[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Greeting all and hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family and loved ones na kha.

I know many NY fans are smiling from ears to ears, right?

When Nadech is feeling shy......

When Nadech was teased by Chompoo at 3 Zaap Show about yeNYen recognizing her mom and dad yet.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone !!!

Miss you guys a lot !! No time to stop here!!

Today so HAPPY TO SEE NY TOGETHER AGAIN I ALREADY MISS THEM SO SO MUCH !!!!

Khun @junyuko what did pa Sperbund say about Nadech and when??
Thank for your answer !!

Hope you all have a very good weekend !

Love you all ka

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks junyuko

finally we see latest fin pictures from NY with family.......nadech is always getting along well with yaya's family vice versa...everytime i see daddy sigurd sperbund together with nadech it reminds me of him teasing yaya about nadech her handsome praek :heart:  :coverlaf: .....and so my delusional mind is activated i guess nadech is calling daddy sigurd DADDY and Mae Pla MOMMY what a son in law he could be SOON :heart:  :coverlaf:

TO ALL NYers let's party in  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad to see Yaya wearing this dress again.    She wore it at their first Yum Yum? event in 2011 and I fell in love with their performance.   It was one of my favorites of Yadech along with their first fitting for DJA, first Lays CF, first Yum Yum event, etc.....I know, can't never forget first love.

Four years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7s0hgaa3Q&list=RD6l7s0hgaa3Q#t=32
credit as taggged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe it is just one of those spontaneous family gathering? How cute to see both families fathers included. ❤❤❤ looks like a close knit family.

Chaitra very true. It's always hard for me to start out my writing. I never know where to begin hehe

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
preciouskj said:
Thank you everyone !!!
Miss you guys a lot !! No time to stop here!!
Today so HAPPY TO SEE NY TOGETHER AGAIN I ALREADY MISS THEM SO SO MUCH !!!!
Khun @junyuko what did pa Sperbund say about Nadech and when??
Thank for your answer !!
Hope you all have a very good weekend !
Love you all ka
@ preciouskj, Yaya was asked "what did papa Sperbund say about Nadech" from an interview longtime ago.they ask What did Papa say about Na cause they're quite often working, making frequent public appearances together ..?And from what I remembered Ya mentioned something like papa tease her ... He looks like a nice guy with nice eye ka.
@ YK pls confirm if this's your FIN ?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:dance2: What! Finally, about time for NYers to party up in :cloud9: Si Si because we got to see Senorita Ya & Senor Na together :wub:. Looked like everyone had a blast, especially Ya :dance3:. That one photo of her with the piñata, sombrero hat & sandals, you could tell she could not contain her happiness, she burst out laughing & had the biggest laughter :lol:.

Could this NY family get together a late birthday celebration for both Ya & Na's aunt?

Looked like Papa Sperbund, Cat, Na & Ya were dancing to some kind of Latin dance :scratchhead2: & had fun with it very much! I think the person who had the most fun would be Ya, she even was barefooted :coverlaf:.  

@ Junyukio - I think Ya was wearing that bow/infinity ring.

I think she looked lovely in this dark orange red dress & Na, what to say about the guy :woot:, he looked very manly handsome  :coverlaf:.

I like NY's poses, seemed like these poses are some of their signature poses together. The photo below is my favorite:

2 beautiful & happy people, 1 beautiful & happy couple (umm umm delusional me :coverlaf:)

:thanks: :flowers: A big thank you for sharing everyone! Are you still on :cloud9:? :coverlaf:, I don't want to leave there yet :lol:. I will probably leave there past the weekend ;).

Cr - as tagged (reposted photo from bubba's post)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This photo is making its way onto instagram, latest photo from NY's photo shoot for ? :scratchchin: (I have no clue). NY wear same clothes. I hope they have a photo in which they switch NY around. WOW photo, indeed!

Cr - mairatchada1

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
waking up to some NY update *squeeee*
I'm so looking forward to their upcoming mag, the make up is on point and so are the poses hehe

The fact that THE WHOLE FAMILY went out for a dinner is making me so giddy lol OTP is real y'all 
If they get to work with Anne, I'll be super glad! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG Anne producing their lakorn..I want a reang lakorn hahaha but I'm happy it's going to be Anne producing it

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Fanfiction time.

It was 9 in the night. Nadech and Mario had reached home. Nadech went to his room and went in straight for a shower. Meanwhile Mario had come to his room just to catch up with him and have a brotherly chat. Mario noticed that his luggage was still intact so he unpacked them to help Nadech put his things away.

Mario came across a diary in his suitcase. Nadech’s PERSONAL diary. Being the good brother that he is, he opened the diary where the book mark was placed. This was the last entry in the diary and was written probably a year ago. Mario read it aloud.

“LOVING AN ANGEL”

Mario was awestruck. Nadech had written about his first time with Yaya. Luckily Nadech had not mentioned Yaya’s name in that particular entry. It said… (Mario was still reading it aloud)

“I probably would have told you this a million times, I always loved the way you look in the sunlight. You look like you are made out of gold. But today something is different. Today I’m confused. To be with you on the roof top of your house, under the open sky, amongst a million stars on such a beautiful night I see you shine like the moon. Silver? Gold?  Moon?  Sun? hmm… I can’t decide. You are such a beautiful amalgamation of both [silver (moon) and gold (sun)]. You must be my sky or an angel from above. I could stare at you forever. But today I have the opportunity to reach up to my sky and to hold you in my arms and to love you my angel. What have you done to me? You’re beauty just keeps growing on me.  Your eyes, your smile, your touch, every little thing about you turn me on. You draw me in baby…"

Nadech was out of the shower in his towel and just witness Mario reading aloud. He rushed and snatched it from his hands.

Nadech: Mario, not this.

Mario: (awestruck smiling) OMG…OMG… OMG. You sneaky little bastard.

Nadech: (shy) Shut UP.

Mario: You have done it? Who is she? Were you in love? Obviously you were in love because the way you described her was just so mmmmmmmmmm. You're a freakin poet. Why the hell haven’t you told me anything?

Nadech: Woah… Hold on. Let me put some clothes on.

Mario: Ok go change but give me the diary.

Nadech: It called a “personal diary” for a reason. Stay away from it.

Mario: (sulking) Alright.

Nadech quickly hid his diary in his changing room and then changed into his t-shirt and shorts.

Mario: Hmm tell me tell me.

Nadech: Yes I am in love. (Smiling) And yes, yes I did it. It was the most amazing experience of my life. But I and she are not together right now. 
You know what had happened to me right. But I will get her back. Ok I am too tired bro. Just want to sleep. For now just don’t ask about me and her. When the time is right I will tell you myself.

Mario dint force him.

Mario: Alright. But some or the other day you should tell me.

Nadech: Of course brother.

Mario: Man! I can’t believe you have had sex and I haven’t.

Nadech: (teasing) You haven’t??? WOW just WOW. Ladies’ man Mario has not had a single girlfriend with whom he was intimate?

Mario: Shut up, I’m a good boy. Besides, no girl was lucky enough to have my virginity. See that’s why I waited and waited for my perfect girl and then found Yaya. I need to study her better because sometimes I just can’t figure her out. I need to increase my speed brother.

Nadech’s smile faded away by that statement. If he chose Yaya over Mario then he might have to lose his brother and if he chose Mario over Yaya then he would have to lose the love of his life. He needed to find a way to have both his important persons (Yaya and Mario) in his life.

Mario: (continuing) By the way, dad had called just now. He had to fly to Japan to attend some important meeting. He will back soon. He asked about you Na. I told him you were fine.

Nadech: (smiling) Ok Oh. I will call him tomorrow. Now get out so that I can get some sleep.

Mario: (throwing a pillow at him) Alright. See you in the morning. Good night.

Nadech: (smiling) Good night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya kept pacing back and forth, looking at the note kept on the bed. Amanda and Anjali arrived just in time. They were excited.

Anjali: (almost out of breath, holding Yaya’s shoulder) What was in the note? What was written in the note???

Yaya: Hold on. Take a deep breath. (Pause) Relax.

Amanda: Now that I and ‘drama queen’ are here tell us what was written in the note Yaya. And to be honest even I’ m curious and excited. We rushed here the minute you told us Nadech was at the dinner and he gave you a secret note.

Anjali: I had to give up on my prime time lakorn and rush here for some real life drama. Tell us what it said.

Yaya: Hmm… I haven’t read it myself. It’s there on the bed.

Amanda: What!!! Why dint you open it? Wait. (Rushing towards the note) Let me do it for you then.

