[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, BIG thanks to space4ny for her translation!

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

" Other couple travel for Songkran holiday with their sweetheart.  But "Nadech-Yaya" take on a duty of lovely son and daughter.   Nadech brought his family to Japan after came back he pouring scented water onto his parents' hands and asking for their blessings, Thai style.   As for Yaya bought her family to give the liveliness to Maldives.    After Songkran will be the time for us right....ei ei.    "  

ps:   Thanks bubba for sharing the Yadech family Songkran pictures.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day na ka.

This is so cute..... just want to translate and share it na ka.......

Told mom that......
"If I have Nadech as a boyfriend, I intend to study diligently."
Mom said......
"He probably doesn't even know you exist."

Hahaha...that's so funny!  No wonder Nadech and Yaya plan to continue study for Master Degree since they have each other :coverlaf:.

It been so quiet....sure miss Yadech....

cr:dada, kanyaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol I didn't know Nadech listen to Khalifa? Lol
thanks Bubba. That's so funny!
Thanks to Space4ny on IG for all the translations.
Yaya is so cute and cheesy about the chicken soup. I like the comparison lol

I do miss these 2 on screen. I hope they will have a good lakorn together That give me lots of butterflies <3

chaitra

sarNie Adult
 Yaya was confident in her decision. She walked into the restaurant ready to close both the chapters. Mario saw her and waved at her. She waved at him and then had a jaw dropping experience when she saw Nadech next to him, smiling at her.

How could she break up now? The decision was made solely due to Nadech’s recent appearance, so how could she break up now and make him think that he still has some kind of influence and importance in her life? She wanted to clearly show him that she has moved on and there no importance to him whatsoever in her life. So for now she decided to listen to the advice given by her friends and to leave the situation as it is.

Mario went up to her, walked her to the table and pulled a chair out for her. Nadech immediately stood up and greeted her with an enthusiastic smile. It’s like he had been waiting for ages to get another glimpse of her.

Nadech: (ears turning red, smiling) Hello Yaya.

Yaya could clearly see how desperate he was for her attention. Anjali’s words kept ringing in her mind “You should have observed the way he kept looking at her. Not once did he take his eyes off of her. He looked desperate for her attention”.

He clearly couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was psychology student after all; she was obviously studying everything he was doing. Yaya gave his one sharp look and greeted him back.

Yaya: (smiling with mild sarcasm) Hello Khun ….. I’m sorry I dint get your name. You know with everything that happened in the afternoon, I just can’t remember. I am so sorry.

Nadech: (smiling) NADECH. And it’s alright Yaya. NO worries.

Yaya: (smiling awkwardly) Hello Khun Nadech.

Nadech was not even this close to getting hurt. In fact he had feared that she wouldn’t even talk to him. He had always seen the bubbly and sweet side of her, so she being feisty was only peaking his interest in her.

Everyone sat down at their table.

Mario: Ya, I’m so sorry. I dint want to leave Nadech alone since he just arrived today and dad wasn't at home either. Also I dint want to cancel with you, so I asked him to join us without asking you first. I hope you don’t mind.

Yaya: (smiling) Come on P’ he is your brother so he is definitely OUR guest for today. I seriously don’t mind.

Nadech: (smiling) Thank you Yaya. It’s my pleasure.

Mario: (raising his brows at her and teasing) So Ya, how come you initiated the dinner this time. This is so new of you. I guess Mario’s magic is definitely working on you.

Yaya: (Tapping his hand lightly) Well… Before I can even think of it you always invite me, so this time I beat you to it that’s all. (Giving him a flirty smile) And about the ‘magic’, I guess we should talk about it in PRIVATE.

Mario: (smiling) Alright babe.

Yaya: Tonight’s dinner is on me guys and no buts or I’ll leave.

Even before the boys could interrupt, Yaya continued.

Yaya: (leaning a bit ahead, resting her elbow on the table and cupping her chin) So Khun Nadech, our guest of honor, what would you like to have?

Nadech: (giving her a flirty smile) Oh me… I will have a papaya salad, strawberry milkshake and salmon cream cheese with exxxtra cheese.

Yaya’s hand dropped and she was taken aback.

Mario: (annoyed) Come on Na, have some ‘man’ food for a change. Let’s have some spicy pork like the good old days.

Nadech: Today I’m in the mood for my favorite’s Oh.

Mario: Not again. (Turning to Yaya) Yaya, you know what, from the time Na has come back from Norway he has changed so much. These are his comfort food esp. when he is sad. He has them at least 2 times a week. 
(Turning to Nadech) Anyways good for you bro, Yaya will give you company because these are her favorites too. You two are soul mates on this one.

Nadech and Yaya looked at each other with tension growing in the room. Yaya quickly diverted the tension.

Yaya: (touching his shoulder) Come on P’, I will give you company today. Let’s have some pork because (glancing at Nadech) I’m bored of my regular choices. (Looking back at Mario) This is going to be a nice change.

The food was ordered.

Nadech: So Yaya, Mario told me that you are currently pursuing your Masters in Psychology.

Yaya: (Looking straight at him with a sarcastic smile) That’s right, At first I dint want to hurry up with my Masters
after graduating my degree in Psychology because I thought I was good at studying people. But it turns out, I need more experience in figuring out the mind set of people and their actions. So I decided to do my masters in the same field.

Nadech understood that she was referring to him and only him. He could see that she was hurt more than he had imagined her to be. He knew that it was not going to be easy to receive her forgiveness.

Mario: Look our food has arrived. Can’t wait to dig in.

Yaya took the first bite. It was delicious. Apparently with all that was going on, Yaya dint really hear the word “spicy” in spicy pork. It took a minute or two for the chilly to really kick in. It was getting hotter and hotter. She dint want to get any attention and just wanted to be done with this dinner so she continued stuffing her mouth to mask the heat. Her water intake increased. When she started to sweat a bit too much, Nadech took notice and inquired immediately.

Nadech: (worried) Yaya is something wrong? Is this too spicy?

Mario: Yaya are you alright?

She just couldn't take it anymore.

Yaya: (turning to Mario) Please get me something sweet. Hurry.

Mario quickly headed to the waiter and followed him to the kitchen. The minute Mario was out of sight, Nadech went and sat right next to her and offered her strawberry milkshake.

Nadech: (worried, offering her) Here, Yaya. Please have this and you will feel better.

Yaya: (angry) Go away. I don’t want anything from you.

Nadech: Yaya, you can be angry with me later but please have this now.

Nadech got the glass closer to her but she pushed his hand away.

Yaya: (angrier, coughing) I said, I don’t need anything from you.

Nadech couldn't see her suffer. He cupped her chin with one hand, held the glass in the other and forced it down her throat, like feeding a 5 year old kid who was being stubborn. Before she could even react, he took a spoon, scooped a bit of the ice cream floating in his milkshake and fed her. To soothe her burning lips he applied some ice-cream on using his finger. He blew some cool air onto her lips and finally she felt relieved. He then took a napkin and cleaned the melting ice cream off of her lips, ever so gently, and all she could do was look deep into his eyes trying to figure out his actions.

She was definitely taken aback by his sweet gesture. Confusion took over her. Why was he doing all of this? What could his intentions be? She kept looking into his eyes trying to find her answers. He on the other hand, couldn’t take his eyes off of her either. It had been way too long since he was this close to her. He took in the full image of her face till his heart’s content. He had missed her so much.

Mario’s voice broke their moment. Nadech put the milkshake in front of her and shifted back to his seat. Mario had come with a cup of sugar. He then noticed that Nadech had given his milkshake to her by then.

Mario: Oh man! Why didn't I think of that?  Thank you brother. That bloody waiter took forever to give a cup of sugar. (Turning to Yaya and holding her hands) How are you feeling now sweetheart? I’m so sorry Ya. I ordered the extra spicy version. I should have asked you first. I am such an idiot.

Mario was such a sweetheart himself. Yaya had no problems with him whatsoever. Any other girl in her place would have definitely fallen for him, hard. She knew she was not on the same page as him but the least she could do was to be sweet and respectful to him.

Yaya: (sweet and smiling) Aweee don’t worry P’ I’m aright. I’m sorry na, I should have said something to you. I’m not really a fan of spicy food.  I can tolerate the heat to some level but not to this extent.
(Turning to Nadech, smiling and trying to be polite) Thank you Khun Nadech.

Nadech: That’s alright Yaya. And please don’t be so formal with me.

Mario: That’s right Ya. He is my brother so you don’t have to be so formal since we all are going to be in the same college anyway.

Nadech: We are friends from henceforth Yaya so you just call me Nadech.

Yaya threw a sharp look at him.

Yaya: Alright. But I will address you as P’Nadech since you are as old as P’Oh.

Mario: (laughing) A ha! I knew it. Nice try brother. I have been trying to get her to call me ‘Mario’ from past 2 months so it was obvious that she wouldn't call you like that.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
FLASHBACK - 2

Nadech was blindfolded. Yaya was taking him somewhere special. These 5 months had been the most special time in his life because it was spent with her, so he was sure this secret adventure will be nothing short of special. The sun was bright up in the sky yet he could feel the weather getting chilly. He had no clue where she was taking him but he was more than excited.

Yaya: P’Nadech, we are almost there. 5 minutes max.

Nadech: Where ever you want to take me angel, I’m all yours.

Although he couldn't see a thing, he could sense the smile growing on her face.

Yaya: (happily) Here we are.

She got him out of the car and then walked him a few steps further, guiding him. It was so much colder than the city. Although he sensed they were somewhere high up in the mountains, he could never guess what was about to come next. She took off his blindfold.

Nadech was in AWE. He was standing on top of a cliff. The mountain-top above him was covered in snow. The cool air wasn't the only thing exciting and teasing his senses. A beautiful valley lay beneath them. It was covered with tall green trees and colorful flowers. An icy-cold river ran across the valley, right in the middle. The valley was enclosed within 7 mountains which were covered in snow at the top. Standing on the cliff of one of the seven mountains he couldn't believe the spectacular image in front of him. It felt like all the 4 seasons were in perfect harmony in one single frame of his eyes.

Nadech: (shouting excited) Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Yayaaaaaaaa this is absolutely beautiful. Oh my god. I can’t believe I’m witnessing this scene with my very own eyes.

Yaya was more than happy to see his childlike excitement. Yaya went up to her car and brought his camera for him. Nadech loved photography so what better place to capture than this one right in front of him. Nadech clicked a few shots and then…

Nadech: (wondering) Hmm…. Something is missing.

Yaya was puzzled. He then held her hand, put her in front of him and adjusted her position.

Naedch: (smiling) A ha! PERFECT.

All she could do was smile for the picture. Photo session continued for a while as Yaya took over as the photographer and Nadech as the model. Then followed by their couple pictures and finally they were done.

Yaya: It’s freezing. Hold on.

Yaya went up to her car and brought out a pair of jackets and 2 pairs of gloves.

Yaya: (handing it to Nadech) Here take this P’.

Nadech put the camera on the hood of the car, came back to her and they quickly helped each other put the stuff on as the temperature kept dropping.

Yaya: (rubbing her shoulders and shivering) It’s getting colder.

Nadech went up to the car and brought a shawl. He put it around her and covered her with it.

Yaya: (giving his the shawl) NO you take it P’Nadech. I am used to this weather but you’re not.

Nadech: (giving her the shawl) NO Ya. Please take it. You are shivering already.

Yaya: No you please take it. It’s my fault, I should have packed better.

The shawl was big enough for the both of them so Nadech thought of utilizing it to its fullest. Nadech put the shawl around him, smiled and then opened his left arm for her to get in. She got the signal. She was feeling so mushy inside. She smiled and stood next to him. His hands automatically went around her. She was hot, literally. She felt like his personal room heater with the shawl being their room in this scenario. He kept inching closer and closer to her. They looked at each other and turned away smiling. The atmosphere was getting too romantic for them to handle. Yaya broke the awkward silence.

Yaya: (smiling, looking at him) Are you happy P’ Nadech?

Nadech: (looking at her face and smiling) I’m sooooooo happy Yaya. This place is beautiful.

Yaya: Well… there’s more.

Nadech: (surprised) More? How can this get any better?

Yaya: Yesterday we had been to the museum and there I showed you few pictures and artifacts about an ancient tribe remember?

Nadech: (confused) Yes… But… how is that related to what’s happening here?

Yaya: Well, a small group of people of that particular tribe still exists today in this valley. No outsider is ever allowed inside this valley. These mountains surrounding this valley help to keep this valley enclosed within our world.

Nadech: Ok… But what does this have to do with …

Yaya: (interrupting) So… once a year, a specific group of researchers who have studies the culture of the tribe and who are familiar with their language are allowed to enter this valley and interact with the tribe. When they are ready to leave the place, the tribe offers them lots of fruits, vegetables and meat as gifts. In return, they are gifted with mirrors. It’s a long story as to how they found out about mirrors in the first place but mirrors fascinate them because it is shiny and they find it to be precious. They hang these mirrors on top of those trees as ‘offerings’ to their gods in the sky. Most of the trees on the valley are covered by these mirrors.

Nadech: (still confused) Ok…. I understood everything but…

Yaya: (interrupting again) Shhh… Just look at the valley. It’s almost sunset. And remember, this will only last for a minute or 2. Just look at the valley P’ Nadech.

Nadech and Yaya were wrapped inside a shawl just looking at the valley. Nadech just stood there waiting for something or anything to happen. And suddenly there it was. The sun was setting between two mountains, right in front of them. The minute the sun hit the horizon the whole valley lit up. The sun was in such an angle that the mirrors kept reflecting the light off of one another and the whole valley turned golden in a second. It was above and beyond beautiful. Nadech had no words to express. His sight shifted to her. She was glowing. She always glows in sunlight so this was no exception. He was mesmerized.

Nadech turned to face her. She looked at him wondering why he had stopped looking at the beautiful scene happening in front of them. He slid his arms around her waist. She didn’t budge. His lips got closer to hers.

Nadech: (smiling) You look like the daughter of the SUN. No wonder you’re an angel.

Yaya: (cheeks turning red) "Daughter of the Sun??" Oh boy, you're sooooooooooooo cheesy.

Nadech: I thought you love cheese.

Yaya: (smiling wider) I do.

Nadech: (instantly) and I LOVE YOU Yaya.

There it was those 3 little words. I LOVE YOU. He had confessed and all he had to do was to seal the deal with a kiss. He was inching closer to her lips in a slow pace, giving her to opportunity to move back that is if she wanted to. Yaya still hadn’t budged. She was awestruck.  Nadech looked deep into her eyes still getting closer. He wondered if she was spinning the magic onto the nature or if the nature was spinning the magic for them to get closer. Either way both magic and love were in the air.

His slow pace was the knocks on the door of her desires. She wanted him to reduce the distance between them. Nadech’s hands got tighter around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Just an inch remained between his and her lips and Yaya closed her eyes in affirmation. Nadech finally sealed the deal with a kiss. It felt like sugar in its purest form. Never had he tasted anything this sweet. He wanted more and dint not want to let go but Yaya pulled back. Before he could say anything she put his hands around his neck and uttered those precious words back to him. “I LOVE YOU TOO Nadech” and continued the kiss where it was left off. Maybe it lasted 2 minutes or god knows how long they were kissing each other because even the sun had stalled and waited at the horizon watching this moment a little bit longer.
Finally the sun set and the whole place turned dark, instantly. Even though they craved for more, they finally parted their lips, touching their foreheads to each other and feeling out of breath yet so happy.

Nadech: (kissing her cheek) Yaya

Yaya: (shy) Hmm.

Nadech: You finally called me Nadech and not P’.

Yaya: See I had told you na, the minute I feel you’re the most special person in my life I will call you Nadech wholeheartedly.

All they could do was smile more and then kiss some more. The camera which was on the hood was recording this beautiful moment without letting anyone know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya: Alright. But I will address you as P’Nadech since you are as old as P’Oh.

Mario: (laughing) A ha! I knew it. Nice try brother. I have been trying to get her to call me ‘Mario’ from past 2 months so it was obvious that she wouldn't call you like that.

This beautiful memory had created a lot of sparks between Nadech and Yaya and not the good kind, at least for Yaya. Since these memories were so special, it hurt that much more to be in their present situation. Luckily for Yaya, they were done with the dinner.

Yaya: (addressing the both of them) Ok guys, time for me to leave.

Mario hugged her goodbye.

Mario: (hugging her) Bye babe. See you tomorrow.

Yaya: (smiling) Bbye. And bye P’Nadech.

Nadech: (smiling and extending his hand to greet her) Bye Yaya. It was really nice meeting you. See you in college. 

Shaking his hand, Yaya nodded her head. She suddenly felt something in her hand. Nadech had given her a note. She gave him one last look and quietly left the place with the note enclosed in her hand. Unfortunately for Mario, he wasn't aware of things brewing around him. 

(Texting Anjali and Amanda)
Yaya: SOS. My house in 30 minutes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could be written in the note? Well you just have to wait and find out.  DISCLAIMER: The place described in flashback-2 is completely imaginative. This was a substitute for all the private islands we see in lakorns. Hehe. :secret: 
I hope you ladies liked what I have written. Have a good day/night. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi key

i just love chaitra's new style like yours and mine no need to change their names that makes it more enjoyable and fin :heart:  :thumbsup:

and congratulations to yaya for being a very wealthy young lady having 14 products as presenter in just one year is not a joke...a big WOW :cheer: I just cant help imagining combination of NY's asssets as celebrity husband and wife(sorry for being delusional)  :crush:  :coverlaf:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hope everyone may have a good weekend. :)

Yaya's interview with eng subs by space4ny - video posted by ptenchik yesterday
http://websta.me/p/964197391593611935_1552944839
http://websta.me/p/964198529390846638_1552944839
http://websta.me/p/964202955128152831_1552944839
Credits to space4ny IG

It seems to be something about Yaya's graduation. I am grateful in advance for any possible information translation about it.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zubKrQhUBM
Credits to yum pooma

It is ch. 3 anniversary event month and count down days doesn't seem too far away. :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :highfive: :weee:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks junyuko

finally we see latest fin pictures from NY with family.......nadech is always getting along well with yaya's family vice versa...everytime i see daddy sigurd sperbund together with nadech it reminds me of him teasing yaya about nadech her handsome praek :heart:  :coverlaf: .....and so my delusional mind is activated i guess nadech is calling daddy sigurd DADDY and Mae Pla MOMMY what a son in law he could be SOON :heart:  :coverlaf:

TO ALL NYers let's party in  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good happy morning or night everyone and thank you for beautiful pictures & clips na ka.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  here I come!!!

More Mexican Night pictures......Ah..... I sure like Yadech Mexican Night mak mak ka....... :heart: :wub:

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Loving their family Mexican night. The clearer IT gets the more interested I am in them. Yadech never fail to put a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. 

Just dying for their new collaboration to start. Extremely thankful to Yadech for giving us so many FIN moments and Yadechers for bringing those moments to people like us who dont understand THAI. I feel Yadech would be PERFECT for a " body switching" theme because they are closest to each other and know each other's body language very well and that is what is required for this theme. But I hope and pray they get a killer script. Yadech reunions will not be to often since many complain about their constant collabs ( god knows why :facepalm: , why cant such people just watch someone else if they are bored with these 2) so i hope they get a killer script that will utilize their potential to the max. 

Note: Fanfic update is almost ready, just finishing the final edit. Since the site is moving a bit slow, I thought it would be better if I inform you guys a little ahead before I post the update. SO the next chapter will be up by tomorrow guys.

Also I'm extremely sorry that I couldn't reply to any of your feedbacks. At least for me, writing 3 to 5 pages takes 3 days including all the editing plus I have to go for work. I'm extremely sorry for the delays ladies. But I seriously hope you guys are enjoying what I write because I love to write for you guys.

Keylargo - Honestly I love love reading your feedbacks Key. Trust me, many people skip my FF but later read them only because they go through your awesome gist. You're the BEST key. Love you  :flowers:
Bubba - Dont tell me your reading my FF :drool: , because last time I remember you were not into reading FF's. But if your reading mine then Im soooo happy Bubba. Thank you so much. Did you just call my ff a 'masterpiece'? :yahoo: STOP IT. Stop spoiling me . I haven't gotten down from cloud9 from the time I have read that word. Also a  million thanks for all the regular updates Bubba :flowers:  . Full marks for Full attendance :worthy: . What would we do without you  :wink:

Yaya Kugimiya -  Your feedback was the most awaited feedback YK. I hadn't received any feedback from you for my first ff so I was really excited to know that you were reading this one. Thank you so much YK :flowers:
Fresh - Awe thank you so much fresh :flowers: . I;m glad you enjoyed their first meet. This ff wont be as long as the my first one so why Na left her and details about their "special night" will be coming up in a short while, maybe even next to next chapter. Same here, team Na all the way. :thumbsup:

M9saeteurn1 -  Thank you so much M9. If I can write anyone can write, I mean it. You should seriously give it a shot. First page is the hardest, rest all will follow according to your imagination.  :yes: Continue to tune in. :flowers:
A special shout-out to the other lovelies - Vimalee, RakLakornNYK, Junyukio, Azure14, Cmonyo, Karthik Sari. I will look forward to your feedbacks in the near future. Please continue to tune in ladies. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:Enjoy. Good day/ night :).