[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
These photos are reasons why he is the BBF, always taking care, gazing at her with admiration & being attentive of his most special woman :wub: :

helping her putting on the jacket

bottom right corner photo - mesmerized by her

always looking to see if she needs anything, his concerned face

Awww full of admiration & love

last photo - sweet, oh Yaya my baby you :coverlaf:

credits - as tagged

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
According to this IG post http://websta.me/n/efmontv?lang=en Khun'ja gave out a interview saying that the NYfans will definitely see Yadech in one of her lakorn next year. She just have to wait for the ch3's schedule. 

I really hope Maker J will have a new lakorn for them and not a remake, and I really really hope they will make it good. I don't really like much of their lakorns since I just feel like they could have done better. But since it's Yadech, I will definitely watch it hahaha 

Have a good day girls :D 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm not so happy with them working with Makers again but I wish for the best! Hopefully a good lakorn awaits for us; hehe! 

Yaya, posted this pic and the following : 

Repost cr. p @yayeeumarin ❤ thank you and congratulations to this hilarious guy for such a fun awards n fan meeting! this pic goes out to all the NY'ers na ka :)

credits: Urassayas IG

So, folks, according to Yaya we are called NY'ers ; i like that  :lolyup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Our NY are always in sync with their facial expressions

Lovely NY's smiles

Same funny faces

Touching P'Nadech facial hair before Nong Yaya starts to draw him, touch to get the feeling :wub:, oh what beautiful facial hair you have there P'Nadech  :coverlaf:

And a cute & funny photo - NY big happy family :heart:

:woot: my delusional thinking :woot: :

In the meantime while waiting for your little sibling, we adopt Yen Yen for you to play with :coverlaf:

Could bubba or Vimalee translate what little Barry Jr says? :ghehe: Thanks in advance ka :flowers:!

credits - as tagged & farm_adisurn_rungsun IG

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations to Yadech for the well deserving awards and Khun Ja for RFTD. Thanks everyone for sharing all the happiness and fin moments.

I am super happy Yadech will be paired in lakorn again, dreams come true indeed @cookiies @queen. Them in lakorn together is better than none at all. RS2 was not just a romance but manly action one. Khun Ja gave very lovey scenes. Hope there'll be overseas filming and a great storyline so Yadech get to sweeten their already lovely pursuits of each other. Khun Ja and her husband will surely be mentors of what real love is, theirs is perfect.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched enough Makers group lakorns to judge to be fair; but yeah, I'm all for them changing my mind, huh! I just don't want ny chemistry to go to waste. Their next project better be up to it! 

Part 2 is up! 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nwo9c8t-k[/media]
credits: funfanyo2

i hope we get subs soon

Edit: part 3
[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=0_kY_KfhLgg&feature=youtu.be[/media]
[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=KS5nfd7NwLI&feature=youtu.be[/media]
Credits: funfanyo2

fresh

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Nadech, Yaya and RFTD for winning TV3 Fanclub Awards!!!

Na ka, you should bring her to your home quicker so you can look at her all day :heart:

Cr: @Minozmino
Can someone explain why they need holding hand here? :bhehe: :heart:
Were they wearing couple watches? At least they are both in black

Nadech's expression when he saw Yaya's drawing of him

I wish I could understand what they were saying :scratchhead2:

Thanks everyone for sharing :flowers: :flowers:
Have a nice day/night :flowers:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Since the auction wasn't getting any higher , na made an offer himself for 3000 bahts for ya 's jacket which she bought in Paris during the fashion week . After na made an offer , that's when things pick up .. As for na helping ya with the Jacket .. Sorry ladies but he was checking the name on the collar , he couldn't read It cuz it's French .. Lol. The part where ya touch na chin was to confirm that his mustadhe it's real since no one dare to do that , it's normal for ya to touch it ... Lol must say this event, they r cute . Hope this help .. Lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
queenyeon said:
I'm not so happy with them working with Makers again but I wish for the best! Hopefully a good lakorn awaits for us; hehe! 

Yaya, posted this pic and the following : 
Repost cr. p @yayeeumarin ❤ thank you and congratulations to this hilarious guy for such a fun awards n fan meeting! this pic goes out to all the NY'ers na ka :)

credits: Urassayas IG

So, folks, according to Yaya we are called NY'ers ; i like that  :lolyup:

hi queen

NY'ers really think alike if Makers will really produce yadech reunion lakorn by next yr i hope they wont do the same mistake like they did in the making of RS......now that i know that Makers will still produce next yadech lakorn i am not so happy and not so excited i'd rather choose the production outfits of DJA GRGR and TNNKK  (fingers crossed) :scratchhead2:  :yuck:  :numchuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

pinky3 said:
Since the auction wasn't getting any higher , na made an offer himself for 3000 bahts for ya 's jacket which she bought in Paris during the fashion week . After na made an offer , that's when things pick up .. As for na helping ya with the Jacket .. Sorry ladies but he was checking the name on the collar , he couldn't read It cuz it's French .. Lol. The part where ya touch na chin was to confirm that his mustadhe it's real since no one dare to do that , it's normal for ya to touch it ... Lol must say this event, they r cute . Hope this help .. Lol

thanks pinky

you mean nadech bought the auctioned jacket to give it back to yaya? :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for sharing ka
Thanks @queeyeon for the updated links
Is it Yaya or is it my delusional eyes Part 2, From 19:45: 21:00, blind man's buff all I saw is that fangirl had a very short time to "discover" the fourth man lol, did someone try to make it short
queenyeon said:
Part 2 is up! 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3nwo9c8t-k[/media]
credits: funfanyo2

i hope we get subs soon
Edit: part 3
[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=0_kY_KfhLgg&feature=youtu.be[/media]
[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=KS5nfd7NwLI&feature=youtu.be[/media]
Credits: funfanyo2
So sweet

Cr. In_ magazine

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing. I noticed Nadech brought water for Yaya in part 3 :heart:
He also smiled a lot when the player touched Yaya at the guessing game in part 2 comparing to when the player touched the others.
Hope we can have eng sub to understand.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello..
Congratulations NY for winning Loyal FC, Good Role Model (only youngsters among all the veterans.. WooHoo) awards.

WOW! Yaya won Hot Girl Of The Year for 3rd consecutive Years also topped the most searche dtag in Pantip!

Febraury was full of surprises!
Valentines Day dinner and Na's Graduation were the highlights! No wonder Yaya was so happy that she even posted a pic thanking Feb for being kind to her! 

Belated Happy BirthDay to both of you Ms. Zoe and Huanzhu 
 Have an amazing year ahead

Happy BirthDay Ms.Zoe

Happy BirthDay Huanzhu

Key - I was determined to finish up reading your FF and it was already 4 in the morning when I finished it. My adept writer, the FF was yet another love story that kept my interest right till the end! It was indeed intriguing. For an avid reader like me, it's overwhelming to read it.
I was visualising everything as I was reading, thanks to your detailed description! That was really sweet of Tori to transform into a good lady haha

Gosh! I've so much to catch up to. But managed to scan through them from yesterday!

YK - You're so creative. All your mini FFs were very fascinating. Hope you get to meet NY this time :)

Very smart Junyukio for discovering YeNYen. Also thank you for the shoutout for the veterans Junyu.. I do read old pages and they take me by surprise. There were so many people who updated this thread and provided with all the info's. I'm obliged!

Finpeo - All the best Fin. I really pray that you do meet NY and make us all Fin-Fin

Chaitra - Another MV with sweet collection of the beautiful couple. Thanks ya

Lazydramafan - Yet to watch the videos that you've posted here. Thank you na for providing that extra info's everytime!

Ms.Zoe - Your shortest story collaborating RFTD and TNNKK which was inspired by "Unending Love" by Tagore.. Please do spam us with your delusional thoughts and short-short stories

Vimalee bubba MrsChum you guys are constant fixatures here to help us with anything and everything. I'm so grateful to you guys.

m9saeteurn Soso68 cookiies fresh naya preciouskj didieyadech meysaelee lazie.<3 pinky3 yayaya queenyeon  dariey Mz_Em ilovelola2 and all others whom I might have forgotten to mention here   :thanks:  :flowers: for your continous support, for posting incredible pics and videos.

P.S. Nadech's pottery work came out beautifull. So talented he is! Also he's very creative when it comes to gifts. Pillow!! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY in Nylon Mag

BTS from In Mag

Nat, Yaya and Aum yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_EMTf9Llg&feature=youtu.be

CaSURVIVOUR

Credits to spacefor ny:
Both got the vote from fanclub to be the most couple that they want to see on a Summer fashion shoot? 
Nadech : "We can do it if it's a normal fashion, but for swimwear I think I have to say no na krab. I want to keep my fit body for my eyes only. I'm still firm krab, confirm. (Laugh)
Yaya : "p' Nadech is getting a lot thinner ka." .
Or is it because Nadech didn't want Yaya to show her figure?
Yaya : "Ohh...I feel sorry for the people who going to see it ka."
Nadech : "As for now no one contact us for swimwear yet. I think they know it's not the time. Just a normal fashion shoot with a nice clothes for now." .

Credit pic IN Magazine NY cover will be on newsstand on 10th March 2015 na ka. #nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya

2 more comments

chum_niemanhaha Nadech sound like he doesnt want Yaya to show her skin, "only for his eye only"

helloimna92Only for their eyes 55555 so sweetttttttt

jtt1968In my opinion it is should go the same way for both if @ only if they are serious for each other ka. Nadech also be respect & fair to her by saying ...I want to keep my fit body for my eyes only ka. This statement does has a lot of meaning to it. Good night and sleep well with sweet dreams ka. Last night I dreamed I went to BBK to see NY concert ka.@space4ny @yoursheila @key_largo33

i just love all the comments here so i brought here their posts :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

space4ny1/7 
Nadech-Yaya full interview after TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 from Sanook.com
"Nadech" show sweet, said Yaya is the most spacial, in front of her. .

Lately it seem like "Nadech Kugimiya" and his perfect match actress "Yaya Urassaya" like to often show sweetness on the media. Because after the graduation ceremony Yaya brought her family to congratulate him at home. And on Valentine's Day Nadech made a surprise with fancy dinner table just for two and a giant balloon with a spacial message that he wrote it himself. 
This time they became a gossip news, it said that lately they both often upload sweet photo. It might be because they don't want to be interfere by "Mark Prin" and "Kimberley Ann Tiamsiri". .

Nadech himself said that they often post photo not to show sweetness but it's more because they have an opportunity to meet. Don't want to be compared with MK couple because they all are friends. Ending with words from Nadech said in front of Yaya that she is one of the most spacial woman. #nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya

credits to spaceforny