[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Zoe, yk, & Junyukio, you gals are so funny.  A very fin delusional imagination indeed hahaha.

TV3 Fanclub Award 2015 on March 2.....Can't wait to see.....

Yaya is so pretty ...... will have Maybelline event at United Center Silon on March 5.....

LOL....bookbigg is so funny....he posted this with a caption, "Nadech and Yaya Hotttt."

cr:as tagged,withloveurassayas

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ms.Zoe said:
Delusional minds think alike ka... :D.

I have it all imagined out already ka :pervie:.

I thought I need help with withdrawal issues after RFTD ended but turns out I need help with delusional issues :woot: :D.

mine is different i really dont have problems about withdrawal syndromes of RS(this lakorn just really suck :annoyed:  :coverlaf: i've only watched the fin parts of yadech :coverlaf:  :wub: skip the boring fighting scenes)......my major withdrawal issues started when i discovered yadech (their OFF CAM moments) the real life events of yadech :coverlaf: .......a severe case of addiction that no mental institution can treat :rofl:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yes, I skipped non fin Maryumi parts too! Why waste our money on treatments for our issues when they are incurable :whahuh:. Let there be miracles to cure us :coverlaf:.

yaya kugimiya said:
mine is different i really dont have problems about withdrawal syndromes of RS(this lakorn just really suck :annoyed:  :coverlaf: i've only watched the fin parts of yadech :coverlaf:  :wub: skip the boring fighting scenes)......my major withdrawal issues started when i discovered yadech (their OFF CAM moments) the real life events of yadech :coverlaf: .......a severe case of addiction that no mental institution can treat :rofl:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning/night everyone and as always, thank you for all the shares.

Yaya said February, you've been kind, and I will say March, you've been wonderful!

Pe Yayee posted this picture and wrote:   "This picture is for everyone.   I wanted you all to have smiles just like these. "

Khune Sorrayuit wrote:

"Only putting their hands together and happiness just happened. "

credit as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, congratulations to Yadech for winning the Favorite Actor and Actress from RFTD at the CH3 Fan Clubs Awards 2014. 

Also, congrats to Khune Ja and the RFTD team for winning the favorite lakorn of the year.

Was he crying for real or just pretending?

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, I love their cover picture for In Magazine. Both are such gorgeous people! :wub: I can't wait to see more!!!
Haha, I think it's so cute how every celeb like to pick on our Yadech. lol It's good to finally see our couple together. Is it me or does Nadech look lik he lost more weight? Lol I ask this every time but I swear he is looking bettter and better everytime. I love seeing my guy on screen. :wub:  :cloud9:  :heart:  :crush:

I hope all my darling Yadechers are doing well! You guys are fantastic for keeping this thread going and always for keeping us updated on their daily news and life.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, a heartfelt thank you to space4ny for her very quick translation!

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

Fanclub cheering loudly!!

"Nadech" accept "Yaya" is the most spacial woman.   Smile Koojin's power is going strong.   Explain, posted photo of them together as usual not doing it to please fanclub.   Delight to got the vote from netizen to be the most Koojin that they want for Summer fashion shoot.   Said his figure is not ready yet, asking for time to get fit. As for "Yaya", said she planed to surprise him after graduation ceremony by being there with her family to congratulate him.   Said she like balloon on Valentine's Day.

When I saw this news I just can't help but have to trans it.... Good night all NY fans and sweet dream ka.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
as usual the bf really takes care of his girl like giving his girl a piece of cloth to cover  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

btw khun ja said she will have yadech lakorn by next year.......i am not so excited cause we all know how sucked RS was(specifically the story line).......it only won because yadech were there and casts were fabulous.....i will be very happy if anne will announce yadech will do the remake of her Manee Yard Fah lakorn with the same director(that requires real kiss like anne did with willy :coverlaf: )

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Once again, a heartfelt thank you to space4ny for her very quick translation!

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

Fanclub cheering loudly!!

"Nadech" accept "Yaya" is the most spacial woman.   Smile Koojin's power is going strong.   Explain, posted photo of them together as usual not doing it to please fanclub.   Delight to got the vote from netizen to be the most Koojin that they want for Summer fashion shoot.   Said his figure is not ready yet, asking for time to get fit. As for "Yaya", said she planed to surprise him after graduation ceremony by being there with her family to congratulate him.   Said she like balloon on Valentine's Day.

When I saw this news I just can't help but have to trans it.... Good night all NY fans and sweet dream ka.

Thank you Vimalee for sharing @space4ny translation. I'm sure all NY fans is very happy today. Nadech and Yaya look like their enjoying their time together, esp Nadech. Big smile in all the picture.