Yaya: (stopping her) Noooooo hold on. I’m not ready for it. I have no clue what will be written in the note. Just wait, let me calm down.

They all sat on floor in a triangle with the note in the centre.

Amanda: Ok before we open the note tell us what exactly happened today.

Yaya told them everything that had happened, specially emphasising on the ice cream incident.

Anjali: (smitten) Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That was so sweet of him. Definitely Pra-ek (hero) material. Come on you have to open the note.

Amanda: (also smitten) I hate to say this but I’m impressed. I bet there is an apology in that note.

Anjali: (excited) I bet he wants her back. It has to be a love note. And maybe we will find out what exactly was the reason for him to disappear all of a sudden. Now I’m super excited. Open the note, please.

Yaya was feeling restless and excited. She secretly hoped for it to be an apology and a love note. After much encouragement from her friends she picked up the note and opened it.

Yaya: (SHOCKED and FURIOUS) WHAT!!! HOW DARE HE???

Yaya got up, crumbled the note and threw it to the floor.

Anjali: (confused by her reaction) What did it say Yaya?

Amanda: (picked up the note, stood up and read aloud) “BEING MY EX, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO DATE MY OWN BROTHER??? I’M SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE STILL SEEING HIM AFTER KNOWING THAT HE IS MY BROTHER. DON’T YOU FEEL ANYTHING?” Yaya, I’m going to punch him myself.

Anjali: (confused) Maybe he is jealous.

Amanda: Stop taking his side Anjali.  After a year, after what he did, is this the only thing he felt like telling her? This is an insult.

Anjali: I know this was totally out of line but his actions and his words are like two sides of a coin. Well, now I’m depressed. (Looking at Yaya) Sorry Yaya. I should have never taken his side. Now even I want to punch him.

Yaya: (extremely serious) No one is going to do anything. (Looking out of her window and declaring) Mr. Nadech Kugimiya, I am coming for you.

Not one, not two, but three Psychology students and yet Nadech was messing with their brilliant minds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Nadech mess with your minds as well??? Read further...

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Yaya and her gang were early to college. They were waiting for Mario in the parking lot.  According to Yaya, there was no place for Nadech anymore, not after what he did. Now she was seriously considering giving a chance to Mario. Mario arrived in his car and Nadech was also with him. She was so ready, to give Nadech a piece of her mind.

Mario: Hi Yaya. Seeing your face this early in the morning just brightens my day.

Yaya: (Hugging him) Good morning P’Oh.

Mario: (surprised, taking off his goggles) WOW. (Touching her forehead) Are you alright Ya?

Yaya: (smiling) Of course P’. (She holds his hand and walks ahead with him) After college I want to take you out for a long drive. Are you in?

Mario was astonished. The girl who was a bit reserved with him all these days was suddenly making him feel so special.

Mario: (Holding her hand a little tighter and moving closer to her, teasing in a cute voice) Is today my birthday? (Wondering) Did I forget my own birthday?

Yaya: (smiling and teasing back) No…. But we can have some cake if you want…

Mario: (pinching her cheeks) No cake could be sweeter than you. Now I can’t wait for this day to get over.

Yaya: (smiling) Me too.

Amanda, Anjali and Nadech were walking behind them listening to their conversation. Anjali and Amanda were also observing Nadech’s facial expressions to see how he would react to Mario and Yaya’s conversation.

Anjali: (looking at Nadech) They are sooooo cute together.

Amanda: (aloud) Made for each other.

Nadech dint look worried or even bothered for that matter. Mario and Yaya halted and the other 3 joined them.

Yaya: (extra cheerful) Oh. Good morning P’Nadech. By the way she is Anjali and this is Amanda, my two best friends.

Nadech: (casually smiling) Hello ladies.

The girls greeted him back.

Nadech: (teasing) Good morning to you to Yaya. You look so cheerful today; see your cheeks are turning red. Mario is such a charmer. (Turning to Mario) Oh my god look at his ears, even he is shy. 

Mario: (embarrassed) Shut up Na.

Yaya just rolled her eyes at him and turned to Mario.

Mario: Yaya, I have to attend the soccer club meeting now. Nadech will be joining the team from tomorrow but since it is his first day he has to attend his classes. If you don’t mind would you please show him to my classroom?

This was the chance she had been waiting for; to talk to Nadech all alone and so she took it.

Yaya: Of course P’. Anything for you.

Mario: (smiling) You’re such a sweetheart. Ok see you later babe. (Turning to the others) Bye guys. Have fun Na.

Mario went to attend the meeting. Amanda and Anjali also left for their classes because Yaya had already told them that she would want to talk to Nadech, alone.

Yaya: (to Nadech, suddenly serious) Come with me.

Nadech walked behind her. She was too quite so he taunted her because he was desperate to interact with her

Nadech: So Yaya, looks like you didn't read me note yesterday.

She was furious, but she kept quiet and continued to walk a little faster. Nadech followed her matching her speed.

Nadech: (taunting her further) I’m talking to you Yaya. Did you seriously not feel anything now that you’re dating my brother? Your ex’s brother…

She stopped and looked at him. She was fuming. She didn't want to create a scene because a lot of people were around them. She held his hand tightly and walked faster, pulling him with her. Things were getting a whole lot interesting.

She brought him to an empty passage and just shoved him.

Yaya: (pushing his shoulders with both her hands with all her strength) WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? And WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO INTERFERE IN MY LIFE?

Nadech: (with a naughty smile) Your HUSBAND.

Yaya: (shocked) WHAT????

Nadech: (with a wider smile) Your HUSBAND.

Yaya: (angrier) The ‘F’ you are…

Nadech: (holding her hands and pulling her closer) Shhhh calm down sweetheart. You look too sexy when you’re angry and then I won't be able to let go of you. Relax baby.

Yaya: (pushing him away and declaring) Don’t touch me. And you are NOT my husband.

Nadech: (holding her hands and pulling her closer again) Well don’t you remember our special night together, when I claimed you as my wife and I became your husband. According to Thai customs and traditions you’re mine one 100%.

Her cheeks were turning red. She was so confused. One minute he was rude to her and the next minute he wants her. What had gotten into him? What could his intentions be?

Yaya: (trying to free her hands) That night didn't mean a thing to me. And you can go to hell with your note. What I do with my life and who I date is none of your business.

Nadech: (still holding her hands, turned her around and hugged her from back) First off all you’re lying sweetheart. If it didn’t mean a thing to you then why you turn red when I mentioned about our special night.

She was embarrassed but continued to struggle in his arms. He was like a python holding onto his prey.

Yaya: (shouting) Let me go.

Nadech: (closing her mouth with one hand) And about the note, I’m so sorry babe. I gave you that note just to get your attention. I knew if I made you angry you would find the time to talk to me in private, even if it was just to scold me. I also know that you might have expected some kind of apology and explanation in that note but I wanted to apologize to you in person and not over some note.

Yaya thought “how come he knew what I had thought and what I would do? Am I the psychology student or is he?

Nadech: (continuing) Also, I dint mean a thing written in that note. Yes, I was shocked to know that you and Oh were dating but obviously you two are not at fault. Everything that happened was my mistake. I want to tell you everything Yaya. So please give me one chance to explain myself. (Hugging her closer) You’re scent always calms my heart. Oh I have missed you so much.

What was Nadech doing? Instead of blabbering all of this, he should have given her an explanation when he had the chance to do it. Trying to be close to her and reminding all those beautiful memories was only going to make her push him away because those memories were followed by a bad ending.

Yaya: (her mouth still closed but trying to speak) mmm…mmmmmmmm..mmmmm

Nadech: (confused) What??? (Realizing) Oh sorry.

He removed the hand kept on her mouth.

Yaya: (pushing him away) Let me go.

Then she turned around to face him. She was upset and angry at the same time.

Yaya: (angry) First off all don’t ever touch me again. Second, you want to explain yourself is it? Fine. What are you going to explain tell me? Are you going to explain that the reason you liked me was only because you were infatuated? Are you going to explain that the reason you uttered those 3 words was just because you got carried away in the moment? Are you going to explain that the reason you left me is because you got what you wanted (sex) and then you got scared of commitment, so you took the first flight out?

Nadech could see how badly she was hurt.

Nadech: (worried) Yaya please calm…

Yaya: (interrupting) I was stupid, young and in love. I know I was hurt but I have made peace with it so I don’t want to hear anything related to it. I don’t want any explanation from you so please just leave me alone.

Yaya started to walk away and Nadech followed her.

Nadech: Yaya, please listen to me. Please give me one chance to explain myself.

She stopped and turned around.

Yaya: You don’t deserve anything from me.  Why are you trying this hard to give me an explanation? (Realizing) Oh! If you’re worried that it might be awkward in front of P’oh then don’t worry I will be normal with you hereafter. We are “friends” now, right?

Nadech: Yaya, one or the other day Mario is going to find out about us so what do you plan to do then?

Yaya: Hmm that’s right. Before you tell him about “us” I guess it is better I tell him myself. Fine then, I will tell him today itself.

She started walking away and obviously Nadech followed her.

Nadech: I dint mean it like that Yaya. I won’t say a thing to Mario until and unless we get back together.

Yaya: (sarcastic) Oh thank you so much. But P’Oh deserves to know the truth because he is a caring, loving and a good hearted person. I will tell him today. Let him decide if he wants to be with me or not. (Pause) And what makes you think that we will get back together. Never gonna happen. Not after what you did.

Nadech: (sincere and serious) I will try my best to get you back Yaya. I will not force you but I will try my very best because I have never stopped loving you, not even for a second.

Yaya turned silent. She dint know what to say to that.

Nadech: (continuing) Please don’t tell anything to Mario, for now. First, let us sort out the things between us and then it will totally be your decision. If it so happens that we don’t get back together then I want you and Mario to be together because he truly is everything you just describes him to be and you deserve the BEST. At that point I will tell him myself. Please don’t say anything for now.

Yaya: (frustrated, confused) Please stop following me. I need some space.

Nadech decided it was best to not push her too much.

Nadech: Ok Yaya.

Yaya started walking away and this time Nadech didn't follow her.

Nadech: (shouting out to her) Drive safe baby. Have fun with OH.

Yaya turned back for once last time.

Yaya: (turning back with a sarcastic smile) I will… By the way ““P’Nadech”” your class is on the opposite end of the college. Good luck on your first day.

She walked away while Nadech just stood there smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya and Mario on a long drive? Is this just going to be a drive or a drive into the past ? Well you people just have to wait and see  :dance1: . If possible please send your feedbacks ladies. Have a good night/ day  :wink: .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much cookies for sharing the good news.

I've always wanted Yadech to work with Anne because she is a great actress and Yadech can learn so much from her.   I wished for Manee Yard Fah but I don't want to set my hope too high.

Nothing has been confirmed yet.   It just said that if Anne wanted Yadech to be in her lakorn then it shouldn't be a problem since Anne was just at Nadech's graduation to congratulate him.    She also sent a birthday cake to Yaya not too long ago.

credit gossipstars

cookiies said:
Hi girls! 

There's news that Ann will be the one producing Yadech new lakorn!. 
Hopefully this one is true, since I don't really want Khun'Ja to be the one to do it. 

cr :http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/50364

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Chaitra for your update. The scene on the mountain where NY said 'I love you' is so romantic :heart: . Chaitr, you are very talented. You describe so detail.I can totally imagine NY in a dreamland :heart:
Sorry for my bias, when NY is in the same scene, I totally ignore Mario. It's so cute when Na help Ya recover from the spicy/hot.
I'm curious why Na left Ya after their special night. Obviously he still loves and cares for her. I like their confront scene too, and the back hug :heart: Poor Mario, he doesn't know what's going on but sorry I always cheer for NY team :thumbsup: :heart:  Can't wait for more update. Thanks again Chaitra :flowers: :flowers:

What's a perfect weekend after a long quiet time. The whole NY's families met up and had a great time together. This is the first time both Daddies joined too. Love to see Na's fun dance with Papa and the Sperdund's girl. And their holding hand pic, Na being shy,... OMG I love all the pics and clips :heart: :heart:  And their new photoshoot :wub: . OMG I'm on :cloud9:
Thanks a lot everyone for sharing pics, clips, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
It'll be great if NY will work with P' Ann. Can't wait for more info. Thanks Cookies for the news.

@Vimalee, Bubba, can you let us know what did P' Mai comment ka? Thanks.

NY practiced dancing today. They were together all the weekend. I like it :)

Cr: keaw_jung

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear key, chaitra, and yaya kugimiya,

I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your fan fictions with us, and I wanted to say I truly appreciated your times, efforts, and talents.    Reading FFs is one of my hobby and passion, and I hope to get my inspiration and passion back soon.

Keep up the good work na ka because I know many people here love reading your FFs.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: