[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
More birthday wishes for Yaya. Look like people didn't tease her as much as Nadech on his BD.
@Vimalee, Bubba, can you translate the BD wishes that you think it's fin/good. Thanks ka

Cr: @aoikwan15

I really like P Champion message. He's always very creative :heart:

Translate by @space4ny

8.03 Happy Birthday Yaya....do you know.....these things have to be together. ✋#yaya #urassayas @urassayas .
Explanation.
The grass in Thai called "Ya"
The open hand in Thai call "Bare"
So the open hand and grass mean ???? good job @_champion9 #nadechyaya

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy birthday to yaya

Wish You all the best and may all yours wishes come true

@finpeo so lucky that You can meet yaya
Have a good trip

Pinky8

sarNie Egg
@yayakugimiya agree with you,we have same opinion that diamond ring could be from barry as same as the eternity ring that she used to wear on ring finger sometime hahaha *sorry for my delusional here

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka,  Here are the translations na.
MrsChum said:
Good morning ladies( gentleman) . Thank you bubba for Yaya sched info. I think Nadech and Yaya met and hang out with Nadech friends.

- pic -
- pic -

Can one of the kind ladies translate what's on the picture when you all have time please. Thank you in and ace. :)

Where there is Ya, there will be Bear (Nadech).
Pe (pe Nadech) is waiting na ja....Love is spreading
all around na ja. Love love ny

Real life is very good...huh
Always together... hehe

This is a beautiful picture na ka.
Going out to eat with...a group.
Friends na ka, we didn't do any damage na ka.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

can someone translate the caption of this old TIFFY picture i know this has a  :wub: FIN meaning.thanks  :coverlaf: 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks all for sharing ka
Here it is, I am so thankful to March, 

Opps, i just realized that dog not YeNYen ka, but anyway, pls allow me to fin   :bhehe:

Thanks @ YK, while we're waiting for our lovely ladies to translate the cap, just recall & combine na ka

hi all

can someone translate the caption of this old TIFFY picture i know this has a   :wub: FIN meaning.thanks   :coverlaf:

** space4ny HBD Nadech from @_champion9 (a close friend of Nadech at the university)
17.12 Happy birthday Barry krap. I hope you are happy, have a wonderful love with the right one. #nadech #hbdnadech2014 ️ #meaningisinthepicture 
Explanation for inter NY. He post a picture of medicine and grass because medicine in Thai is "Ya" and grass in Thai is "Yaa".So picture of medicine and grass mean............

** space4ny Repost @_champion9 .
18.03 Happy Birthday Yaya....do you know.....these things have to be together. #yaya #urassayas @urassayas .
Explanation. 
The grass in Thai called "Ya" 
The open hand in Thai call "Bare"
So the open hand and grass mean ???? 

P/s: My delusional drove me crazy again when i saw the open hand holding grass -> it automatically translated for me:
1) Bare ( i heard Thai fan called him Bare = bear ka?) guards Ya with all his life.
2/ Ya belongs to Bare only ;)
3/ In short, NY: love forever
Cr. Aoryrachanee, space4ny, as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

sorry for reposting and for being crazy :coverlaf: i just love this portion though it's contradicting just to be tight lipped but the last part is just heaven when nadech said "Something that I want to be just for me, for my family, I will keep it." wherein he is referring his PRIVACY.....so cool and romantic :heart:  :coverlaf: so we can never expect yadech to admit expect more denials though they were caught red handed :coverlaf:

At what age do you think it will be ok for you to be open about your relationship, to use the word girlfriend with someone? 
Nadech : I think age is not an importance factor. It's depend on many things. Other people might not know what I'm. Anyway, some of my matter are still public matter. Something that I want to be just for me, for my family, I will keep it. .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A yummy HBD cake from pe Anne.  Hopefully, pe Anne will have a lakorn in mind for Yadech na ka.

The summary of Yaya's interview on EFMonTV.  Thanks to  space4ny for the wonderful translation na ka. 
https://instagram.com/p/0aWWA4y6Dg/

cr:as tagged

Yaya Urasaya confirm not upset for not getting birthday gift from Nadech. Said Nadech just send a message to wish her happy birthday. And she will not ask for a present. Hesitate to say that he is the first one who wish her birthday. Delighted that her father and her mother has a big surprise in the middle of the night. Gave her a diamond watch , hold back about the price that worth million. Said finding a time to have a fanclub meeting with adventure activities in military camp. Explain, she will have a new drama Kleun CheeVit with Mark Prin. And will fitting the outfit soon. Not paying attention to the anti page. Understand that when you are famous you will have both people who love you and people who hate you. Confirm, she is not upset and don't want to think too much about it. #urassayas #mark_prin

Here's the interview clip....I haven't had a chance to watch yet....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZClAtenHU
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks for the photos ka,

So Papa Bear Sperbund is home to celebrate his Princess's birthday & came by to support her at the Brands nest event.

Look at Ya's smiles & the ways she looked at both men in both photos, both smiles & the looks she had for them are identical. In general, you only smile & look at the ones you love with full of affection & :heart: -- special smiles & looks for them that you don't give to others.

yaya kugimiya said:
the most important men in yaya's life daddy siggurd  sperbund and p barry :heart:

credits to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
A yummy HBD cake from pe Anne.  Hopefully, pe Anne will have a lakorn in mind for Yadech na ka.

The summary of Yaya's interview on EFMonTV.  Thanks to  space4ny for the wonderful translation na ka. 
https://instagram.com/p/0aWWA4y6Dg/

cr:as tagged

Yaya Urasaya confirm not upset for not getting birthday gift from Nadech. Said Nadech just send a message to wish her happy birthday. And she will not ask for a present. Hesitate to say that he is the first one who wish her birthday. Delighted that her father and her mother has a big surprise in the middle of the night. Gave her a diamond watch , hold back about the price that worth million. Said finding a time to have a fanclub meeting with adventure activities in military camp. Explain, she will have a new drama Kleun CheeVit with Mark Prin. And will fitting the outfit soon. Not paying attention to the anti page. Understand that when you are famous you will have both people who love you and people who hate you. Confirm, she is not upset and don't want to think too much about it. #urassayas #mark_prin

thanks bubba

how i wish anne will produce yadech reunion lakorn Manee Yard Fah remake my dream lakorn for yadech :heart:  :coverlaf:

i am not happy for markyaya lakorn i dont know why ch3 is always blind :rant:  :yuck:  :numchuck:  i want yaya to be paired with mario than mark peace to the fans

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
A father & daughter moment...so sweet. Does Ya ever show Na this kind of affection in public, after all he is also her other Bear :coverlaf:? Who knows she may show Na this kind of affection in private :scratchchin:, only they know & we just have to imagine ka :coverlaf:. Yaya is really close to her papa Bear. I think most of us here are Asians & from what I know the majority of Asians don't show affection to each other, they keep their affection for their loved ones to themselves internally. But a few Asians, like myself show affection, maybe too much affection to our loved ones :coverlaf:. 

Cr - as tagged