[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
 yaya's most important men :heart:  in life

credits to the owner

@Nezzy

hi sweetie i am glad you show up pls keep on coming we all missed you ...long time no see how are you dear were you able to remember your youtube password? :scratchhead2:

hi keylargo

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :party:  :party:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: wishing you all the best in life on your birthday

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing the pictures at the CH3 - 45th Anniversary Press Conference.......

This picture of Yaya standing among the guys, I think Pe Kalamare called Yaya over to pick the team for Nadech since he's still meditating at the temple (picture below) and couldn't make it to the press conference.

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Neezy, glad to see you stopping by.  Sure miss you na ka. 

Ch3 - 45th Anniversary Press Conference.......

cr:as tagged,rachanee

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You're very very welcome , MrsChum, bubba, soso, Key, and everyone.  

Thanks again everyone for being here for Yadech!

@Neezy, you've been missed!    Very glad to hear from you and do visit us again when you have the time na ka.

MrsChum said:
OMG, @Neezy what a pleasant surprise to see you checking in. I miss you mak mak. I was going to stay away from Yadech and social media this wknd due to my busy busy life, but when I check my email I was so happy so I wanted to say hi and hope you visit us more often na. I love reading your comment whether short or long. ❤.

To Vimalee, I always love reading your post here. You always have good words for all of us. Your so kind with your words. Both you and bubba is our angel. Never hesitate to translate anything for anyone that asked. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. ❤

I also want to thank everyone here for keeping this thread lively everyday. My morning dose and my night time story. Rak took Khun mak mak

chaitra

sarNie Adult
WOW this could make a great lakorn .. I dont like love triangles .. but I would want to see a one on these 3 ..... Could someone please make it happen..... or perhaps anyone would/could write a good fanfic on these 3.....

PS. I like that she is facing towards Nadech .. of course i want Nadech to get the girl ....... This girl, in particular. hehe.

Could there ever come a day when these three are casted in a triangle situation in a lakorn ?????? :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
IMAGINE TWO HOT GUYS WITH THEIR KILLER STARES TOWARDS OUR NANG-EK :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :spin:  :spin:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST KEYLARGO.... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

I HOPE GOOD HEALTH, LOTS OF WEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, WILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.  
I HOPE UR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF FUN AND HAPPINESS. :clap:
I HOPE UR FAMILY PAMPERS YOU LIKE YOU'RE AN ANGEL. :worthy:
I HOPE YOU GET TO HAVE A AWESOME CAKE  :bdaycake:
I HOPE U GET TO WATCH GOOD LAKORNS THIS YEAR. :scarytv:

I HOPE YOU GET TO MEET YADECH THIS YEAR. :wink:

I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE FANFICTIONS FOR US.  :coverlaf:
I HOPE THE VERY BEST KEY, THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR YOU. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

HAPPIEEEEE BIRTHDAY KEY  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday....
Happy Birthday Dear Keyyyyu :heart:

To the sweetest and most generous NY'ers I ever met. You have been so supportive and amazing friend. Your kind and sweet words in your comment make all of us so grateful and thankful to have such a wonderful NY'ers. Thank you na for being you.

fresh

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Key!!! Wishing you all happiness, health, love and success :flowers: :flowers:
:cheer: :party: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :party: :party: :cheer:
Always happy like our angel

Cr pic: @smigally

Thanks @Vimalee for your kind words. I'm very happy to know all lovely NYers here :heart: :grouphug:
Happy Sunday to everyone :flowers: :flowers:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezyyyy how have you've been? Hope you are doing well na ka!!! You've been missed! <3 please stop by as much as you can :)

Keys- Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! May all your wishes and dreams come true dear! You've been an amazing team member of this thread.Thanks for all your time and effort ging ging!! <3

Yipppppeeee I am excited about the ch3 anniversary tournament. I wonder if our couple will perform or come out together? ??