and pretending not to hear anything) uyyyy i cant hear you come on say it again i cant hear you my wife :heart:

Y:(again she felt more butteflies in her stomach upon hearing the word WIFE)

TO BE CONTINUED

CaSURVIVOUR

continuation....WARNING:little bit rated R

SCENARIO:after the rock climbing exercise nadech rushes to yaya's condo because he was so excited he was not able to take some shower.when nadech arrived at yaya's condo he suddenly remembered that he is not smelling fresh anymore and he is worried yaya might feel that he is dirty.

N:nong my love can i have my shower here i really smell so awful i was too excited to see you that i forgot to have some shower before coming here.

Y:sure you can use my bathroom in my bedroom the one here in our living room has no shower only toilet feel at home p barry.i will just wait for you in the kitchen we will cook together later.salmon is also henry's favorite.

N:(nadech felt awkward and felt guilty using his lady's bathroom)

SCENARIO:when nadech was in yaya's bedroom nadech was so amazed how organized and how beautiful her bedroom with sweet smelling lavander and in the bathroom while showering he was covered with soap and bubbles on his face and the whole body....suddenly the water in the shower stops waaaaa!big problem nadech was screaming yaya's name to help him...good thing henry is a deep good sleeper he never know that nadech is their visitor.

N:Nong sao my love HELP! what happen to your water supply here my eyes is in trouble please bring some water at least for my eyes.

Y:eek:h no tsk tsk (yaya went to her shower room with one pitcher of drinking water enough to wash nadech's eyes).p barry i am so sorry i forgot to tell you that every 7pm there is sudden water supply interruption it will come in a few minutes.

SCENARIO:nadech was relieved at least his eyes are ok with one pitcher of water then suddenly water supply returns and the shower pours more water....yaya was not able to go out from the shower room because nadech grabbed yaya hold her so tightly so they shower together yaya is in very light and thin long shirt their body stick together yaya's perfect body shape was awesome and heaven in nadech's eyes the lace bra and panty of yaya were just very tempting both were speechless.they really miss each other no words can express nadech started to kiss yaya on her forehead then to her lips their tongue meet to savour their love to each other (hehe Vimalee's favorite or rather everyone's favorite lol) nadech's hands were just too busy exploring yaya's perfect body..NY are just so in love....suddenly nadech stops he remembers his limitation.

Y;why you suddenly stop sweetheart 

N:because i love you i respect you and your parents...but i will make you my wife in the future after all our commitments i will marry you my lady.

Y:i believe you my baby that's why i love you so much you never take advantage of me you are really one of a kind.ok hurry up let us dress up so we can continue to cook.

N:I wish time will stop i want to remain like this hugging and kissing in the shower (smiles)

Y:ssshhh dont be noisy henry might hear you

N:come on henry knows we are a couple.

SCENARIO:in the kitchen henry is waiting for them to cook for dinner 

H:hi p barry how are you long time no see you know salmon is also my favorite can you cook STEAK SALMON for us 

N:sure .....btw why you did not go to pattaya

H:because i dont want yaya to be alone here understand?i know what you're thinking you want me to go to pattaya so you can have yaya alone here.

N:tha'ts not true i am glad you are here so nong sao wont be lonely when i go home later and the media wont say anything if they know i am here but me and nong sao are not alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

CaSURVIVOUR

continuation

SCENARIO:henry and NY are in the kitchen it looks like a warm sweet NYfamily  (henry as their first born) cooking salmon for dinner NY have mutual imagination to have their own family.NY is on dreaming mode.

N:my lady love what is your dream wedding.....me i want it in the beach and the reception is near a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Y:you really know my style same here my baby.

N:Uyyyy i am excited now to marry you as  soon as we finish our commitments i will make you legally my wife(hug yaya at her back)my lady can you please tell your dad mom and catt to join us in a Mexican restaurant p AE said its a nice restaurant it's not crowded....i want to get closer to daddy sigurd my future father in law(yaya pinch him on the stomach) oh it's hurts my wife (laughs so loudly)

Y;p barry shut up henry is hearing you then he will tease me like daddy(pouting)

N:henry dont want me to be your big brother as your nong yaya's husband?(yaya pinch him more) 

SCENARIO:Nadech went home very happy but prior to that after dinner another round of good night kiss was made as usual an intimate kiss that send them to :cloud9:  :blush:  :censor:  :coverlaf:

then last saturday KUGIMIYA and SPERBUND FAMILY were having family meal together in a Mexican restaurant :party:

NY family in a dancing mood while waiting for their food to be served

NY dinner date with family :cheer:

NOTE:this is purely fictitious from the delusional mind of the crazy writer...yours truly :coverlaf: (i apologized i am too lazy to write in full detail) :scratchhead2:

THE END

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Some NY, N & Y photos to enjoy ^_^.

Work it NY! Who is your choice for this photo posing contest? :coverlaf:. I choose Ya, if P'Nadech could do it, Nong Sao Yaya could do it better :lol:.

Yaya looks absolutely beautiful in this photo, her face is so sweet like of a porcelain doll & an angel. I :heart: this photo of Ya!

Caption to photo below: P'Nadech, what is wrong? Why the sad face? :lol:

A sad looking Nadech :rofl:, It is kind of rare to see this kind of facial expression from Nadech.

Cr - as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
FANFIC NEWS: Its 10pm here in India and the next fanfic update will be exactly in 24 hours from now. Ready to find out what exactly had happened a year ago that separated Nadech and Yaya? Ready to test their emotions to their absolute limits? Will Nadech get back with Yaya or will Yaya choose Mario? Whom will Nadech choose among Yaya and Mario? Whom will Mario choose among Nadech and Yaya. So many choices so what could be the ultimate decision.  Tomorrow will be the biggest update and also an epic one at that. I am so excited, I cant wait to know what you guys think about the big twist. 

Ahhhhhhh too many question right? Fine, let me spoil a little bit for you guys. Find out what exactly happens when " Nadech sacrifices Yaya for Mario's sake and esp how he lets go of her" (absolutely heartbreaking) . Also, we have a hidden diary remember. Oh and remember, don't jump to the obvious conclusion :secret: 
Hit the like button if you guys are excited to see what's coming up. (OMG I just felt like a youtuber LOL :dance1: )

BBye have a good night/ day.  :woot: 

P.s: forgive me, too excited right now :secret:  :woot: And thank you so much ladies, without your support and encouragement I  could never find out that I have the potential to write.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk, thumbs up for the so in love ff, its wonderful and as usual brought joy. I love the bedroom description and what happened in the shower. Little Henry is the sentinel, very cute. Thanks very much, yk, for your time, you know how to keep us on c9.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much, our very sweet ladies, for always putting efforts in news, pic, views and trans for our enjoyment. and hugs go to you all @bubba @Malee @yk @mc @jun @Zoe @fresh @soso @huanzhu @ptenchik @chai @m9 @rak @queen @del, thanks ladies.

Welcome back @lazy @kiki. Thanks for the kind wishes and the long update, always informative and nice to read recap and you have abundance in store to refresh us. Kiki, I know most peeps call you Kia but I'll stick to Kiki, its the start of our friendship. I've read all your ffs and love/look forward to new ones, BF, thanks so much for your time writing it, especially you're so busy in college.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
keylargo said:
Thanks so much, our very sweet ladies, for always putting efforts in news, pic, views and trans for our enjoyment. and hugs go to you all @bubba @Malee @yk @mc @jun @Zoe @fresh @soso @huanzhu @ptenchik @chai @m9 @rak @queen @del, thanks ladies.

Welcome back @lazy @kiki. Thanks for the kind wishes and the long update, always informative and nice to read recap and you have abundance in store to refresh us. Kiki, I know most peeps call you Kia but I'll stick to Kiki, its the start of our friendship. I've read all your ffs and love/look forward to new ones, BF, thanks so much for your time writing it, especially you're so busy in college.
Thank key I'm still annualizing my ff so will update soon ur always so sweet

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
Hi yk, thumbs up for the so in love ff, its wonderful and as usual brought joy. I love the bedroom description and what happened in the shower. Little Henry is the sentinel, very cute. Thanks very much, yk, for your time, you know how to keep us on c9.

thanks key

for the appreciation it's my pleasure too it is just my delusional thoughts being NY addict and REAL KISS DEPRIVED fan ......looking forward for your story and chaitra's too :scratchhead2:  :party: