[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome key dear.     Thank you na ka for always being here for us and for Yadech.

keylargo said:
Thank you so much malee and bubba for so many fin translated articles. Reading them delight me considerably. Space4ny is wonderful. I miss Yadech sm.

Hi yk, MsZoe and jun, thank you too for providing non-stop Yadech delusional moments, never fail to put on a cheerful smile when reading and like you ladies, wish every scene you described is/turns true.

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing lovely photos, clips, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @Vimalee and Bubba for all translations :flowers: :flowers:
VOTE: 12th KOMCHADLEUK AWARDS
Please vote for Yadech and RFTD at http://www.komchadluek.com/vote-12/
Cr; NadechYayaVietnamFanPage
I think we can still vote without filling in phone number and email.

Ms.Zoe said:
I think Nadech looks a little slimmer too, especially in this recent photo. I am guessing he is skinnier since he needs to lose weight a little for Men's Health mag photoshoot. He looks so manly hot with facial hair from photos from this mag releasing in Feb. I guess he keeps facial hair for mag photoshoot and for that one lakorn he plays a mature farmer (I could never remember Yadech's new upcoming lakorns' names lol)

Credits - keaw_jung

Nadech looks slimmer now. But his tight T-shirt makes me remember Mayumi's T-shirt. Did he have a coupe T-shirt with 'his wife'? :coverlaf:
I really miss MaRuymi :teary:

How does weather connect to love life? Nadech's answer is 'soooo related' to the question, haha :coverlaf: :loool: :lmao3:
Junyukio said:
Engsub from Nadech pantip

http://youtu.be/4njTjWtRuvs

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi fresh

nadech can simply say the prediction is wrong and just simply say I DONT HAVE A LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW and he does not believe in fortune tellers....but he suddenly answered with unrelated answers...waaaaa he is so obviously scared and tight lipped :heart:  :kiss3:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: still fin for me :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
You're very welcome my dear ladies and thanks for being so nice and kind na ka.

Ah.....another cute article from komchadleuk newspaper.....

"Closing her eyes and thinking of whom?"
No doubt about it!  She's thinking of her partner in crime who always being there for her....her 'you know how special you are'. :pervie: :bhehe:

cr:as tagged, komchadleuk

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@ keylargo, no problem at all ka & thank you :flowers: for always encourage us & always being active here with us & support Yadech ka.

@ RakLakornNYK, thanks ka :flowers:. The thoughts just came to me. I think everything happen for a/many reason(s) & thank you for your wonderful shares ka.

Junyukio, yaya kugimiya, fresh, Vimalee, bubba, MrsChum, m9saeteurn1, Step, meysaelee, soso68, & everyone else I forgot to mention -  for your continued shares of translations, news, photos, links, videos, information on Yadech, & posts/comments to keep this thread going  :flowers: :flowers:

Ms.Zoe

I miss Maryumi too.

:lmao3:   :rofl:  I remembered seeing this comparison of similar Yadech's sweatshirts. :flowers: thanks fresh, for posting photos & comments.

I actually am wearing a same color turtleneck sweatshirt Yaya was wearing in photo :loool:. I am not kidding :lol2:, it is cold where I live & this kind of turtleneck sweatshirt is very comfortable, it stretches but also tightly wrapped around body, thin & light, and keep the neck warm!!!

I am not surprised anymore if Yadech have things similar to each other ^_^. I just love to point them out or seeing/reading other Yadechers point them out too :rofl: :bhehe:.

I think he hinted that his love life is nice & enjoyable like the weather/temperature :D. Good job Nadech, always being witty with answering interview questions :thumbsup:. He could be a meteorologist too :loool:.

fresh said:
:thanks: everyone for sharing lovely photos, clips, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @Vimalee and Bubba for all translations :flowers: :flowers:
VOTE: 12th KOMCHADLEUK AWARDS
Please vote for Yadech and RFTD at http://www.komchadluek.com/vote-12/
Cr; NadechYayaVietnamFanPage
I think we can still vote without filling in phone number and email.

Nadech looks slimmer now. But his tight T-shirt makes me remember Mayumi's T-shirt. Did he have a coupe T-shirt with 'his wife'? :coverlaf:
I really miss MaRuymi :teary:

How does weather connect to love life? Nadech's answer is 'soooo related' to the question, haha :coverlaf: :loool: :lmao3:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum,

This is Woody talk show Wake Up to Chat.    The live show was on Monday, Jan 12 so it's already passed, humm I wanted to see the clip.    In honor of Children's Day, Woody asked people who would like to participate in the Wake Up to chat to guess who these super stars are based on the pictures when they were young.   The winners received cash.

Thanks Vimalee! I found the clip ja

http://youtu.be/JoAvQYjHo8M

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome and thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.
Junyukio said:
Thank you so much Vimalee & bubba for giving us fin tickets to  :cloud9: .

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, ny_praew

yossiebistro:   Miss you so muchhhhhhhh!!  Glad that you come to visit na ka. 
Happy New Year Yaya with mae Pla,  nong Cat and daddy too. 
#Do we talk about Barry? Guess #hehehe @urassayas

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Hello Yadecher! Thank you everyone for all the upload and update.

Another translation from @space4ny

Good Night and Good Day ladies (gentlemen)

thanks Mrs Chum

waaaaaaa its already done they are indeed a couple yadech has very good love life....i can see in his interview how he is trying to divert the love life question to the weather condition that is totally unrelated..... i guess yadech reason to hide it because they consider it as SACRED and too much personal and they want respect because if they reveal it will become an ordinary relationship like other stars then tend to break up...so i guess they want it PRIVATE as much as possible...and tha's why nadech laughs at the question because he knows himself real status with his gf nong sao  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
You're very welcome my dear ladies and thanks for being so nice and kind na ka.

Ah.....another cute article from komchadleuk newspaper.....

"Closing her eyes and thinking of whom?"
No doubt about it!  She's thinking of her partner in crime who always being there for her....her 'you know how special you are'. :pervie: :bhehe:

cr:as tagged, komchadleuk

thanks bubba

actually when youre in love you are thinking about your lover EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY.....trust me this is true not only my personal experience but in general this happend :heart:  

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile

bubba said:
You're welcome and thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.  
yossiebistro:   Miss you so muchhhhhhhh!!  Glad that you come to visit na ka.  
Happy New Year Yaya with mae Pla,  nong Cat and daddy too.  
#Do we talk about Barry? Guess #hehehe @urassayas

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

Thank you na bubba for taking your time to help us.

Thanks to Khun yossiebistro also for the fin NY wish, Yaya with her whole family  :thumbsup: 

MrsChum said:
Hello Yadecher! Thank you everyone for all the upload and update.

Another translation from @space4ny

Good Night and Good Day ladies (gentlemen)

yaya kugimiya said:

thanks Mrs Chum

waaaaaaa its already done they are indeed a couple yadech has very good love life....i can see in his interview how he is trying to divert the love life question to the weather condition that is totally unrelated..... i guess yadech reason to hide it because they consider it as SACRED and too much personal and they want respect because if they reveal it will become an ordinary relationship like other stars then tend to break up...so i guess they want it PRIVATE as much as possible...and tha's why nadech laughs at the question because he knows himself real status with his gf nong sao  :heart:

Thanks MrsChum & YK, can I add in some more words?

Many people hoping that you will be a real couple in the future, are there any chance?

Nadech" You just have to wait FOR THE INVITATION CARDS and see YOU ALL ON OUR WEDDING DAY"(laugh)

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

i was currently writing my mini yadech ff few seconds ago and i was at the climax already but unfortunately my lappy was acting weird..when it was  almost time to post..all the script were gone waaaa i am terribly sorry to myself and to my audience :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

CaSURVIVOUR

http://youtu.be/4njTjWtRuvs

JUST BECAUSE I MISS THEM

yadech is currently alarm about fortune teller's prediction for them having  a VERY GOOD LOVE LIVES...yadech were both worried why the fortune teller said nadech's love life is VERY CLEAR that makes yadech scared because it their mutual understanding not to tell anyone else except their parents.....nadech send yaya some sms message while yaya is in her photoshoot.

BARRY:hi my love nong sao are you aware we are being talked about having a very good love lives even we did not divulge our secret probably it is due your sweet bday greetings to me via IG so people are a having a clue about us dating.you know how i work so hard to keep our relationship in private.

YAYA:my love p chai i am glad for having a very good love life with you just relax it has nothing to do with my bday greetings to you on your bday....i know you can handle it and i will do the same.....and please dont blame my IG bday greetings to you i just want to tell thev world how i love the guy who is always there for me my partner in crimes you know how special you are to me......blame it to your self and.....

BARRY:why me it was my idea not to tell anyone and....

YAYA:let me finish first blame  yourself and my heart (smile shyly).....you even promise me before during DJA days that you will never fall in love with me no matter what you look at me as your sister sibling nothing else that is why i was also confident that no matter how close we are there is no meaning at all you went to my condo i went to your house and doing merits together it was nothing but a friendly interactions no romantic involvement we always say we are SIBLINGs..it was you who broke your promise....how dare you STOLE A KISS FROM ME remember at the cave GRGR filming we were rehearsing our script...a brother  never kissed like that to his sister i kept silent because i dont want to be embarrassed not good for our image and.....

BARRY:enough enough i know it was my fault can we meet up today after work?

YAYA:sure so that i can pinch and punch you for blaming me...you know the password of my condo see you later

TO BE CONTINUED 

CaSURVIVOUR

YAYA:mom p barry will visit us at home is it ok with you?

Mae Pla:no problem is he not busy now a days?why what is urgent why he needs to come at night?

YAYA:it has something to do with fortune teller's prediction we need to discuss so we can answer the media properly.

Mae Pla:eek:h i see well i trust both of you sweetie when it comes to that matter i will support you anything i can.

nadech arrived 30 minute earlier at yaya's condo....as soon as yaya done her photoshoot she packed her things and went home with...her mom(i always include mae pla because i respect yadech as wholesome personalities hehehe but when it comes to rated R parts i will just put it in your inbox hehehe)

YAYA:hi p chai how was your day at the filming location arent you tired at all coming here after work?

Mae Pla:i guess you are hungry already yaya give your p chai the cake you bake yerterday and i will cook some crabs for dinner.

BARRY:mae pla good evening i am sorry to bother you and yaya we just really need to talk...

Mae Pla:yeah sure no problem i know already yaya told me a while back.....excuse me barry feel at home dinner will be ready in just a while

as usual yadech has a private space back in yaya's condo and mae pla always give them privacy everytime yadech meet up and even at nadec's house they also have a cozy and private area

CaSURVIVOUR

of all the celebrities yadech is the MOST TIGHT LIPPED they never spotted dating alone outside their homes close friends and relatives are there to cover up for them..though they did not announced their romance close friends understand and give respect to yadech's privacy...at yaya's study room yadech are seriously started to discuss nadech's concern.

YAYA:wait a minute you owe me an apology (she pinches nadec's hairy chest with a sweet voice)

BARRY:eek:uch ouch its painful nong sao(then yaya punches his back as well)..but nadech still smiles at yaya's beautiful hands 

YAYA:um um um i've been itching to do this the whole time...how come you blame me.....i did promised to myself too not to fall in love until i finish my master's degree...but you keep on bothering me first you teased me a lot then you stole a kiss from me.

BARRY;nong sao my love it is pointless to recall those empty promises we made in the past...to be honest it was really an UNREALISTIC GOAL for us...how can i stop falling in love with you when my nong sao is very beautiful inside out..even you acted like a tomboy youre still very attractive and cute..so i stop fooling myself that is why i kissed you on the lips that time in GRGR filming at the cave you can slap me as much as you can..i am very sorry nong sao my love(in a serious voice and nearly cried)

YAYA:please dont be sad p barry actually i am not really angry i am just doing this to tease you too hehehe(yaya sit on nadech's lap and hug him very tight)how  about a hug to make you happy(nadech look at yaya's eyes now with a smile and with killer dimples)

BARRY:nong sao my love can we kiss too i really missed the taste of your lips hehe i'sm sorry i am only human being...why are you so beautiful nong sao..i really thank God i met you my lady(and yadech kiss the whole 10 minutes their tongue meet and hug very tightly again)

YAYA:stop stop stop you are so naughty i thought we will discuss on how to answer the media about our love lives.

BARRY:actually it is just an alibi truth is i am confident enough that you can handle it too i am here because i want to hug and kiss my WIFE (nadech wishpered with a sexy sweet voice that made yaya laugh and pinches nadech again on his hairy chest)

YAYA:p barry i missed you too remember i also use my swelling wound for you to visit me so we are fair now both naughty hahaha(imagine yaya's laughter so cute and sexy that melts ndech's heart)

BARRY:nong sao my love I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH i will surely  die without you(he whispered to yaya)...as soon as i have billions of money in my bank account i will marry you..i want you to be the mother of my children.

YAYA:no need for more money i also have mine we can join our wealth together money is no big deal as long as we love each other.

BARRY:i understand what you mean but i want my wife and children to live well and very comfortable.

YAYA:thank you p barry I LOVE YOU TOO VERY VERY MUCH(she whispered to nadech)..i dont know how can i live without you.

BARRY:me too my love nong sao...thank you for loving me(and they kiss and hug again)

THE END

sorry for my laziness my style is always focused on the FIN side  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

Recently I read translations to Nadech's interviews, and he still stand firmly that Yaya & him are just "siblings." I know words could not speak louder than actions (we could see that from the ways Nadech looks, smiles, teases, touches, talks, plays & cares for Yaya, his actions are "beyond" what a brother would do for a younger sister).

I just had this thought - brothers & sisters do not (I have never seen/known) share or have same clothes, accessories, or things or share the same fashion, but Nadech & Yaya DO! Well if Nadech keeps insisting they are just siblings then they are these "one of a kind siblings" & they know how "special they are to each other." :heart: :wub: :ghehe:

And I know a lot of actors & actresses would considered themselves as just siblings too when they were asked if there is any romance between them but these actors & actresses do not share/have same clothes, accessories, or things or share the same fashion like Yadech.