[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for the beautiful pictures, clips and comments na ka.

Congratulation to Nadech & Yaya for the Gmember Awards 2015 for "the Best Lakorn Song of the Year"!!!

cr:as tagged

@huanzhu, Happy Belated Birthday and hope your birthday was as special as you are na ka.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i find it very annoying when reporters are comparing yadech to MK ......who cares anyway? are they as hot as yadech?(my ultimate bias :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:   :rant:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ms.Zoe said:
*  pics *

And a cute & funny photo - NY big happy family :heart:

:woot: my delusional thinking :woot: :

In the meantime while waiting for your little sibling, we adopt Yen Yen for you to play with :coverlaf:

Could bubba or Vimalee translate what little Barry Jr says? :ghehe: Thanks in advance ka :flowers:!

credits - as tagged & farm_adisurn_rungsun IG
Thanks for sharing na ka.  It's so cute indeed.
It's a baby talk, so hopefully I got it right na.

Barry Jr.:   It's me krub, pe  krub.

Awww.....more pictures of Nadech being mesmerized...... :coverlaf:

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Rak

Nice to have you back, welcome back. 

Thanks for your kind and encouraging words, I am glad you like My Wallflower. Your time is appreciated for staying up late to complete the story, thank you Rak.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear huanzhu,

Happy belated birthday to my oxygen rescue teammate.    :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:

Hope you had a blast on your birthday na ka and may this year be filled with lots of laughter and much happiness.

CaSURVIVOUR

i am crazily waiting for a picture or more.....that nadech is in  norway with yaya and family(my delusional thoughts :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: )

the pictures above are just normal and nothing to yadech as they claimed.......ok ok ok whos the real delusional now :coverlaf:

sweet dreams to all :party:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you to all NYers for your wonderful shares & Congratulations to NY for their wins & Thank you to all fans for their votes :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:.
pinky3 - thanks ka for the info with golden jacket & Ya touching Na's facial hair.

RakLakornNYK - thanks ka for the birthday wish, the ice cream cake looks absolutely delicious! Yes I will continue to be delusional & spam and share as often as I could :D. Welcome back ka & your c o l o r f u l post is wonderful. You are our birthday reminder lady. Thank you for remembering NYers' birthdays ka! 

bubba - thanks again ka for your translation of Barry Jr photo.

huanzhu - Happy Belated Birthday ka! Make wishes ka   :bdaycake:. I hope your wishes will come t r u e!

Cr - as tagged & original owners

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy Belated Birthday to Huanzhu! Best wishes to you :flowers:
@Vimalee, Bubba Can you check this video? It sounds fin but all I heard is 'Sri' and saw Yadech shy smiles :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHhiNxWsHs

More translations from @space4ny. Thanks to her
3/7
Are we going to have a chance to see you both in swimwear ?
Nadech : "Not yet krab, I better keep my private part to myself (smile). Also now I have lakorn shoot, not much time for fitness. Try to take some time off to play sport and control my diet. But the true is, at lakorn set they feed me well. The blame is on them. I'm getting fat because of them. Everybody love me so they let me eat well and live well."
Yaya : "I never tell him to eat less. Actually everybody said the same thing that, whatever P'Nadech eat it's delicious. Even water it's still delicious. So when everyone see that he is happy, they let him eat." .
On Nadech graduation ceremony, Yaya also went to congratulate him at home?
Yaya : "I couldn't miss it ka. Graduation ceremony is one in a lifetime event. I didn't go to university ka. It was a lot of people. It was more convenient at home."
4/7
Yaya brought family to congratulate him too?
Yaya : "Yes ka, my father like to congratulate people on their study ka. Every friends of mine and everyone I know, my father always go and congratulate them"
Nadech : "As usual krab. We are closed, it's normal for the parent to come and congratulate. And there are many at my house, not only nong krab." People see that recently NY trend is more jin and more sweet?
Nadech: "We are alway like this. We didn't upload couple photo too often krab."
Yaya: "Maybe it's because of the opportunity? Because the graduation ceremony is only happen once. That's why you see a lot of photos." Valentine's day was only happen once too?
Nadech/Yaya : (laugh)
Yaya : "As usual, our style, we meet when we have free time"

Was you happy that day?
Yaya : "The food was delicious ka"

Lol Nadech's blaming who feed him for getting fat :coverlaf: and Yaya's so supportive of her guy ❤
Yaya's using the same method as her man to answer the reporters: Was you happy that day? Yaya : "The food was delicious ka"
May be she imply that the food was delicious so she's happy. It likes she said her man is happy when he eats delicious food.
'I never tell him to eat less' does it sound like from a gf?

CaSURVIVOUR

old but very meaningful......yadech lame excuse that woven scarp are not the same they bought it from a bazzar :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: same lame excuse that nadech forgot to check the calendar during his dinner date with yaya on valentines day :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks fresh

as nadech said they are public figure but still choose to keep private their open secret :heart: ....resulting to LAME EXCUSES when being caught :coverlaf: i love yadech for being conservative though they have european blood they remain wholesome dont want to show skin for thier eyes only peg NO TO SWIM WEAR photoshoots :coverlaf:   my european friends of their age are liberated  :scratchhead2:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy belated birthday huanzhu

Thanks Rak for your kind words

Congrat Nadech and yaya for Winning

And thanks ladies for the pics and video

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
Credits to spacefor ny:Both got the vote from fanclub to be the most couple that they want to see on a Summer fashion shoot? Nadech : "We can do it if it's a normal fashion, but for swimwear I think I have to say no na krab. I want to keep my fit body for my eyes only. I'm still firm krab, confirm. (Laugh)Yaya : "p' Nadech is getting a lot thinner ka." ..Or is it because Nadech didn't want Yaya to show her figure?Yaya : "Ohh...I feel sorry for the people who going to see it ka."Nadech : "As for now no one contact us for swimwear yet. I think they know it's not the time. Just a normal fashion shoot with a nice clothes for now." .Credit pic IN Magazine NY cover will be on newsstand on 10th March 2015 na ka
@YK, here it is, for You & me and NY'ers who wish to see them in swimming suite lol
fresh said:

More translations from @space4ny. Thanks to her
3/7Are we going to have a chance to see you both in swimwear ? Nadech : "Not yet krab, I better keep my private part to myself (smile). Also now I have lakorn shoot, not much time for fitness. Try to take some time off to play sport and control my diet. But the true is, at lakorn set they feed me well. The blame is on them. I'm getting fat because of them. Everybody love me so they let me eat well and live well."Yaya : "I never tell him to eat less. Actually everybody said the same thing that, whatever P'Nadech eat it's delicious. Even water it's still delicious. So when everyone see that he is happy, they let him eat." ..On Nadech graduation ceremony, Yaya also went to congratulate him at home? Yaya : "I couldn't miss it ka. Graduation ceremony is one in a lifetime event. I didn't go to university ka. It was a lot of people. It was more convenient at home."
4/7 Yaya brought family to congratulate him too? Yaya : "Yes ka, my father like to congratulate people on their study ka. Every friends of mine and everyone I know, my father always go and congratulate them"Nadech : "As usual krab. We are closed, it's normal for the parent to come and congratulate. And there are many at my house, not only nong krab." People see that recently NY trend is more jin and more sweet? Nadech: "We are alway like this. We didn't upload couple photo too often krab."Yaya: "Maybe it's because of the opportunity? Because the graduation ceremony is only happen once. That's why you see a lot of photos." Valentine's day was only happen once too? Nadech/Yaya : (laugh)Yaya : "As usual, our style, we meet when we have free time"Was you happy that day?Yaya : "The food was delicious ka"

Lol Nadech's blaming who feed him for getting fat :coverlaf: and Yaya's so supportive of her guy ❤
Yaya's using the same method as her man to answer the reporters: Was you happy that day? Yaya : "The food was delicious ka"
May be she imply that the food was delicious so she's happy. It likes she said her man is happy when he eats delicious food.
I never tell him to eat lessdoes it sound like from a gf?
Thanks @ Fresh & YK for reposting those Fin & Jin parts
Totally agreed with you, Fresh: One's so supportive and One's so possessive lol
All the parts of my body are become so delusional due to those two ;)
Here is my delusional translation:
Na: It's Nong who I blame on, she's not only feed me sweet in my heart but also in my stomach lol.
That's the reason why Ya said" I never tell him eat less" ... Hehe., my delusional mind confirm that answer is from GIRL-FRIEND, who knew well her right lol and knew how handsome her BOY-FRIEND is ...
And thanks millions to Space4ny for completing all the parts, please come to her IG & check for your Fin& Jin na

And most important : HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HUANZHU, may all your dreams and wishes have come true.

Cr. As tagged, space4ny, keaw_jung, Urassaya, nyclub.com, CH3 official, TrueH.., finterest.com