[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Yaya is so beautiful at 3Zaap show......Her dress by Poem @sean_poem is so pretty....

cr:as tagged, dada, urassayas&urassayaclub.com

Yaya is so pretty with the red dress. But we have to wait until 19 March to see the show... tooo long :annoyed:
This is the fan account from @by_family. @Vimalee, Bubba Is there any fin news?
IG. @by_family
ความ น่ารักของสาวน้อยคนสวยคนน่ารักงานนี้มีเขินไปไม่ถูกเมื่อตัวชงอันดับ1อย่าง พี่แมร์และสาวชมอยู่ด้วยกันงานนี้มีแซะว่า#ตอนนี้เรียนจบแล้วรับปริญญาพร้อม กันกับพี่ณเดชน์นะซิ #ฮิ้วววๆๆ #พี่ชมบอกแหมๆเงียบอยู่ตั้งนาน #แล้วพี่ชมถามว่าแล้วจะมีของรับปริญญามั้ย#พี่ญ่าบอกว่าอย่างแน่วแน่จริงจังว่า "ต้องมี" #แล้วพี่แมร์มีแซวว่านู๋มุ่งมั่นขนาดนี้จะเอาจากเขาให้ได้ใช่มั้ย #พี่ญ่าตอบด้วยสีหน้าจริงจังว่า"ใช่คร้า" #พี่ญ่าบอกว่าเอาแค่การ์ดก้อพอส่วนพี่ชมบอกว่าน้อยไปเอาเป็น....ฟัง ไม่ชัด แล้วพี่แมร์ก็บอกว่าต้องบอก หมีเซียะ(ดาราฮ่องกง)ว่าเล่าคุยอะไร แล้วพี่ชมบอกว่า...Talk about Her's BoyFriend ..หลังจากนั้น#พี่ญ่าบอกว่าNoNoNoส่ายหน้าส่ายมือไปมา..แล้วหมี เซียะพูดภาษาไทยว่า "#แฟน" 5555 กรี๊ดดดกันทั้งสตู #พี่แมร์บอกว่าหล่อมากๆณเดชน์ #แล้วสาวน้อยมีอาการไปไม่เป็น..#อาการแบบไหนรอดูเอานะคะอาการพี่ญ่า...#แล้วพี่แมร์แซวพี่ญ่าว่า..#ญาญ่าหน้าแดงเชียว ส่วนพี่ชมก็หารูปหนุ่มณเดชน์ให้หมีเซียะดู แล้วพี่ญ่าบอกว่า"My best friendและให้ดูรูปหนุ่มณเดชน์แล้วหมีเซียะพูดว่า so much so much แล้วพูดต่อว่า ok married จบข่าวค่าา "งานนี้มีชง โปรดติดตามภาพหลัง 19มีค.นี้ " @urassayas ฟินพอสังเขป อาจพิมพ์ตกบ้างขออภัยไว้ด้วยนะคะ #งานเขิน #งานฟิน #สามแซป #3zapp 12-02-58
#yaya #urassayas #yaya_urassaya
#nadechyaya #nyonly ❤

Another article about Yadech (I think)
http://instagram.com/p/y_WalcAuUW/?modal=true

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech new song for LomSomRak ost..

Can dl in iTunes now

ที่จริงฉันก็เจ็บ (เพลงประกอบละคร ลมซ่อนรัก) - Single by Nadech Kugimiya https://itun.es/us/7cqF5

( Acoustic Version )

ที่จริงฉันก็เจ็บ (เพลงประกอบละคร ลมซ่อนรัก) - Single (Acoustic Version) by Nadech Kugimiya https://itun.es/us/w5pF5

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@fresh, thanks for sharing na ka.  I'll be back with the translation when I have more time.  Yep, it's fin alright with pe'Mare and pe'Chompoo teasing Yaya about her "boy friend" (Nadech) :pervie: .

Nadech at Nan Arts Festival 2 for his short film.....

cr:as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for sharing ka.
Wow, so proud of him. I'll wait patiently to the day that pic written: "A flim by Nadech Kugimiya"
"Actor: Nadech Kugimiya, Actress: Yaya Urassaya Sperbund" ;)

Cr. As tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Valentine's Day
Sending warm wishes to all you lovelies this Valentine's Day
The times we spend together are wonderful
Thank you for the friendship
Wish you all a special day with your loved ones

Happy Valentine's Day Yadech wish them a fantastic one

cr spyrestudios

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone :heart: :heart: :grouphug: :flowers: :flowers:
Let's fin with a clip of Nadech and friends at Nan Art festival from @by_family
http://instagram.com/p/zC2MajmlUU/?modal=true

Wahyu Kartika Sari Mai: good voice, handsome (cute looking), great personality. Ohh! I'm so jealous with P'Yaya.
T: How much is nong Mai paid?
Mai: so jealous with P'Yaya
MC: I'm jealous with P'Nadech (this guy say he is jealous with Nadech bcuz the girls already take Yaya side so He has to be on Nadechs' lol)
Nadech: smile is the best and only way to response :)) (translated by Nakita Au, nadechyayavietnamfanpage)

http://instagram.com/p/zC-YP0D0tb/?modal=true
IG @1217_4ever : This Q&A is from #taluikongtai Valentine's scoop. Q: If you have a girlfriend, what would you call her?
A: 'Sri' because it's as if she could be a 'Mae Sri Baan Mae Sri Ruen'. (this is a Thai idiom that defines a woman who is a perfect housekeeper.)
Sri, please cook for me! Sri, have you cleaned the bathroom? Sri, have you fed the fish? [#lol #he is really something ] #nadech #nadechkugimiya #nadech_kugimiya #thaitv3 #ch3 (cr. taluikongtai, maker_family)After fans watched what he said, they started to add 'Sri' after their own nicknames.

p/s  I love Nadech's song. Can't wait to see him on screen again

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for sharing na ka.
fresh said:

Yaya is so pretty with the red dress. But we have to wait until 19 March to see the show... tooo long :annoyed:
This is the fan account from @by_family. @Vimalee, Bubba Is there any fin news?
IG. @by_family
ความ น่ารักของสาวน้อยคนสวยคนน่ารักงานนี้มีเขินไปไม่ถูกเมื่อตัวชงอันดับ1อย่าง พี่แมร์และสาวชมอยู่ด้วยกันงานนี้มีแซะว่า#ตอนนี้เรียนจบแล้วรับปริญญาพร้อม กันกับพี่ณเดชน์นะซิ #ฮิ้วววๆๆ #พี่ชมบอกแหมๆเงียบอยู่ตั้งนาน #แล้วพี่ชมถามว่าแล้วจะมีของรับปริญญามั้ย#พี่ญ่าบอกว่าอย่างแน่วแน่จริงจังว่า "ต้องมี" #แล้วพี่แมร์มีแซวว่านู๋มุ่งมั่นขนาดนี้จะเอาจากเขาให้ได้ใช่มั้ย #พี่ญ่าตอบด้วยสีหน้าจริงจังว่า"ใช่คร้า" #พี่ญ่าบอกว่าเอาแค่การ์ดก้อพอส่วนพี่ชมบอกว่าน้อยไปเอาเป็น....ฟัง ไม่ชัด แล้วพี่แมร์ก็บอกว่าต้องบอก หมีเซียะ(ดาราฮ่องกง)ว่าเล่าคุยอะไร แล้วพี่ชมบอกว่า...Talk about Her's BoyFriend ..หลังจากนั้น#พี่ญ่าบอกว่าNoNoNoส่ายหน้าส่ายมือไปมา..แล้วหมี เซียะพูดภาษาไทยว่า "#แฟน" 5555 กรี๊ดดดกันทั้งสตู #พี่แมร์บอกว่าหล่อมากๆณเดชน์ #แล้วสาวน้อยมีอาการไปไม่เป็น..#อาการแบบไหนรอดูเอานะคะอาการพี่ญ่า...#แล้วพี่แมร์แซวพี่ญ่าว่า..#ญาญ่าหน้าแดงเชียว ส่วนพี่ชมก็หารูปหนุ่มณเดชน์ให้หมีเซียะดู แล้วพี่ญ่าบอกว่า"My best friendและให้ดูรูปหนุ่มณเดชน์แล้วหมีเซียะพูดว่า so much so much แล้วพูดต่อว่า ok married จบข่าวค่าา "งานนี้มีชง โปรดติดตามภาพหลัง 19มีค.นี้ " @urassayas ฟินพอสังเขป อาจพิมพ์ตกบ้างขออภัยไว้ด้วยนะคะ #งานเขิน #งานฟิน #สามแซป #3zapp 12-02-58
#yaya #urassayas #yaya_urassaya
#nadechyaya #nyonly ❤

A cute story of a beautiful young lady (Yaya) who got teased by the #1 mischievous lady hosts like pe Mare and Chompoo.  Yaya was asked, "Now that you're graduating with a degree together with pe Nadech, right?"  Chompoo said, "Hmmm....you're quiet for a long time."  Then, Chompoo asked, "Would you get something for graduation?"  Yaya firmly and seriously said, "definitely".  Then, pe Mare teased Yaya that "if you're that determined, then you would definitely get something from him (meaning Nadech), right?" Yaya answered with a serious face, "Yes ka."  Yaya said that she wants only a card, but Chompoo said that is not enough.....(can't hear clearly)....Then, pe Mare said that they should tell Mi Xue/Michelle Yim ( Hong Kong actress, a special guest on 3Zaap with Yaya) what they're talking about.  Chompoo then said, "We're talking about her(Yaya's) boyfriend,"  ......After that, Yaya said, "No No No."....Then, Michelle Yim said in Thai, "Fan (meaning boyfriend in Thai language)". hahahaha, Loud screams from the audience.  Pe Mare said, "Nadech is very handsome."....(...have to wait and see Yaya's reaction...)......Then, pe Mare teased Yaya that her face turned very red.  In the meantime Chompoo's searching for Nadech picture to show to Michelle Yim.  Then, Yaya said, "My best friend." and let Michelle look at Nadech picture.  Then, Michelle said, "so much so much" and continued to say, "Ok married."  End of story. 
Please stay tune after March 19.