[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much @ bubba, Vimalee, naya and fresh for the sweet & fin merit pics
@ YK love your ff, tks a lot U made my Sunday ka
@ Key, tks for your encouragement, I am addicted to all their couple figures & stuff
@ Ilovelola2, don't worry na ka, I am sure we will have a lot fin moments from Fancam, maybe tonight or later. From all the above pics our lovely ladies posted.. I thought those pics not only to please the fan but also from Their true feeling & interact.
Ceremonials of merit are solemnn, formal. Grand clothes and respectability Behaviour ;)
http://instagram.com/p/zHNSpHt_eD/

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing Yadech's merit photos. Sooooo happy to see them together

Cr: seng_kongkaen, translate by @space4ny:  "Good brother, alway have energy. Having fun playing hide and seek. As for me, energy is running low have to laid down on the sofa. Almost miss this shot. @keaw_jung @urassayas " #nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya

Cr: Space4ny "A guy is a boy by birth, a man by age but a gentleman by choice...."
One of a kind, nobody in the world is like this guy.
. "ผู้ชาย เป็นเด็กผู้ชายโดยกำเนิด เป็นผู้ชายด้วยอายุที่มากขึ้น แต่เป็นสุภาพบุรุษเพราะว่าเค้าเลือกที่จะเป็น"
One of a kind มากๆ ไม่มีคนอื่นแบบนี้แล้วในโลก .

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe,

My wishes may be late, but are straight from the heart. May this year be filled with sweet & lovely surprises all the way. May everyday be a day worth looking forward to for you. Belated Happy Birthday to you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:thanks: everyone for the update & :coolpix:  , video of YADECH !!!!! u all the best :beer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ilovelola2 said:
Hi yadechers I have been loving yadech with all of you.
Saw the merit photos from Instagram. I don't know but I have a sad feeling when I see them together this time. Not like other times they do merit. This time they smile for other and the camera but not to each other. Also when they interact it's not happiness.

I wish I am wrong.

hi ilovelola2

in case you're right it's just a simple LOVERS QUARREL (my delusional) :scratchhead2:  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

fresh

sarNie Adult

So sweet :heart:
Nadech's taking care of his nong sao
http://instagram.com/p/zH3wcSiKRx/?modal=true

IG space4ny: Repost @seng_khonkaen 
"Have fun playing. What do you think,Will she find them? Ha ha ha Guess....
เล่นกันสนุกเชียว คิดว่าหาเจอไหม? 555 ให้ทาย...
In the video was Yaya's voice counting "21,22,23,24...........30 I'm coming. Oh I'm so scare"
Yadech was so playful. They're cute kids  :loool: 
http://instagram.com/p/zIBW2TwgFc/?modal=true

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone! Hope everyone's doing well and had a loving Valentine's Day :heart:

Happy Birthday Mrs. Zoe! Stay happy and healthy. Have a good one :)

Ilovelola2 said:
Hi yadechers I have been loving yadech with all of you.
Saw the merit photos from Instagram. I don't know but I have a sad feeling when I see them together this time. Not like other times they do merit. This time they smile for other and the camera but not to each other. Also when they interact it's not happiness.

I wish I am wrong.
Don't worry @llovelola2. On Instagram, a photo had surfaced of Yadech at a restaurant. I'm pretty sure it was today(Tonight in Thailand) maybe. Nadech and Yaya were sitting at a table for TWO. A big, pink, round balloon was attached to the table. The balloon said "Happy Valentine's Day(didn't see the 'Day', but I'm just guessin it did). They looked peaceful and loving. It was very cute. The photo has been deleted for Yadech's privacy. I wished I could have saved it and privately showed everyone, but too bad it's gone now :,(
Sweet Couple :wub: Young Love :heart:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Del and Annefam for sharing the fin news. I think it was yesterday. Today they were in Khon Kaen for the merit and came back quite late.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thanks annefam

i have saved it and zoom it yadech were so happy dinning together in a table for two looks like a european inspired restaurant the huge pink balloon says happy valentine's day yaya was like a kid looking at the pink balloon :heart:  :crush:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :coverlaf:

my delusional then yadech watched 50 Shades of Grey together :heart:  :kiss3:  after the dinner date :coverlaf:  :censor: